Would Michael Jordan be able to beat them?

Would Michael Jordan be able to beat them?

Deep down, even you know the answer, lebitch fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPBz3_Jgd-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as a dubs fan for 20 years, I know Jordan would be able to beat these guys easily.

>muh ESPN jew media narratives

Fuck off already

nothing hurts more than truth, lefag

Bulls would get swept in 5

This Bulls team vs the current Warriors team?

Easily the 95-96 Bulls.

>swept in 5
who will tell him?

Don't give a fuck who wins thisshit show

Save shit like this for the faggots and dykes on Around the Horn to discuss.

don't get memed on

It's a best of 9 series.

C'mon Pajeet

Put some effort in

replace livingston with westbrook and yeah they would beat the bulls easy

replace cartwright with shaq and yeah they would beat the warriors easy

Not sure if trolling, or genuinely retarded. Gary Payton on one leg took them to game 6.

The only team I can think of that would have a shot against this dubs team is prime Shaq/Kobe Lakers, and only because the dubs would not be able to stop Shaq from scoring. The outcome of the series would probably hinge on how willing Kobe would be to feed Shaq... meaning the dubs would still probably win.
You need a dominant big man and guards who can shoot from the perimeter and drive the basket to beat GS and the Lakers had that.

no

he would get buried by the 3 ball

Jordan will shut down Curry, Harper will shut down Klay, Pippen will neutralize Durant. Meanwhile no one on the Warriors can stop Jordan's fadeaway. Not even a contest.

>shut down 3pt shooting
>shut down durant
nah

would lebron beat them with a multiple time dpoty, goat coach, and goat wing defender?
yeah...... anybody could beat them
with those teammates you dumbass

>Implying LeBron won't win this series

Yes. Michael Jordan by himself could beat all five warriors.

>3pt shooting can't be defended
Your view of basketball is warped by growing up in the no defense timeline.

If the game was played with 90s non bitch-made rules...Bulls
Today's rules? Probably still Bulls.

People who know what they're talking about have the warriors.

The bulls would get rekt. Fuck your nostalgia.

Wanna bring back 90's rules? Today's pussies won't be able to handle 'em.

nba is actually trash now

dont even care about either of these teams, what i care about is superstars going to already good teams for no money just so they can win a title

"2017 nba finals highest ratings since the 1998 finals"

guess the jews win again huh

Literally just send your worst two players out to stomp on Durant and Currys knees, you win.

Teams now just won't do it cause Twitter faggots will cry about it.

thats a tough one.

I think what anti-lebron or pro-jordan people remember most about jordan is how he single handedly would pretty much take over games when his team needed him. if they were down by 10, he's get a couple of steals, a couple of blocks or rebounds and heroball 12 points in less than a few minutes.

People remember jordan making last second shots again and again in crunch time to win tight IMPORTANT games. People remember Clyde Drexler dismissing Jordan as unable to shoot a three, and Jordan coming out and going 6-6 from three in Drexler's face in the first quarter while dropping 39 points (nba finals game 1)

Its this level of competitive spirit that "enraptured" basketball fans. People would tell him he couldn't do something, tell him he couldn't beat something, and he somehow would transform his game, get better, and manage it. I long believe the playoff losses to the Pistons and Celtics were the crucible which transformed Jordan's game.

When Jordan played the Celtics he was an outstanding athletic freak who's post game was good but not great, and who's passing game was lacking.

The next year against the Pistons, Jordan had improved his post AND passing games by an alarming margin, his defensive game was getting sharper, but the Pistons forced him to go left (he was better going right), forced him to pass and forced him to play defense

The next year against the pistons Jordan's endurance was MUCH better, his defensive game had transformed from "good" to "elite, one of the best in the league", his passing skills had gotten even better, and his left hand was just as good as his right hand.

The next year the bulls killed the pistons, and Jordan now was the best defensive player in the league, had developed that post fade and was by all accounts the most efficient basketball player who ever lived.

What was terrifying about jordan was how he got better and better, over and over again. This is something we don't see in LeBron

This warriors team would humiliate any bulls squad

Yes, Rodman would completely and totally shut down the post and get 20-30 rebounds per game (Warriors suck dick at getting rebounds)

Yes Jordan would score 40 a game and get plenty of steals.

