Fucking craigslist removed their casual encounters where am I supposed to fuck random chicks now

fucking craigslist removed their casual encounters where am I supposed to fuck random chicks now

Attached: Cat.jpg (458x400, 93K)

try going to a bar retard

no who the fuck goes to bars in 2018 fuck off

Thankfully the state i live in has free popular local hookup website ran by a cute stoner girl... It already killed our local craigslist casual encounters about two years ago.

... Ok.
Any more info than that?

Holy shit!!! don't post the name!!! I'm pretty sure we're on the same site that ends in dot org... Last thing we need is to be flooded with single guys and you know the missus trolls here from time to time.

people who have lives, money, and are trying to get laid

forgot thats something you dont have

I remember her Sup Forums timestamp she posted. what's your member number I'll send you a message?

currently designing a replacement for craigslist casual encounters. Debating between free hosting for now or buying a real domain name

i could finish it by the end of the weekend if i went hard

really, you cant afford a domain name? is it something to freakin ask yourself even?

>original beta member

Attached: capture.png (249x34, 2K)

This sucks. I used to meet dudes to fuck on my lunch break and I can't go to bars because my wife would know. What else can I do? Grindr you need a face pic and I am not out. My wife would freak out

SESTA has been criticized by pro-free speech and pro-Internet groups including the Center for Democracy and Technology, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Engine Advocacy, the Sex Workers Outreach Project (which described SESTA as a "disguised internet censorship bill"),[13] and the Wikimedia Foundation,[14] who argue that the bill weakens the section 230 safe harbors, and places an unnecessary burden on internet companies and intermediaries that handle user-generated content or communications.[11]

Try a truckstop

in ur dreams u virgin faggot

typical government, their only solution to sex trafficking is to sweep it under the rug. (This hurts the sex worker)

I’m glad they did. That section was filled with nothing but shit.

Tinder’s about to get real fucking popular.

Try starting your own website.

see

Am I the only wishing I knew what they are talking about?

You always here about these fucking places but no one wants to share where they are

i met this trap on here :( good times

Attached: 1515370152931.jpg (960x1280, 501K)

has your wife a feminine penis?

on there*

because they would get flooded by faggots like you

I am going to miss playing "golf" where you fuck a girl bear back then go fuck another girl right after before your duck is totally dry. The best though was ducking a grannies ads bare back then go fuck my wife right after. I am kind of OCD so if I fuck a girl right after a guy it does not feel as gay. Plus the dumb cunt can't figure out why she gets yeast infections all the time. Gonna miss it.

Its already flooded with faggots like you. Whats the point of keeping it secret if its for hookups. Fucking bitch. Im gonna find out what it is now

No. Wife is a woman ...just a botch though so I get ducked by guys on the down low and top cute traps. I only bottom with men and only top with traps.

seriously cl was a god send for traps... 8ch has a trap/gay map on cuteboys though

Attached: IMG_0019.jpg (1280x906, 266K)

Fuck.. I miss Peter

Dont worry. Im already on it. Faggots like these need to be banned from Sup Forums

you're obviously retarded lol

Kill yourself, degenerate pussy.

holy shit domain names are cheap

>Tinder’s about to get real fucking popular.
That's what I'm hopin' for

in the ass?

not any more

CL was great for me
>Fucked a couple cuck wives
>Made money from letting old guys suck my cock
>Fucked and got fucked a lot
I guess its time to hit up the adult arcade and theater

Attached: 1504476269273.jpg (449x586, 37K)

bought a domain name its craigsencounters with com at the end

ill put up the website soon, hopefully by the end of tommorow

> (OP)
>Try a truckstop

Attached: 1477369826438.png (625x773, 111K)