Good evening user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Good evening user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Attached: nausicaa50.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7G5bC1Reks&list=PL29kRpGHhMzCoFK3Hk_5rXvfj7676Kens
youtube.com/watch?v=N1kuLtfJxJo
youtube.com/watch?v=36nqGs_Dvws
youtube.com/watch?v=6kTFsDc98xM
soundcloud.com/openthatchest-games/bob-ross
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the first bump is always free when i see your thread in the catalog, nausicanon

Attached: 1495162834120.gif (530x398, 568K)

Aw, thank you user. I appreciate it. What's up with you? I hope you had a good day.

Attached: nausicaa4_afterclosesmall.jpg (1179x1028, 789K)

there's always lots of ups and downs but things are on an up at the moment. my biggest complaint was something i ate upset my stomach, so things must be pretty good!

it's been a while since i've been on Sup Forums. i hope you are well.

Attached: 51234528_p0_master1200.jpg (526x1200, 327K)

I have the feeling I should break up with my BF.

Tfw your not a sad Loli that is fed snacks in a bed roll.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Hey, that's great! Sorry to hear about your stomach.

Sup Forums is a pretty strong negative influence on the mind, I think. I've been doing pretty okay. Got a lot of things to do, but pretty soon it'll all be fine.

Why's that, user?

Ah, you can't have that wish user. But that's not all that matters in life.

Attached: nausicaa31.jpg (1280x690, 583K)

if you were a sad loli i would feed you snacks after wrapping you in a bed roll, and then your face will be happy and not sad.

i fucking hate this world

Attached: image-1.jpg (4032x3024, 977K)

Why do you hate the world, user? It's a pretty difficult place to escape.

Attached: nausicaa6.jpg (671x451, 92K)

My girlfriend broke up with me 6 -7 months ago because I was angry, depressed, anxiety filled etc. But I'm seeing an endocrinologist soon and if I might have what's called adult growth hormone deficiency. If I do all my emotional and physical problems might have been caused by the disorder. I don't know how I would go about talking to her again, plus she might already be dating someone else

Because lately, every time there's any form of friction between us, he blames how he reacts on worrying about the status of our relationship.

the people, the culture, and the fakeness of it all.

Oh holy shit that sounds like me
He might be struggling with insecurities and anxiety. Things that leak into his brain without his control. Ask him how he's feeling, how everything makes him feel. And get him to see a competent doctor if so

Aw fuck man, that sucks. Do you know if there's medication or supplements that can treat the disorder?

Don't make to big a deal about it- call her up and tell her about what was causing the problems, and explain that things are under control.

Hmmm, that's not a good sign. Have you mentioned this to him?

It does kind of suck. Do you live in a big city? I live in a pretty small town, and I have to say that most of the people I know are quite genuine. Maybe a lot of what you're experiencing is dependent on locale.

Attached: nausicaa25.jpg (221x300, 20K)

have you considered saving up and visiting other places of the world? the air where you've been spending your whole life might be a little stuffy. another country with different people and a different culture might provide some fresh air and a new perspective.

Hello, I am 41 white male, have depression, anxiety, OCD and legally blind and I am in a situation I need help with. I have lived my parents all my life except for one brief period where I lived in an apartment and had to move back home because my bi polar girlfriend put me though a lot and broke up with me, and then I had a nervous breakdown and felt lonely at the apartment so I just moved back home cause I could not cope anymore.

Now I have a second chance. An apartment is available at the same location I was at last time and I can't decide what to do. I am bored here and can't really do anything here but sit at home and over there I can and everything is within walking distance, which is good, since I don't drive. I am scared of being lonely and not being able to cope. I will miss my dog that I have had for years and I can't take her with me because this is her home and she would not be happy there, plus she has diabetes and might be hard to take care of. That will be one of the most difficult things about moving is not seeing her everyday. I can visit when ever I can, but it's still not the same.

So what should I do? Should I stay with my parents or move back. I will be lonely, I know this and I have hard time making friends and even getting a job, have not worked in ten years. I feel guilty because my parents have to spend so much on me if I go back there, it's a luxury apartment. The only friend I have there is my x girlfriend and she is not much of a friend.

I can't leave, period.

that is a shame. can your situation change in the future or is it permanent?

I would have to inject myself with synthetic hgh every night before j go to bed, but in theory all my symptoms would never come back if I was consistent.

I'm just so worried (probably because my anxiety is not under control in the slightest before my appointment, I stopped any supplements that were helping) . I keep analyzing it she would still hate me, how would she react to the news, if it would even make a difference in her mind

Get a job first, man. That's more important. Get yourself some independence and financial stability, get your head on your shoulders. It can be something little, but it should be more than nothing. Don't worry too much.