But Curry would still get enough shots down, and Durant is unguardable. Pippen couldn't dream of slowing him down, he can't stop a 7 footer with a 7'3" arm span from hitting crafty fade aways. Klay would hit some token 3's, and the Warriors pace would shame the bulls.

Warriors in 5, Jordan by sheer force of will would win one game.

nostalgiafags are so cringy

This is probably one of the best summations of Jordan I've ever seen on here. It was infuriating how he always had an answer it didn't hit me until I was an adult how much work he put in outside of games. Practice, we're talking about PRACTICE.

20 years later and it still mystifies me why George Karl didn't play Payton on Jordon the first couple of games. I'm not saying the Sonics would have won, but I really think 7 games would have happened. It will haunt me forever.

I know. Just compare the pace of today's game versus the pace of those legendary Bulls squads, even the slowest teams would blaze those bulls teams.

Those Bulls would be sucking air halfway in the first quarter while the Warriors would be cruising and dancing on them.

(cont)

What made people fall in love with Jordan was how he never knew how to "stop". His goal was winning, and he'd do anything to win. He would transform his game, work on the defects improve it. His solution to a playoff loss was to take it on his shoulders and tell himself "I might be the best player in the league but its NOT GOOD ENOUGH to win the NBA championship", so instead of whining he worked on his game and got even better. Jordan's career efficiency numbers are outrageous. His turnover to assist numbers are otherworldly. He was and will remain the best 2pt jump shooter I ever saw. He was unstoppable in the post, by the time the bulls won their first championship he was one of the most deadly post scorers in the league, and the terrifying thing about him is he got better as he got older at that post game. By the time he got to his last championship he had a post-fade that was the definition of "unblockable" "unguardable" "unstoppable" and what was truly terrifying was he NEVER MISSED with it.

What bugs people about lebron is his style of play. He's built like Karl Malone, and plays like Magic Johnson. He lacks that ferocious edge Jordan played with. Sure, he's hard to stop going to the basket, sure he's a great scorer in stretches, and yes, from time to time LBJ will get "ferocious" and pound the ball inside relentlessly. But what LBJ fans don't understand is Jordan NEVER took the foot off the gas. He played every minute like it was the last he'd ever play. And the more important the moment the bigger and better he got.

LBJ just doesn't have that. Fantastic player, yes, fantastic scorer, sure. Great passer, no doubt. Heart of a champion? I don't think so.

>7'3" wingspan

7'5"*
maybe even a bit more today because that's the measurements we have from the draft combine back when he was 19

>LBJ just doesn't have that. Fantastic player, yes, fantastic scorer, sure. Great passer, no doubt. Heart of a champion? I don't think so.
He's on and off, sometimes he shows heart.

What he doesn't have is a signature shot or move. Michael has that post fade, Abdul Jabar has that hook, Durant has the creepy lank shot

LeBron doesn't have any one shot that is indefensible

Scottie Pippen had something like a 7'3 wingspan and he was like 4 inches shorter than Durant.

Lebron go to shot is a fucking layup. Even being in the NBA 14 seasons his jump shot is very hit or miss.

You people are delusional. The only player in nba history capablr of stopping KD was Russel Westbrook. Also it's hilarious how you fags think MJ would run through screen after screen trying to stop Curry. There's a reason why he rarely ever guarded Reggie Miller off the ball

different era

Prime Jordan beats everyone of this era in their prime. hands down.

These Warriors have found hall of famers on it

Has Jordan ever faced a team with four hall of famers?

(cont)

Jordan was a transcendent talent, he would have dominated in any era of basketball, his willingness to transform his game to win is apparent as you watched his career progress. If you had a time machine and transported him into this era from 1990, he would have saw how you can't win the league without the 3, and by the time the next nba season started we'd be having debates on who is a better 3 point shooter, Curry or Jordan.

That's just how he rolled. That's what he did. That's who he was.

