I keep having recurring dreams about Kek, I think this board is seriously messing me up...

I keep having recurring dreams about Kek, I think this board is seriously messing me up. Should I stop using it and follow more neutral based political opinions?

Please help

you are weak, praise Kek.

>Weak post meme numbers

Get off my board

>High order dubs

read nietzsche

Kek finds your lack of faith disturbing. The only honorable way out is seppuku.

Kek is a personification of the light-bringer archetype described by prometheus. He brings us knowledge and chaos/change in spite of the oppression by the powers that be.

Ride the wave of kek to a brighter, more truthful tomorrow. You only fail when you let the chaos pull you under.

Please embrace Kek user. You are probably a chosen prophet of Kek and don't even realize it.

Kek is growing more powerful. He will aid us in our goals. You need to persevere user.

Tell us your dreams, amigo. You are the chosen prophet of kek!

praise kek

Kek has spoken.

If you wanted to leave you should have never come here

Kek, praise him, is trying to contact you through your dreams. You have been chosen to carry out his will, listen to his message.

You're probably lying.

How could I ever figure out?

what a faggot

>Kek is a personification of the light-bringer archetype described by prometheus.
Pure coincidence, meme magic isn't real guys...

Do not ignore Kek's prophecies OP.

Kek blessed

Yes, tell us more, OP. What is He saying in your dreams?

It takes great discipline and patience to understand Kek. Kek only chooses those that he feels are up to the task. Please embrace Kek.

COUNT YOUR SHEEP

BEFORE YOU MEET WITH FROG

KEK IS WITH US TONIGHT

AS WE SAW THROUGH LOGS

You are One, but it is He who will make you whole. Have no fear, OP, and let him show you the way.

Kek gives you dubs to guide you to the truth.
Allah makes you cover your women with sheets.

How can Sharia even compete?