Attached: nausicaa46.jpg (600x927, 130K)

in 10 years maybe

Hey, that's a lot better than nothing.

I think a lot of your worry is from the anxiety, user. You're thinking too much about it, and maybe you can't help that. But how much you think about it doesn't affect how she will react. You should talk to her anyway. Just find out whether or not that hormone disorder really is the problem first.

Attached: nausicaa27.jpg (620x697, 80K)

Have you ever had hormones checked. I struggled with a lot of what you have, and all my doctors would just give me pills that never worked. If you can gain control of the anxiety and depression, finding a job and this choice becomes easier

you have 10 years to save up some money. when the time comes, travel.

post-script -
I want to move somewhere that nobody else lives. But i know that's impossible because basic commodities and shit are important and other people will miss me but not me them.

This is what I'm thinking, thanks for the advice

no
even when i travel i feel like shit

Multiple times. Latest time this happened was recently when I was upset after giving up my dog for its own good (didn't have the time to take care of it, so gave it away instead of neglecting it), he randomly was acting like an asshole, and ended up blaming it on stress and his insecurities.

Not everybody is the same, user. Maybe if you get out and meet some more people, and give them a chance, you'll find some that you're okay with.

I hope it works out, man. Don't give up.

Attached: nausicaa8wide.jpg (1680x1050, 907K)

It might be stress and insecurities, which he can't really be blamed for, but that you might be able to fix. Some people just don't seem to handle other people's emotions very well. What are your thoughts on this, user? Do you think he's bullshitting you and has malicious intent?

Attached: nausicaa32.jpg (800x523, 223K)

even when i do meet others i eventually hate being around them because nobody understands me. it pisses me off

Attached: th (9).jpg (168x170, 5K)

Ok. What's the deal with you? Are you some user that comes here and starts genuine wholesome conversations? Why?

And if you just like to talk then let me ask - who are you? How old are you, job, interests, where are you live? Ofc If you are ok with disclosing info like that.

Is it because they do not understand what you're trying to tell them, or because they just don't 'get' what's going on in your head? The former issue might just be a problem with communication.

Maybe you're taking it too personally. Maybe your annoyance is reasonable. I don't know.

Attached: nausicaa58.jpg (850x679, 105K)

I'm feeling down because I finally have a good computer that can play games but no new games to play, and no one will buy me BFII while it's on sale.

Plus my mom passed away and I'm sad about that too.

you're right...
it's probably just me being the mistake i was born to be..
it's just my fault..

Pfff no I'm probably a robot or something.

I'm not really okay with saying any of that- this is Sup Forums, after all. Sorry man.

Death of a parent is hard. Sorry to hear it, user. Have you checked out Humble Bundle?

Attached: nausicaa42.jpg (594x329, 27K)

There's no ill intent, but after 3 years, I'm just tired. I'm also tired of hearing about how everyone he knows thinks that he should dump me.

If you need a distraction, there are some really good free games out right now until you can get some money together to buy BFII. I mean I'm not the biggest fan, but games like fortnite, ironsight, dota 2 are all pretty good

HumbleBundle is no good to me, I blew all my money on the computer without really thinking. Now it's too late to return anything.

I've tried Fortnite but I'm not really any good at it. Dota 2 is too smart for me, I suck at mobas.

So what mane? You aren't destined for failure. You weren't born a mistake- you were born a blank slate. You can change yourself, or you can change what you define as satisfaction and success. Don't give up. It's probably not even your fault, but that's not really important.

Does he know that you're tired of it? It can get to be bothersome, user. Was it any different in the beginning?

Just wait a bit, keep working and saving, and you'll be able to get some really good stuff. It'll be worth the wait. But may just need to do without for a while. I'm sorry, I'd recommend some stuff, but I play mostly older games with really low requirements.

Attached: nausicaa45.jpg (476x700, 46K)

got a new pc

Attached: 1514256881023.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

no. i'm nothing. why should i trust anyone here anyway?
i wont kill myself because i hate grief and im sure that everyone else does.
i just wish i didnt exist in the first place.

I'm sad user. I wish i was fit, smart, and attractive. That i had my shit together and was someone important. I want it to be that way from the start so she would pick me instead of him. I wish i was someone else.

>fit
you can work out
>smart
you can learn more and continue to study
>attractive
you can work out and maintain personal hygiene

Nice. Is it good?

What, are you more nothing than I am? You don't mean any less than I do, user. I'm kind of pathetic, but you're not any more pathetic. What do you enjoy?