LBJ would have dominated in Jordan's time as well. I don't buy these arguments that the soft NBA made Lebron a star. LeBron is too much of a physical beast to have been slowed down much in the 80's or 90s. The big difference would be he would be forced to develop his post game. He's not a good enough jump shooter with someone in his face, and the NBA back then didn't let people put up a J without a hand on their face. He probably would have been the best power forward to play the game, him and Charles Barkley would have been best buds. But the centers in that era were on another level. LBJ's post offense isn't good enough for him to play the 5 back in the 80's-90's, so he'd have to get better. The LBJ we'd see in the 80's or 90's would have looked a lot more like Karl Malone then he does now. He would have been a "better" Karl Malone, but he'd still basically be Karl Malone, as his current game just wouldn't work as well in that era.

As to the whole point of this thread, it's hard to say. If those bulls were playing with today's rules, for one game, the warriors would slaughter them. if they were playing with 90's rules for one game the bulls would have slaughtered them. Now if those players/teams got a season to "acclimate" to the other rules, it's a more interesting discussion~

>his turnover to assist numbers are otherworldly

no they aren't

>MJ's career ast & TOs averages: 5.3ast, 2.7TOs, 1.96 assists to turnovers
>LeBron's: 7.0ast, 3.4TOs, 2.06 assists to turnovers
>Magic's: 11.2ast, 3.9TOs, 2.87 assists to turnovers
>Stockton's: 10.5ast, 2.8TOs, 3.75 assists to turnovers

look up any random point guard, he probably has a better ratio than Jordan

what about turnover to steal+block

jordan:1
millenials:0

jordan's turnover numbers in his first 7 seasons were pretty bad, by the time he started to win nba championships they came down a LOT

jordan block+steal/turnover ratio=1.15
stockton: 0.86
lebron: 0.71
kobe: 0.63
magic:0.59

gary payton: 0.87

ben wallace: 3.3

Ben Wallace is secretly the GOAT hands down

Jordan ain't beating shit without Pippen.

MJ certainly wouldn't be crying about how hard winning is and how hard life is with half a billion dollars

Cabs fan here. I fucking hate the warriors with a seething passion. I can't think of any team in NBA history that wouldn't lose to the current warriors. They are a legit stacked team. They might as well just send their squad to the next Olympic Games.

Rodman >> Zaza
Kukoc < Green
Pippen < Durant
Jordan >> Klay
Harper Warriors bench

Bulls in 6

Rodman>>>Zaza
Kukoc

it's actually a bit worse if you start counting from his 8th season, even if you take out the last two years with the Wizards

his best was 2.44, about the same as Lowry this season with 2.41

LeBron's best is 2.53 with 8.6ast 3.4TOs and idk what the record is but Stockton's best is over 4, so yeah, not really otherwordly

Jimmy Butler for his career: 1.43

seems like a bit of a meme stat

You're a fucking moron if you think higher pace= less defense.

Yes they are very beatable. Just have a good team and an actual coach.

Slightly off topic, but slightly related, is Karl Malone a republican hick, aka, a race traitor?

In what world is the bulls bench better than the warriors especially without Kukoc?

Steve Kerr has the highest 3 point shooting percentage for a career all time.

>Jordan fighting through a zaza screen

Did you even play highschool jv? Fuck off kid.

MAYBE his first title run Bulls can. his second title run team would lose. Pip was having back problems, he'd be the only one who can stay in front of KD. plus coach Steve Kerr has future knowledge of that team.

>Jordan goes 5-19 in series clinching win that year vs. Sonics, still wins by 12
Yeah don't think so

Yeah how many shots he take though lol. Don't matter if you take 2.

Hes demar derozan if he plays today and doesn't change his game but delude yourself into thinking otherwise

what you dont realize is that it was actually you that got memed

Not the Bulls starting lineup

>Center
Longley >>>Zaza

>PF
Rodman>>>>Green

>Sf
Durant>>>>>Pippen

>SG
Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thompson

>PG
Steph>>>>>>>>>Harper

Bulls bench is also better. Kukoc alone is better than anyone on the Warriors bench.

>Zaza screen

You do know Jordan played against the Bad Boy Pistons. Easily the most physical (and dirty team) in NBA history. I would assume Jordan would take a thousand screens from Zaza over Mahorn and Laimbeer.

Honestly no.

>ESPN spoke with seven Vegas bookmakers and asked them to set the odds in a game and series between this year's Golden State team and Michael Jordan's 1995-96 Chicago Bulls squad that went 72-10 en route to an NBA title.

