Im far too retarded to roll a joint, anybody willing to give advice?

im far too retarded to roll a joint, anybody willing to give advice?

Attached: 1480623906949.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

its all about the tuck

just look at your weed and get high

My way is over fill the papper make sure the glue end is faceing u then roll its hard to explain it is natural to me

youtube how to roll joint

This.

>papper
>faceing

Attached: 1521779534969.jpg (851x714, 81K)

practice... just practice... or if you're disabled then get a pipe...

Get the weed perfect and tight in the paper before rolling and it will roll itself

Buy a roller

YouTube it...

practice a lot ;)

buy a pipe, make a pipe out of things around your home, make a gravity bong, smoke it out of your dad's tabacco pipe aka his penis

Joints are a waste of weed get a one hitter

Attached: 6SVFgWB(1).jpg (2572x1929, 448K)

I don't think OP is poor, just dumb and lazy

If u want to burn your lips and have permanent stink breathe sure.

Joints are a waste just shove the weed up your asshole as far as u can.

Has this happened to you user?

Get a rolling machine. They are like $2

Improvise pen , tape, aluminum foil

Attached: 1Cpjg.jpg (640x478, 13K)

Attached: 133 - XVGwW.jpg (1017x960, 110K)

Bake some firecrackers. Easiest edible you can make

Stop being retarded

Zebra pen

Attached: slypen-pipe-infograpx.png (684x755, 119K)

this was me until i discovered a method that doesnt punish failure by wasting your weed on shitty joints. You'll need a plate and a packing tool thats thin and cylindrical with a flat tip (cigs and colored pencils are perfect).

Roll over a plate and drop as much shit as you want. You will be left with the loosest shittiest joint in the world. Then pack down the joint with your tool, so its fairly tight. Fill the rest of the space with the weed that fell out and pack it down with your tool every now and then to keep it consistent.

2 perks of this method:

1) it doesnt matter if you drop weed. Just scoop it back in!
2) Its pretty much impossible to roll a shitty joint this way. The tool applies even pressure, ensuring an even consistency (which prevents the joint from burning unevenly)

Keep practicing.

DO NOT smoke from alu containers, they're poison

Step 1 get papers

Attached: 43TVg.jpg (3008x2000, 645K)

bro just make an apple piece- aluminum foil will give you alzheimers

Step 2 weed

Attached: CFHJZ.jpg (3008x2000, 507K)

Step 3 light up, btw he has too much more to burn ..... drum snare

Attached: PkcmS.jpg (3008x2000, 611K)

The papers are naturally creased in the middle. Fold it again so the side closest to you where the bud is going is 1/4 of the paper. Put bud in. Some clear a space in the middle of the bud others done. Roll the bud into the shape you want and try to tuck the edge over itself. If not just fold it and roll it over itself it will still smoke. Lick the edge roll it and pack in the edges. Doesn’t matter how good it rolls as long as it’s like a cylinder it should smoke okay.

focus on the center first, make it all even all the way across in a nice lineno air spots, make sure all the herb is touching then its all about the tuck then roll it from the center out to the ends applying pressure evenly,lick then finish the roll. now you pro

Attached: ck.png (256x339, 187K)

myths and legends

>use zig zags
>tear a small rectangular shaped piece off the wrapper
>roll it up to use as crutch
>put in paper and begin adding weed
>roll tightly, starting from the base near the crutch
>lick, fold over tightly
>if not satisfied, wrap with one more paper
>twist tighter, lick accordingly
>smoke

if you're too retarded to know how to roll a jiont then just make a spliff. Take a cigarette and pull all the tobacco out with thin tweasers then fill it with weed. The only downside is you'll have to smoke it fast since the bud will burn pretty fast. I also hear that rolling blunts are usually easier than joints.

>tear a small rectangular shaped piece off the wrapper
what the actual fuck are you talking about

Attached: 1521792004092.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Can I still roll a joint? It's been a while. Cut or grind your weed, hold the paper in one hand, sprinkle the weed in, then, with the fingers of both hands pinch-and-roll simultaneously. Take your time. You want it tight but not so tight it won't burn. If it's too loose it'll smoke badly (runs) and just fall apart. Practice makes perfect...

