PHILLIES @ BRAVES GAME THREAD

Please respond

Odubel just can't stop hitting doubles

ToJo

!

>Odubel left Rup hanging.

RIP.

Franco is doing that thing where he tries to swing way too hard and it fucks with everything. Dude needs to just calm down and settle in

Good swing, nice contact, just right into a shift

>that one guy wearing a cubs jersey in audience.

wat

He's a lifelong cubs fan. He remembers the rough times with Alex Soriano and Rusty Dempster

You see some weird jerseys sometimes. I was at the Giants-Phillies game on Saturday, and I saw someone wearing a Houston Texans hat.

>Averages 20.2 pitches an inning
I thought we stopped going maximum Oberholtzer

>8 pitch walk to Nick Markakis
Dammit Pivetta I have hope for you

Enciarte*

God damn it Pivetta.

We're on pace for 5 innings of scoreless ball

New baseball fan/phillies fan from end of April here.

Dono if you guys remember me. Been watching games since winning Marlin's series. So far I am enjoying baseball and Jap baseball. (despite phillies being meh last month)

Got a bunch of hats and going to game later this month.

Thanks for all the guidance.

I'm surprised you've been using the Awoos I make still.

Also, what game? maybe they can squeak out a win!

>Long pants Galvis
It's a trend, boys

One of Cardinals games.

Hopefully >we avoid Lance Lynn or Mike Leake then

Here's a new awoo to convert btw if you haven't seen it.

Way ahead of you!

I have these

Thank you awoo vendor. I had been saving them in case you were in thread again.

No problem! Have one fresh off the presses

>LaughingAwoo.jpg

ODOUBLE HERRERA DOES IT AGAIN

Please ToJo don't be hurt

>Pivetta throws a 13 and 15 pitch inning
If he keeps this up he might have a place on this roster as by far the second best pitcher

Anyone have some Braves anime memes
I need them

Knapp! He and Rupp may just be placeholders for Alfaro, but I like em both

Alright, what the fuck is this? Who are these players, and what have they done to the Phillies?

Who is alfaro? Some kind of elven hero?

A large Colombian man with a big bat and a bigger arm. Needs to work on not striking out a lot and his pitch framing or general defense.

>6 Doubles
>2 dingers
HE'S BACK

What is going on!?!?

THE FUCK WAS THAT

THE FUCK IS THIS

Who would subject themselves to this? Masochists?

Phils have scored 23 runs in their last 14 innings. Prior to that, it took them 123 innings to score 23 runs

OH GOD PLEASE DON'T BE HURT

>Pivetta staying in

Hope he's okay.

>Jojo Romero
We finally have our very own Chi Chi Gonzales

btw scouting report on Jojo, the Phillies 25th best prospect

>Scouting Grades: Fastball: 55 | Slider: 50 | Curveball: 45 | Changeup: 50 | Control: 50 | Overall: 45

>The Phillies have had some success in finding pitchers who came out of Yavapai Junior College. Curt Schilling, of course, was obtained via trade, but the organization did draft Ken Giles out of the Arizona two-year school. The hope is Romero, who helped Yavapai win the JUCO World Series in 2016 with a complete-game masterpiece in the championship, will be next.

>Romero pitched well in his pro debut, showing a good mix of pitches and a quick arm. He didn't get to continue to show what he could do at instructs because of a minor groin injury, but it's not a long-term concern. Romero is an athletic lefty with an idea of how to attack hitters. He'll use a two- and four-seam fastball, getting ground-ball outs with the first at around 90 mph and ratcheting up the latter to 94-95 mph at times. His slider and changeup improved over the course of his season at Yavapai and both are average offerings. He can also mix in a slider and throws all four of his pitches for strikes.

>While he's not the biggest guy in the world, with some thinking he ends up in the bullpen as a result, he is strong and athletic, which does help him repeat his delivery well. The plan is for him to develop as a starter, with the ceiling of a No. 4 type in the future.

Cesar is hitting more flyballs, but less infield flyballs from last year, and less groundballs. Seems like he's regressed a tad from his "Hit line drives" methodology last year which made him a very good leadoff hitter

>Gomez

>Don't interfere
>Get called for interfering

Fresh prince of altherr

ALT AIR

Knapp has such a loopy swing

Hooray for the Phils

Feels nice to actually have an offense again.

GG Braves