How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

Attached: 1383353813848.jpg (1044x1045, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

generation killing war

If they're in high school now they're not millennials, hate to break it to you.

Hey, Gen X here, can you kill me or start some genocide? I don't really feel like living in this world the Millennials and Baby Boomers ruined

Yeah. Gen X'ers were just sniveling passive pussies unable to influence anything. More debt sir?

define millennials

Attached: 1509557470025.jpg (768x576, 44K)

chipper shredder

Start beating some respect into their entitled asses.

>Posts picture of contempory highschoolers.
>'millennials'
Nice try uncle jack

Attached: 1521777602875.gif (500x500, 1.15M)

My bad, meamt GenZ

You can't fix people, they gotta realize they are fucked on their own and want to change.

get off Sup Forums grandpa

I am a millennial.

I can legally write you a prescription for oxycodone. Handle my shit, vote and act as a productive member of society. The generation under me is okay but has flaws too. Each generation seems reactionary to the one of the past. The generation before us and the baby boomers are a huge problem. They think they know everything but they have many flaws in how they run society and in a sense forgot where they came from once they got money and age through time.

All generations need to be fixed but I think the older generation is a huge problem right now. The ones who are going to die soon and try to benefit themselves on our backs with very few years left. I think they're the biggest problem of all the generations.

That is why you retarded and should overdose on your perscriptions that kill twice as many people as guns every year. Ignore wisdom and think they know whats best until they fuck it all up for everyone.

Omg the gen before me ruined everything! They had it easier! It's not like i'm an entitled cunt who don't wanna find a job and work hard! It's others fault.

I fucking hate how they start bitching and do all this "research" about how it was better before instead of thinking how to admin themselves shutting the fuck up and getting shit done.

how many girls in that pic?

because if there is at least one, you are probably just jealous.

Worst cases will probly kill themselfs soon enough

We clone Hitler from his DNA and let him take care of it.

We also install a kill switch in his DNA so after he's done we just shut him down.

It's almost too easy.

Attached: 3dr4fggfhf56664534.gif (360x203, 801K)

those look more like Gen Z

You cant

No, some of it is wise. Some of it isn't. I've come to learn that people never really get better. Most approach problems the same way every day until they die and never get out of their identity to explore full ranges of issues from thir behaviors. They only see things through one window. I see a lot of 60/70+ year old people who have a lot of life experience but little wisdom and little intelligence or reason behind their decision. I go based on evidence and research to make many decisions and a lot of what I see from them is the opposite.

My generation and gen X has this million gender we are all special bullshit. The older one calls us lazy and says we are all entitled while behaving 1000x worse on the same dimension. I've met very few truly wise old people (and some very impressive ones) and after giving many older people life advice and being the one stuck doing most of the talking.. of their volition... I've more or less given up on them as a collective.

stop fixing shit for them and beatings

I kind of agree with you, but why respond with it to my post?

Well I've gives up on fags of your ilk, faggot.

Well you will always have your own to take care of. Plenty of them buying pills and then coming back to the hospital to be served again and again. Those nasty stupid boomers will be dead soon and then the world is all yours and you will have to keep silent or blame the generation below you just like they did to you....or you will have to admit that you are part of the problem just like they were.

"They think they know everything"
>i give life advise to 60 year old people

>They have worked for 20-30 years
"I should own a house a good car and house as well after working for 5 years jeez older people are just after me."

I accept blame. If I'm wrong then so be it. Though, so far it's pretty far between as of recent years. Hopefully as our education rates increase out of necessity it will help drive better decision making.

hopefully, but I doubt it. I'm one person and I could be wrong and the future is a game of averages. If our average right now in America or close enough to our average puts someone like trump in office our country is fucked.

I will own a house and car in cash finished when i hit 30. I hold a doctorate.

0/10.

I'm out faggots. Have fun!

this sounds like something a millennial would say...

Attached: putinmybutt.png (560x774, 702K)

Shotguns. Shotguns fix everything

Did Trump let a bunch of third world barbarians into this country to sell drugs to people? Did he prescribe pain killers to a generation like candy for profit? What do you think caused the opioid crises and all of the kids raised by drugged out morons? Whose kids are the ones growing up to be school shooters and disease spreading whores? It all traces back to someone that ain't Trump.

Gotta gas them all

me on the left

Zyklon B makes a comeback

with guns

>How do we fix millennials?

Attached: shooting gun.jpg (1000x878, 97K)

What are you bitching about then?

Good luck with that, I'm sure you will succeed!