Attached: 1293517996990.jpg (697x799, 113K)

oh fuck do not do this. Cigarette papers have additives in them to make them burn faster (cuz tobacco goes out easily). Its not bad for you it just wastes all your bud

as a retarded teenager i learned the art of rolling by forcing myself to smoke bugler or top rolling tobacco, nothing teaches you better than a urge to have a smoke and needing the skill to roll yourself one

He is talking about a crutch. Or a filter. Not needed but honestly easier to roll if you have one

>2018 and not using filters

just..why?

i never understood why dumbasses needed to take the time to crutch a joint or cigarette.

niggers probably

Srsly.

Faggots will cook burgers on foil at 500 degrees but won't put a flame from a weak ass lighter to it for 2.5 seconds

I prefer filtered cigarettes and a crutched joint.

you smoke your burgers instead of eating them? fucking gross

me and my friends(when we were under age) would go to hotel ash trays or w/e and find half smoked cigarettes and used our lighters to "cleanse the mouthpiece" purify it in a sense, then smoke free tobacco. dont get me wrong i cringe at the thought of doing this now as an adult, plus i quit smoking years ago

KYS.

I know you were attempting to make a joke. Unfortunately, your autism causes you to not know what is funny. It doesn't even remotely make sense. The only way you could possibly redeem yourself is to shoot yourself in the head and hopefully reincarnate as a non-redarded individual.

so you can actually get big hits with out the joint taking a massive dump in your mouth and also so you dont have to throw away 1/8th of the joint every time you finish it

>Getting weed in your mouth

Lol you just can't roll

>Throw away roach

Who does that? No one. You realize you can smoke it in a bowl, put it on a clip or simply save them up and roll a fat roach joint when you're out of weed

first of all roaches are meant to be gathered, secondly, your opinion really doesn't give a clear reason for doing the crutch thing, because that isnt even a problem to begin with if you can roll properly

15 year old detected

Attached: 1521332815006.jpg (171x294, 7K)

it wasn't a joke

obviously, cooking somethign you eat on alum is not as dangerous as smoking weed through it

in my many years of smoking i have never met a person who rolls a joint without a filter that hits well. Ive heard its a locational thing, tho. Are you in the south?

pacific northwest, but grew up in cen cal where this all mostly took place

east coast here and i use filters

and 90% of the people i know do too

Next level

Attached: okuA7kx.jpg (450x2000, 284K)

Be less retarded

I agree they are very hard to come by, generally they roll them so tight that you have to be a vacuum cleaner to get anything from it. You're more likely to get a hit if it's rolled nice and fat so the length and mouthpiece are wide. I'd recommend a rolling machine or learn to roll cones. My gf couldn't do hand rolled very well until she switched to rolling cones with a crutch. They often need packed because some falls out while rolling, but you can make sure it's nice and evenly distributed and pack it up fat.

Buy a cigarette roller for a couple dollars.

Attached: 6E588A85-8F18-4B3E-B9D1-B3441EF953C3.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

i use your gfs method. It takes an extra few minutes but the result is my ideal joint. Never canoes or gives you scoobie snacks and has decent airflow. I like to use a cig to pack it down to make sure its tight.

Attached: 03 - NuEyo8p.jpg (600x596, 72K)

Attached: applepipe.jpg (500x500, 24K)

shove it up ur ass

Attached: 2p8wF0U(2).png (449x317, 57K)

Attached: weedgirl.jpg (420x545, 48K)

make a vape from a test tube
that's what I did when I was a retarded preteen

Go lay in your bathtub with a poster over your chest and do this until you fuck it up 4 times and get it right. The remaining weed will be there to catch in the tub, and if YOU CLEAN IT then it will be good. Do it over a dry sink if you have no tub.

Attached: tmp_1513-d2da4b73bea762282802fbc7a1fccdda1967813336.gif (499x386, 271K)

I used this method to smoke DMT. I found a pen where the metal screw off tip fit in perfectly, burned 2 holes in a plastic bottle, shoved the pen through one and voila, a waterless zebra one hitter bong.
I would put a tiny piece of tobacco in first to 'block' the hole then sandwich the DMT between 2 layers of ash and trip my fucking nuts off.
This method is copyrighted. I have a patent pending, but I'm hereby giving permission to make a 'how to' image of that

High level autism

Attached: 3Rqmi.jpg (720x540, 27K)

Nice Scotch tape scorpion figure you got there.

Attached: sWvWsca.jpg (2988x5312, 872K)