>Five of the six had the Warriors favored, from as high as -8 at the MGM (per Jay Rood, vice president of race and sports at MGM Resorts) to as low as -2 at William Hill US (per Nick Bogdanovich, director of trading, William Hill US).

I put more faith in these guys than any of you meemee cartoon image board faggots. Most of you are below the age of 25 and sour as fuck. And this is their jobs.

>Four hall of famers
>Durant, Curry, Klay, ????

Dray ain't a hall of famer, Iggy would probably need to take a starting position somewhere and have a long swan song to make a push. Not sure where you're getting the fourth.

if you say Klay Thompson is a Hall of Famer then Draymond is too, he's the heart and soul of that team and you don't often see a DPoY candidate who can defend both guards and bigmen, run the team's offense, rebound and stretch the floor
just because he don't put up high scoring numbers doesn't mean he's not great

also i don't think he's a Hall of Famer but what do you mean Iggy needs to take a starting position? did you forget about young Iggy? he was an All Star back in the day, he was like poorman's LeBron

The 2001 Lakers would steamroll this team

It's a retarded question. You have to assume the Bulls suddenly learn modern zone defense, how to counter it, that all of their players pick up a three shot, and they take 25+ threes a game instead of the handful they usually take. Could Bill Russell beat Jordan? Who gives a shit?

The Warriors would unironically beat the prime Bulls by 20. You have to be seriously delusional or paid off by ESPN shills to believe otherwise. Not that that makes the Bulls bad.

They couldn't even beat the 2001 kings and they were like a worse version of the warriors. the warriors would steam roll them and shaq fat ass would get tired after 3 quarters. take that for data

>t. Underage twink

>t. oldhead pedophile

You forgot Rodman will take away all their 2nd chance shots

Durant would have scored 50 points a game in the 90's as there was only iso in that meme period of time

90s rules would favour Durant a lot.

>The only player in nba history capablr of stopping KD was Russel Westbrook
kek.

>Hack Shaq
>Allow Kobe to take as many 360 fade aways as he wants
>Iso Durant
>Curry and Klay memechucking
The Warriors would win by 20.Kobe is a meme that looks great in YouTube compilations and Shaq is useless if you hack him

The 07 Celtics could also beat this Dubs squad, I think.

Pierce/Garnett/Allen/Rondo/Perkins was a mean fucking squad, and LeBron could never topple them.

unironically the best thread on Sup Forums right now. thank me, everyone.

All the warriors would have to do his find a way to slow down Kobe. Shaq is going to score no matter what.

LeGoat will let Warriors go up 3-0 so he can perform the ultimate and final cucking of Durant and Curry by winning 4 straight and the championship

>all these underage newfags thinking jordan would lose
It's easy to dismiss the highlights because highlights can make anyone look good, but if you were actually alive and watching his games back in the day you'd realize MJ was on a level beyond anything these niggers could ever hope to achieve.

meanwhile Lebron age 32

>26.4PPG
>8.6 RPG
>8.7 APG
>54.8 FG%
>27 Per

Larry Bird age 32
>19.3 PPG
>6.2 RPG
>4.8 APG
>47.1 FG %
>19.8 PER

Which team we talking about? Championship teams?

1991 and 1998 wouldn't. 1992 would have a hard time but come out on top. 1993 would be a fucking spectacle. 1996 would have Pippen as Finals MVP. 1997 probably would.

>best perimeter defense of all time
>allowing three pointers

come on man, at least be reasonable

That's fucking impressive, to be honest. The man's back was the leaning tower of Pisa. The Pistons made his injury so much worse than it should have been. Laimbeer and the guys throwing cheap shots in the 1987 Eastern Conference Finals like it was NBC Monday.

when the fuck will this meme end?
youtube.com/watch?v=qPBz3_Jgd-U

Depends on the rules, but people are also weirdly overlooking the fact that the warriors were composed after GMs were able to learn from analytics.

I swear Im gonna post this on my kikebook

I swear Im gonna post this on my kikebook if Bron wins down 3-0

he couldve won 4 straight without taking a loss you know..

Lol imagine Lebron playing against the bad boys pistons..He'd average 14/5/5 on 37% shooting