Hey, I wish all those things too. I've never had any of them, though sometimes I thought I did. At some point I gave up. I'll just be what I am, and try to do the best I can at it. That is good enough.

You can get fit. You might be able to make yourself attractive, with enough attention to your appearance and behavior. Some things are under your control, user. Some things you just have to live with. What can you change? What do you have the will to change?

Attached: nausicaa56.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Then you should make your own story's or art to look up to. Thats what I am doing.

Who or what is important often just boils down to a popularity contest now a days. Don't worry about that, somebody could do everything right and still be ignored. You are who you and the only standards you have to follow is the ones you make for yourself.

Yeah. Spent a bit to much on it but it works great.

Attached: 1473878620242.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

Hello!
Sorry I'm late!

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Can't form any relationship level with a girl past "good friends", i just want to love a small girl that loves vidya games and anime, but i fucked up my one chance

Attached: 1502418737324.jpg (599x510, 37K)

Hey, savings will offset that cost eventually. It's good to have something new every once in a while.

Thanks for coming, Mantis!

Hey, don't give up because you failed once user. Keep looking, keep trying. If you're confident enough you can do just about anything.

Attached: nausicaa48.jpg (188x240, 7K)

hey landscapes. hope it's a decent day.
you can't force a relationship to happen. enjoy what you have.

We've yet to have a sit down and talk since the latest incident. His go to is to just apologize and admit he fucked up when he realizes he has.

>Get a job first, man
well my paretns are getting too old to be driving me around, I could get a job when I move, but it's hard getting a job when you have a disability.

>Have you ever had hormones checked.
no what's that?

i enjoy music, but none of that degenerate shit that everyone gives me shit for liking
>pic related.
I enjoy PC gaming, but only because it takes me out of the world
that's about it.
I play D&D with some people, i DM. But then again, why should I look up to something i'll never be?

can i see ur tits

youtube.com/watch?v=F7G5bC1Reks&list=PL29kRpGHhMzCoFK3Hk_5rXvfj7676Kens
Hello. I am doing alright.

Best way to get a job now a days is to have good connections with people either at social gatherings or volunteer work.

Attached: 1475905017459.jpg (2560x1600, 1.28M)

Have you tried any dating websites?

Attached: GENEVIEVE H (25).jpg (728x900, 357K)

I'm on a 6 month long waiting list for a live-in place that helps people with depression
I might not even get in
The sad part is if I do it probably won't help. Nothing I've tried for 3 years now with professional therapists have made any difference in my life

Looking for excuses and ways to escape may be his way of dealing with things when you put him on the spot for stuff like this. Do you want more than an apology?

Ah, I hadn't considered being blind. I'm sorry. That does make things very difficult, user. Hm. If moving would allow you to get a job, maybe that is the right choice for now.

Hey, that's cool. What's your favorite band? I've been listening to a lot of Queen lately.

RE: your response to the other post: Why shouldn't you look up to something you'll never be? I look up to my parents, to older people that I respect, and to some famous people. I'll never be them, I'll probably never be anywhere near as good as them. But that won't stop me from trying.

In trying you gain something, user. That's what's important.

No.

I'm not a girl, user.

Attached: nausicaa68.jpg (600x448, 197K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N1kuLtfJxJo

> (You)
>No.
>I'm not a girl, user.
my bad sorry

I'm not saying to look up to something you won't be. I am saying to look up to something you are glad you made even if its just for yourself alone. Don't be taken back if something isn't up to your standards 100% as everything is always perfect when you plan it out in your head.

nice

Attached: 1482639708295.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Hey, it might help. It's good that you want to be helped, user. Are you here because you're certain it won't?

Ah, thank you. youtube.com/watch?v=36nqGs_Dvws

It's all good. Carry on.

Attached: nausicaa12.jpg (1280x1024, 141K)

i like queens of the stone age and king crimson. they're fun to listen to when i want to escape.
I hate telling myself something and having the thing i said be wrong in the long run. i look up to a few people, but even then i see their flaws more than anything.

I need a hug.

Attached: horoWag.gif (280x280, 38K)

Hey, I like QOTSA too. Have you been here before? Somebody recommended them to me in a thread, and that was my first time listening to them.

If you're going to survive you need to be okay with being wrong, user. Would it help if you made it clear to yourself that although you are telling yourself this thing, it may be proven wrong eventually?

You can use flaws to your advantage; being able to see them makes them easier to avoid.

Attached: nausicaa44small.jpg (1000x1415, 133K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6kTFsDc98xM

Unfortunately it's only a cover

*hugs you tightly*

What's up, user?

