Any fellow femanons here?

Any fellow femanons here?

Got any tips to pick up other girls?
My girlfriend was attracted to guys after all, she said that she didn't like girls after all.

As a girl, how do I get a another girl interested in me?

Attached: 27540751.jpg (448x359, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/755632759
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh well, one bump, Sup Forums is probably dead.

femanons don't exist on Sup Forums. Tits or gtfo

I just need advice, not attention from the dudes on here, but any advice is fine.

Anyways, here.

Attached: IMG_030.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

time stamp or fake

You just said tits, user, and unless you are a girl too; just let the thread die if there is no advice to pick up a girl.

Attached: 1519968524223.jpg (640x480, 44K)

If that was you you wouldn’t be asking this question.

>not understanding tits or gtfo
Are you really this fucking new?

confirms that OP is just a dude just asking how to pick up girls

just be friendly and shieet?
or follow your ex and go after some guy?

Stop being a disgusting fucking dyke. That's my advice.

I'm a guy, so I can't exactly tell you the secrets of the femanon, but you're really good looking so I wouldn't think you would have much problem. Maybe go to a gay club/bar?

Nah, this advice is good, I've not heard of many other girls hanging around gay bars, guess I can try that.

I don't like men, they're gross.

Dont ask women for advice. That just proves you are beta. Women want an alpha that knows what hes doing. That and women give shitty advice anyways.

Attached: 7FBBB773-7798-493E-8397-2D18FDBB48A8.jpg (576x418, 65K)

Guess I'll just pick up girls at a gay bar since I am ugly anyways, and I need to build up confidence even if I'm a lesbo.

I don't know what it's like in your city, but where I live there is this awesome gay club where there are tons of girls hanging out. Just gotta find the right one :D

Whoa! Thanks dear, at least my chances are not slim now.

says the individual that had blood and discharge leaking out of their axe wound consistently.

Men cry about kicks to the nuts and say it hurts oh so much! At least we learn to deal with naturally occurring pains dear.

money

Attached: 1521108910659.jpg (850x1348, 382K)

what does that have to do with being permanently disabled for having two X chromosomes. you can nit pick at mens "faults" all day long but at the end of it everything you use and will use is only a reality because of men. You are useless to society if you are not breeding or male.

Are you looking for hookups? A relationship? I can try to offer a bit of advice.

Ah, but men these days lack charisma and really are gross compared to women. Girls and women will always be attractive, men are just plain out gross most of the time with few exceptions. There are only a few decent men out there, but far in between.

I'm not into prostitutes, but if you mean just being wealthy, I'm planning to study nursing one day.

A hookup that can into a relationship, but mainly just a nice plain relationship.

ah, so the truth comes out. You are either to lazy and dysfunctional to approach high value men that you find attractive or you are an uggo, which is why you are going for women.

go to a gay bar and stop hitting on straight chicks.

Women are just more attractive both personality wise and never have lazy bad hygiene most of the time, plus they are far better at sex, oh my God, are you dumping your insecurities on me, really dude?

>thread is filled with new fags
>no one's saying tits or gtfo
>no time stamp
Sup Forums is dead

>ITT: nothing but sausage

>men are just plain out gross most of the time with few exceptions

>tfw single and all the single ladies at my work are always tugging on my tie and call me cute but my exgf ruined relationships for me and I'm diagnosed with neurotic antiromanticism/being fucked in the head

Attached: 1519713677695.jpg (553x553, 49K)

Sup Forums is far better this way, all the old fags with stingy attitudes ruined discussions with their sexist rules, we finally get a chance.

>more attractive personality wise
so you're retarded, got it
>lazy bad hygeine
so user was right, you're too lazy or dysfunctional to approach alphas
>far better at sex
look up sexual dimorphism and get a Dom for a week and you'll realize a whole world you've assumed impossible. Your girly girl unless she's basically a man in physique simply doesn't have the endurance or positions possible an alpha does

Fix your daddy issues and become straight.
A psychologist should help.