Attached: 1521835284913.jpg (720x720, 44K)

>How do we fix millennials?
not sure that's even possible. put 'em out of their misery maybe.

Attached: 729d5a525efa7a24bedb36270e00568555dcf5e2ab856562990a8c0b9ce88f02.jpg (597x822, 80K)

are you under 40?

chances are you are a millennial, faggot

the generational cohort following Generation X. Born approximately from the early 80's till the late 90's.

A doctorate in........what?

Gender studies?

the millennium is only 18. adulthood ffs let it grow up

>A doctorate in........what?
ur mums ræktum

the draft

Come back when you're older than 14, chum.

lol no chåm

How do we (start) to fix the toxic degradation of the human race?

Abort everything individualization, hollywood, and entertainment industries (including the self described "news entertainment" that is your mainstream news and media outlets). That would give us a huge boost in the correct direction.

Correct in the first reply.

lead by example, user. Go innawoods and never be heard from again.

that would be great

/thread

They had plenty of help becoming "fucked", they deserve some help kickstarting the process of enlightenment.

Just goes to show the true nature of kids-these-days-ism. It's been the same throughout time.

>the process of enlightenment
*spins fedora*

Thats what it will be, a realization. They will need to realize why they (we) are situated the way they are before they can understand how to change.

Enlightenment.

>gets accused of fedorism
>responds with a truckload of fedora concentrate
I can't help but to admire your resolve, user.

This picture is pretty fucking old.

Faggots.

Better flavors for tide pods.

Its just truth.

Sure they need prompting, but you gotta be subtle to avoid them rebuking you and distancing themselves.
They've generally been conditioned to be tribalistic and to consider slight disagreement wrong think, I should know I used to be one of them.
I had to go through a nervous breakdown before I got better.

Yeah, good point. Its a lot to take in.

Final Solution

Yeah, I mean I had to go through a period of self hatred and then being totally fucked over by my breakdown before even entertaining the notion of having been mislead.
It's kind of insidious like that.

u say u wanna fix me u fucking faggot iill break u pup

I'll give this internet tough guy attempt a 2/10.

There also seems to be a big difference between American millenials (and maybe in some other super power 1st world and democratic countries) and the rest of the world's millennials

it's the jevvs

Attached: 1394570497604.jpg (447x487, 86K)

I'm a danish millennial, I dunno if you consider that a 1st world super power or just a rich western country, but we have issues similar to the ones I see from the US.

Zyklon-b

Does it have more than 2 genders?

Yeah in some groups, I don't think they are acknowledged by the government though.
I'm the nervous breakdown user by the way.

Just saying, in South Africa, we don't have violent feminism (or really any feminism movements) and I havent come across any trans or fictionally gendered people. We have different problems though...

natural selection, just like every other generation.

If you were capable of beating respect into us we might have respected you faggot.

Can't complain about your sexuality or which gender you're born with when you're hungry and roaming bands of raiders can kill/rape you.

How do we fix [insert my generation+1]?

Attached: images(26).jpg (554x554, 10K)

You misunderstand, we didn't get the Syrian migrants

Also, the country itself has enough food, since it is one of the better countries on the continent

"I was born into the wrong generation"

Rape. And lots of it.

fix yourself mate
youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
dont compair yourself to others
be a good person
have compasion and empathy for all

For sure. I think Trump is a terrible leader but he is only a symptom of the problem. I try to be a better individual and hope that enough others do the same and the world gets better.

You didn't understand his joke

>blames every generation but their own

The problem with gen x. Kurt cobain was a faggot dude, and MTV was a jew vehicle

xennial reporting. i don't think there's anything wrong with millenials other than them killing the napkin industry and doing school shootings. not sure how to fix that.

Attached: 677.png (1254x1254, 119K)

sooner or later they will just all shoot eachother

Just like the blacks

Trump nor any other president has ever "led".

George Washington.

FFS, read a book.

Blue hair makes an easy target

Attached: LG3-e1357762883184.jpg (862x370, 48K)

they just gotta grow out of it.

We shut down YouTube.

Let them build the hell they want, and burn it to the ground. Islam, suppression of free speech, flat out communism? They're playing with fire. There will be civil war, and they will pay for their stupidity.

You can't they're just like niggers, a cancerous blight on the world that have managed to garner themselves a bunch of safe space protected status fucking bullshit

ZYKLON-B

no one fixed any of us. this is why we are all here.

Attached: 1443388672963.jpg (715x651, 17K)

Pic related

Attached: 1521652836444.png (968x634, 206K)

Only American millenials shoot up schools**

those aren't millennials

Attached: feelbad.jpg (642x424, 56K)