Why don't dogs like music?

Why don't dogs like music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1nDafqdH9o
youtube.com/watch?v=kq9V9vc2Ca0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my puppers loves his woof-core

>The study suggested that dogs spent "significantly more time lying and significantly less time standing" when music was played, regardless of genre. By measuring the dogs' heart rate, researchers said they showed a decrease in stress levels when played music - particularly when it was soft rock or reggae."
Dogs like reggae OP, get your FUCKING facts straight.

they do
mine closes her eyes and erects her ears, not quite sleeping but comfortably listening. she even reacts when a song/album ends and there is a period of silence and can tell the difference between music she has heard before and new music. she has even had negative reactions to some stuff, including foreign language music such as greek and welsh folk songs and doesn't care for negro disco/funk music at all. if she doesn't like it she looks at you straight faced with her ears back. the body language is a pretty clear distinction from her reaction to other music. if i had to pick a genre that gave made her most comfortable it'd probably be slow atmospheric rock or electronic music.

>can tell the difference between music she has heard before and new music
How can you tell this?

how quickly she gets into the "listening to music" mode. if its something she knows she'll lie down and get comfortable almost immediately otherwise she'll stand alert for a while before finally doing so. if you're around your pet enough you should be able to notice this shit.

This
My cats lie down whenever I listen to something comfy like Boards
I love my furry babies

they really are the plebbiest pet

aww thats so cute :)

don't tell me you think birds are the best pet

Why should they?

What else do they have to do?

Walk, play, nap, eat, cuddle?

Not a bad sounding life desu

They're too busy making music
youtube.com/watch?v=d1nDafqdH9o

Your dog should review music

aww

those r fucking cherries lol

ever heard of cherry tomatos pleb

you should video tape your dawg listening to albums and put it on youtube.

my dogs jam right hereyoutube.com/watch?v=kq9V9vc2Ca0

dang lets try that again
youtube.com/watch?v=kq9V9vc2Ca0

Those aren't cherry tomatoes pleb