Have you considered using sites to either hookup or find a girlfriend? I'd say it's better than going to a bar.

Now thats the spirit!

Thats actually a really good picture considering your situation.

>sexist rules
sigh like I said Sup Forums is dead
>far better this way
YOU WOULDN'T KNOW YOU'RE A FILTHY FUCKING NEW FAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dunno if you think you're joking, but gay conversion therapy does work for lesbians significantly. Far more often they're bi and just neglecting their heterosexual side of things.

thebarchive.com/b/thread/755632759

OP is a faggot

That was my point.

doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl, if you wanna attract a girl you gotta have money. There's no such thing as true love, love will always have a synthetic feel thanks to money, or what resources you'll be used for.

Attached: 1521377995912.jpg (2000x2500, 1.74M)

As far as I've known, society always wanted girls to like cute things and girls are the best at both emotional investments and are just better at listening.

Thank you!!

Got any good sites?

You could try killing yourself. Let me know how that works out.

This is most likely my ex girlfriend.

This user speak truth

Attached: 1451820030588.jpg (720x525, 83K)

Afraid not, but you can probably find something suited for you if you look around for a bit. Sorry if this isn't very helpful, I haven't been in many lesbian relationships (or relationships in general)

That's a despairful outlook, dears. I want to believe life is better than that, at least a little.

Attached: 1520113362739.png (500x600, 465K)

Ah, well your tips are most welcome, thank you so much!!

are you typical aggressive or passive, when you are looking for attention from strangers?

Belief will get you nowhere fast, facing reality will make reality easier to overcome. It's not 'some girls are prostitutes', all women are prostitutes.

Attached: 1521495478570.jpg (449x600, 101K)

oh, this goes for both males and females.

Would you be up for staying on contact? I understand if not.

If this is you, why did you leave me for Johnathan that night? You broke up with me through text instead of just telling me...

Some people I know who work minimum wage remain married though!

I engage everybody like any normal civilized person, but when dudes think I like them that way, then I blow them off. Some were weirdos who couldn't take a hint...

Discord? I'm planning on making one later on.

ITT: a retarded male user thinks pretending that he's a she will help his miserable Life

Attached: 1515808777580.jpg (200x200, 7K)

They speak the truth and you fucking know it.

Attached: 1517864702393.jpg (448x286, 33K)

Are you bitch or butch, user?
Pic not related

Attached: 13241303_996809607077414_3796882482140415913_n.jpg (960x720, 134K)

They're also not intellectually stimulating unless you get an actual nerd/gamer unicorn. Like I said, you're just a retard. You don't want smart deep conversations about life you want to have shallow girl talk and never think outside the box or deeply about fuck all. Sure guys shoot the shit too, but at least our topics can relate to war, death, art, life not just vapid media with vapid hosts and vapid creators talking about vapid relationships with vapid people. If you're happy living your whole life in that very confined intellectual bubble by all means, most bimbos are, go right ahead, but don't deny you're a retard, just accept it and life will be easier to handle when things go well over your head, which they must quite often.

By the way I'm a great listener that's why I know girls don't know shit usually and the ones that do typically hang out with the boys. I'm not complaining of course, just makes girls that much easier to do as I see fit.

Attached: IMG_0079.jpg (418x455, 41K)

user has hit the proverbial nail on the hand with the proverbial hammer.
Excellent work user.

fair enough, but if you're looking for female company, as a female yourself.
it's far easier to act like a dudebro, and be upfront and pushy.
4/5 girls who's looking to hook up with girls want someone to be dominating. both outside and inside the bedroom.
>>Just my experience working as a gay bartender for years

Attached: IMG_0087.jpg (600x441, 47K)

So they want men who aren't men...?
The fuck?

Too attract the attention of a female, send her a picture of your asshole with a sharpie inside with no context. If she says "Eww Wtf creep" she is not the one, if she says "Lelwut send more" she is the one.