Attached: nausicaa80.jpg (1024x840, 99K)

There's no certainty it won't help and I'm hoping it will. But I feel like the odds are low. Things are pretty serious, I've been forcefully hospitalized
I had to drop out of university. My life has stopped and I don't think anything can get it moving again

what's going on?

Loss of hope will destroy your chances, user. It's a lot harder to overcome something if you don't believe you can. But sometimes reason makes it seem like failure is the only option. Maybe the odds really are low. Don't let that stop you from trying. It isn't over yet.

Attached: nausicaa49.jpg (500x500, 41K)

*hugs you*

Attached: 1504574626550.jpg (746x590, 69K)

I want to break this cycle of insecurity and apology.

I'd give you one.

Could he talk to a therapist about it? That might help a lot. I think he needs to become a little more confident and thoughtful. Bear in mind, however, that I am some rando you met on Sup Forums.

Attached: nausicaa148.jpg (165x185, 18K)

when was the thread? same guy who met dave grohl...
every time i'm wrong i feel like i have failed not only myself but others, and yes, i know that the second thing is true. it only creates more emptiness in my life, knowing that everything i do one day will be wrong..
this is interesting. did you make this?
its better than this song I made back in 2014 and then posted to SC soundcloud.com/openthatchest-games/bob-ross

He won't go see one. We know he needs to see one, but he keeps putting it off. He's got a lot of issues to work through.

Haha no, I just found it when king crimson decided to delete nearly all material from youtube, I needed my fix hehe

oh.
i just CD rip everything

Yeah, that was you! Awesome! Thank you man, you sent me off down a trail of awesome music.

You're focusing too much on the failure, user. If it's all that you think about you'll never escape it. I think you're trapping yourself in depression. Have you talked to a therapist about this?

We all fail ourselves and others. Sometimes a lot. But the failure is not all that matters.

Schedule a meeting for him. If he's definitely going to go, better sooner rather than later.

Attached: nausicaa64.jpg (505x700, 192K)

getout

nah, this kid's decent enough.

Loss of hope becomes effect and cause

I don't want to talk to a therapist. I hate optimism because it leads to a trail of even more letdowns, and I wouldn't trust them anyways.

did you actually listen to my track though? really, i made it as a joke.

So, like, avoid that. That's important.

Hey, I'm not talking about outrageously idealistic optimism. I'm talking about thinking that sometimes things are pretty good. Because that's true. The world will never seem good if you never allow it to seem good.

You have to trust someone eventually, user. If you try to live as an island you'll collapse.

The one you posted a few posts ago? I'll listen to it now if you want.

Attached: nausicaa94.png (548x848, 638K)

that is true.
more inevitable death then...

also, do listen with warning. it's very loud and shit.

Aah aah ow it's not too awful, it's got something to it, but I can't say I loved it.

Attached: nausicaa154.jpg (277x286, 37K)

it's made as a poor joke it's not even that funny.

Hey, I thought it was amusing. It's got a kind of delightful immaturity to it. I think it succeeds at what it sets out to do.

Attached: nausicaa160.jpg (176x205, 18K)

thanks, i guess.. moving on though, i don't know what im going to do with my life and i feel as if my future is hopeless.. wat do?

So what man? Plod on anyway. Maybe the distant future is a little hazy right now, but that doesn't mean you should give up. Are you stable at the moment? Is the rent paid, do you have enough food?

Attached: nausicaa134.jpg (500x700, 94K)

im living with parents, fucking hate everything. no job, money, or friends. not that id want any

Why don't you want those things?

Attached: nausicaa71.jpg (660x631, 77K)

because i feel that if i had them they'd just completely shit on me like the rest of society.
i dont want to work because i prefer to do vidya (i play like 3-7 hours a day, depends if im in a shitty mood like now)
money is basiccally just for socia standpoint

also when i said friends i meant close friends
i have like 4 "friends" then

Money helps contribute to continued living. Work gets the money. Friends, real friends, maintain the sanity.

Attached: nausicaa166.jpg (177x232, 26K)

Good to see you user.
My future with this girl is very uncertain.
I liked her sense the 5th grade, and I think I fell in love with her about a year ago. I recently got out of relationship and we just kind of gravitated towards each other. I'm sure she likes me and I like her but I'm not really sure how to proceed? (We've dated before but it hasn't really worked out, and I'm not sure It would work now) advice?

I need a friend

k

Take her out again. Maybe it'll work this time. Don't let much more time pass with you doing nothing. That won't result in anything good.

I think we all do, user. They're hard to come by. Is there anyone that you see often that you'd like to know better?

Hey, these things are worthwhile and I recommend them strongly.

Attached: nausicaa78.jpg (245x437, 33K)