Was he destined to be bigger than Kanye?

Was he destined to be bigger than Kanye?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/18572-lil-peep-white-wine/
research.net/r/national-recording-registry-nominations-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably not

peep isn't for mainstream f*ggots like fatboy kanye.

Kanye was a nobody when he was 21

"no"

suicide is the best career move he ever made

I don't even mean that as a jab. If he hadn't done it, he probably would've been viewed, along with the rest of trap, as a cringey, vacuous moment in music, the same way we look at glam/hair metal and Hot Topic emo-pop now. But because of his suicide, people will review his work as somehow deep... in fact, they're already doing it.

tbqh I despise trap, but I never minded his stuff.

ya but he ended up being one of the biggest. obviously peep wasnt destined hes fuckin sleep

Peep was already changing the rap game. Never forget:

>"On “White Wine,” which samples Glow Pt. 2 instrumental “(Something),” Lil Peep reaches a deeper bottom than Elverum ever did. When he speaks, you believe him."

pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/18572-lil-peep-white-wine/

You serious? Peep was a fast burning candle. He would have been done by 25. He was already balding

no one gave a fuck about him until he died

lol p4k is terrible

No

He would have been at least as big as that band with the guy who wet the bed.

I cared about him until he died. I had no idea he was a degenerate junkie. Pretty disappointed. Me and my step son listened to him a lot last summer.

The guy in the picture? Who even is that?

Yes

did you not listen to his lyrics? you sound like the degenerate here.

no, he was extremely limited as an artist. but he had a defined voice and a vision, he was quite a bit more than a generic memeboy.

>me and my wife's son

>censoring faggot
>thinking peep is good and underground
kill yourself

honestly this faggot had good beats but ruined it with his lispy gay voice and shitty lyrics. Pretty sad that the only thing good about his music was the part he didn't touch.

nah

Goth boy clique

I've posted this the last couple days but I'm posting again in case there's anyone who didn't see it that would like to support.

The National Recording Registry is a program run by the Library Of Congress to make a list of recordings that are "culturally, historically, or aesthetically important, and/or inform or reflect life in the United States." The recordings are then preserved for future generations.

They accept nominations from the public and in fact the number of nominations a recording receives are a very important part of the process in selecting what recordings are preserved.

If everyone on Sup Forums nominated Lil Peeps Come Over When You are Sober do you think we could get it preserved?

Link to the site to nominate.
research.net/r/national-recording-registry-nominations-2017

If you nominate COWYS or just support the idea please bump the thread so others will see.

Thank you

LOL

This is very possible as Hallelujah got added to the registry and that album isn’t anymore “culturally, historically, or aesthetically important” than COWYS

It's not good

At least he wont grow old enough to regret those tattoos.

Never a shortage of pastas it seems.

How about no

Done.

worst shit ever. serious bottom tier garbage. hopefully his death puts an end to this fad. next!

gbc forever retard

not suicide. fent pressed oxy rekt him.

No one cares.

Dumbass

why do people keep calling him a rapper, when the 3-4 songs i've listened to by him he sings

No of course not. he fucking died.