Yeah discord works perfectly. Can I give you mine somewhere more private though?

Attached: 1521258621877.png (536x400, 218K)

Definately a dude..

Listening to what people say attracts them is somewhat useful information but pales in comparison to paying attention to their actions.

Think about it OP; how many people start their New Year's Resolution to go to the gym every other day per week? How many follow through? And that's the thing about it; people are just simply not as in control as they think they are.

Like, a woman -- a straight women -- can say that they want a nice man who is funny, has nice job prospects, etc. etc. etc. Then they go to a house party, get a little tipsy, and fuck some guy who is working a dead end job but has a nice ass. Do you get it?
Like you're never going to get the information you'll need by just simply asking women what it'll take for them to hook up with you, date you, marry you, whatever you. It's just simply not enough. You need to pay attention to what they're actually doing with themselves.

>Lesbians
Damn female's be trying to steal gay guy's thunder...

Yes, and no. It's not as much the moving parts, just as long as you act like you got your shit together, and are up front about you want (this is the hard part), you'll exactly what you want in the end.
It's far easier then you think it is, after a few tries.
to be honest, most girls are just curious.. If you want a long time relationship, bars are -NOT- the place for girl-on-girl

it's just a general rule, women are attracted to the following, someone with guts, someone with money/resources, someone who can make them laugh.

men build civlisations, women use resources for the sake of bringing up babies

Attached: 1521495498924.png (824x1000, 337K)

>As a girl, how do I get a another girl interested in me?
Try looking for girls who are into .

>I'm smart
>girls don't know shit huh huh

I'm out, best of luck femanon.

Why are you asking for this advice on a site dominated by men then?
Also, the whole "Men are gross, Women will always be attractive" is pretty superficial and sounds childish. If that's supposed to be about looks, I'm surprised you can't see the beauty both sexes offer. Both in personality and appearances. However, if this is something that you naturally have always had a preference too, that's different.
The reason I say childish is that I've known a bunch of girls go through some Bi/Lesbain phase with everyone except for one getting over it before/after high school.
lol I've had women blow my mind with terrible hygiene and laziness in keeping their stuff tidy.
Far better at sex? That comes down to the individual, not gender.
Every reasoning you've provided is either black or white, no grey.

Attached: 1521120339332.jpg (214x400, 43K)

That was me and I am a straight man and not OP.

Just a little confused because, it sounded like all gay women just want a wan who isn't actually a man.

spend two weeks just hanging out with your average group of girls then spend two weeks with your average group of guys. Both have stupid people, stupid conversations, but only one has a decent chance of being actually stimulating intellectually. Women have much less outliers than men (look up the 80/20 rule) as such there's rarely an outlier in intellect pushing the conversation to a higher more interesting field with girls while that's basically part of the guy friend group dynamic. There's virtually always the smart guy.

These are things you can only learn by actually socializing and making real life friends so I'm not surprised you don't know what I'm talking about.

lesbians and gays are useful for population control breh

>emotional investments and are just better at listening
Just from personal experience and from the girls I'm friends with as well as gfs I've been with. Both of those reasons are not exclusive nor have one sex being better than the other.

You've seriously never realized this before?
You haven't noticed that lesbians and gays tend to go for the same sex that act like the opposite sex?

You still around?

dont worry about it user OP was probably a dude

Quite the opposite, I would have agreed with you if I'm still a basement dweller like I was. Women socialize differently from men but if you ever bothered to get off your high horse you will actually learn things from both genders. Your i'm-smart-dont-tell-me-what-to-do-you-bimbo altitude shows your lack of intellect. And no, there's not always a smart guy in the group, most males, just like females, are shallow as fuck. You didn't specify your measurement of intellect, assuming you are using IQ, the lack of outlier, or a lower deviation in the female population does not equal a lower average you dumb fuck. Your opinions are completely based on your limited observations and emotion. I'm sorry projecting your own insecurities won't make you any less of an autist.