Ice-T: Manhood is Dead

newsninja2012.com/rapper-ice-t-manhood-is-dead-youre-dealing-with-the-pussyfication-of-the-male-sex/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GwIbyp4xBU
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/04/american-women-are-becoming-less.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a cucc

I like ice T. He gave a good explanation as to why nigger dudes are not attracted to nigger girls. Atleast not in the same ratio as nigger guys life long wish to fuck a fat white nigger slag.

I think he means white males. The Hispanic guys I've hooked up with aren't like that.

Pussification hasn't a 'y' in it

Says the nigger with jewelry and a fucking pony tail

SJWs & NEETS.

you don't know many Hispanics then, they're being pussyfied too. All day long i see them walking around with their skin-tight jeans, gay haircuts, effeminate way of speaking etc

Liberalism and Feminism is a cancer that goes beyond races

>correct spelling of ad-hoc non-words

My boyfriend isn't like that at all. Doesn't even play video games.

most liberals don't play video games

the chance of losing simply triggers them to the point they get butt hurt

A white nigger?

what do tight pantaloons have to do with anything? i don't like wearing baggy jeans.

BULLSHIT. Thats what the BC cd Manslaughter is about. Fucking great record.

You need to STFU and listen to the guy before you put him down, asshole

Why do people jock this nigga so much? He was biting the East Coast style instead of making his own sound like Too Short and eventually Dr. Dre did.

Dr Dre did't do shit. He's not even a rapper.

Dr. Dre basically invented rap. It was hella lame before he came along and revolutionized the game.

Pipe down, you know-nothing cunt

I think you're thinking about Mac Dre.

This promotion of toxic masculinity as something that should be missed is problematic

He's right...

The problem is that the children on here didn't live in the 70s and 80s and never saw what real men were.

Now go back to your ponies and milo posters

I like Ice-t he gave a pretty good defense of the second ammendment to ahmed/pajeet/brown in bongland

youtu.be/-GwIbyp4xBU

you're barking up the wrong tree

this has very little to do with feminism and everything to do with TECHNOLOGY and THE INTERNET .

But League of Legends is ungodly popular and it's nothing but beaners and cucks.

>Hooked up with a spic.
>Bragging about sleeping with numerous guys.

Out.

>hella
Fuck off NorCal + Dre's a hack

Based.

hes probably a gay dude

pants that fit aren't the same thing as skinny jeans pham

kek, faggot

>jock
>biting

into the gulag you go

You should all read Iced T's autobiography, its a great redpill about growing up in da hood around retarded 50 IQ hooligans whilst having a superior half breed 80 IQ.

Good stuff.

White men aren't worth dating anymore.

Ice T is a camper ass bitch

That makes it Okay?

Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane and Eric B. & Rakim are the most influential rappers of all time you idiot.

Also Big Pun and Biggie are the greatest rappers to ever live.

We're getting raided right now m8. It's a leftist from whatever site (possibly leddit). He or she is just here to spew shit.

Hey shill, how does this make you feel? :)

lel

Femininity is dead.

Masculinity will survive.

alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/04/american-women-are-becoming-less.html

>What you will never have

all gays are degenerates, that should be a given.

not ok, but not a surprise.

Charts don't mean anything.

Hey, his argument wasn't what about "muh knives" like most conservashits.

Niggers > Conservashits

lol he got his ass handed to him by soulja boy of all people and now steps up like he's an expert on masculinity

fuck off t

Ice T was one of the actors in that law in order episode that painted all video games as sexist

It's his fucking fault for telling men everything we do is sexist

What a moron

>statistics don't mean anything!

Have you ever considered that maybe you can't find a white guy cause one won't put up with you? Statistics show that white women prefer white men, and it's reciprocated. Women that deny reality really are abject shit, so maybe try not sucking at being a human next time?

I met him while he was here. Nice guy chill as fuck. Never liked his tunes though. Also was funny seeing him getting ass kicked on street fighter 2 in the arcade by some little chink kid. Took him ages to give up, his pride was stinging but he wasn't rude about it

test

police

then why are all you faggots suddenly saying peace officers

I'm a guy btw

You're lucky you're not saying that shit on Sup Forums

You'd get a stern talking to

Ewww... fucking faggot.

We're all shocked

α

But how to change it? From birth men are told how superior women are, and how horrible being a man is. On top of this most of our food has testosterone reducers.

>pussyfication-of-the-male-sex

>job fields overcrowded
>education system overcrowded
>mental health system overcrowded
>nignog president wants to grant citizenship to anybody who shows up here illegally regardless of the above

How the fuck can you really blame the victim?

What if you want to get your kicks by being a complete degenerate, doing what you want, and letting some other buck do the wife & kids thing?

If you're in a large city, there's enough people around to guarantee anonymity, even in the highly networked age.

>White Nigger aka Waffle Colored Negro

Trailer trash, hillbillys, meth addicts and people from Florida.

No problem. The thing I don't appreciate is when you faggots try to make us 'accept' you as if we should. You wanna get aids, do coke and end up a 40 year old childless man... fine! But don't think that I share your low and pathetic pinnacle of life. Cause... ya know, if everyone were faggots, we wouldn't have a species.

Lying nigger

Florida Power!

Please tell me this is fake.

He's a one percenter. You should read his book the ice opinion.

We're talking about a dude that have other dudes smoke weed and talk like thugs in fron of his kids but he thinks that's fine because he tells to his kids they can't do none of that until they can drive.

I don't know why anyone anywhere should pay any attention to any celebrity ever.

Most niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers, niggerism is a state of mind, and niggers can be found in all colors now unfortunately.

What's wrong with pussyvacation?

Him too.

It's not just about talent at rapping, his production plays into it as well. He brought rap to the mainstream and then proceeded to create rappers like Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent, The Game and Kendrick Lamar. Rap would still be in the dark ages without him.

The guys you listed might've been the most influential in terms of pure rapping, but to hip-hop overall it's Dre.

Sup Forums is the last place one should go for music advice m8.

agreed, as a straight white male i only fuck black guys myself though. white penis grosses me out.

If skinny jeans fit right they don't look like leggings to be fair

I lost my shit

checked

>manhood dead

Sounds symbolic

You mean Ruskies and Hues

Nice flags you got there mate.