*ruins lebrons legacy*

*ruins lebrons legacy*

FACT: if JR Smith played better, Cleveland won game 2

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lamar-odom-talks-ex-khloe-kardashian-i-want-my-wife-back-w460955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, I'd roll your mum over and do her in the butt

Reminder LeTrash pushed for the Cavs to give him that horrible contract, it's his own fault

>you now remember JR made one 3 in game one and hasn't scored since

he tried to kill KD fuck jr

>he has more fouls than points in both games

i know, we are going to be paying him 15m/yr for the next 3 years. our window is closed if we don't find a miracle

Didn't he fuck his sister

>LeGM pushed for big money deals for JR and Thompson
JUST

> Don't even know what to green text

LeBeta surrounded by duds again in Cleveland. His first finals he was swept, will this be his last where he is swept again!?

Forgot to say.
What's funny is that if LeBeta wouldn't have thrown it away once in the third, Kyrie would have connected on those lay ups and if any of (Shump, Smith, Willians, Korver, Fyre) would have made 1 more basket each, it wouldn't have gone full blow out.

Thoughts on the cavs not taking high shot clock shots at all to try to turn the pace down? Less possessions = less shots by people who can actually shoot = less GS points. Then some moron like D williams can hit a two to win the game if its close on luck.

a real coach might help him

Post J.R.'s sister

Do they really have 7 guards on their roster?

>LeBeta surrounded by duds again in Cleveland.
He's a dud himself.

Who the fuck is impressed by 11 defensive rebounds and NO offensive ones. You know he's telling his whole team to run down court so he can grab uncontested rebounds, right? What a fraud.

>letting a nignog who skipped college and was raised by a single mom be your de facto GM

This is what you get Cleveland

Too bad Lebron ran off the last coach and got him replaced with his personal puppet

>2010
>If Mo Williams played better, Cleveland [win] game 2

That was the entire Orlando series when they would blow 20 point leads.

They run the offense through him. He does make great passes when he isn't turning it over.

>TT
>4 rebounds
>0 blocks
>against a team mostly playing with no big man

Wow, he's ass

They lost by 19 points to an opponent that turned the ball over 20 times. JR couldn't have possibly done anything to make them win.

Delusion.
This is correct:

I don't understand why people think this is a referendum against LeBron

LeBron had a triple double. Can't ask for anymore

confrimed for not watching the game and just looking at the score.

Because he put this shitty team together and made Dan Gilbert get these players, some for way too much money

Lelbron is a good player.
Kyrie gets lucky
Love doesn't know how to play under pressure.
Every else is D-league in 3 years

Why didn't anyone on the Cleveland coaching staff make them a defense oriented team? They watched teams get out and run on them all year and win. Now GS is doing it with 6 great scorers. After the all star break they should have done nothing but try to hold teams to scoring as little as possible. Get ready for Curry to drop 6 threes in the first half Weds.

Nope.

when cavs play ball they can beat the warriors. multiple times multiple runs had their momentum completely stifled by JR throwing up a brick

Fuck off cunt. There's zero fucking chance that Smith's play on both sides on the ball swings a game, any game, 20 points.

When the cavs play 100% of their potential they stay even with the warriors or pull ahead slightly. But they can't play perfect for 48 minutes, that's why they've gotten btfo in the second half of both games so far.

It was Kyrie missing shots he normally makes, lebron had a huge turn over in the third, jr brick layer.png. Those three things killed them and they gave up in the third when "THE DAGGERS" started falling.

Listen to the cucks on Wednesday dick ride GS like they did to the Cubs in the World Series. Lebron can score 89 points and they'll still only get hyped for GS.

watch them win at home when they start making the ones they should.

It was actually stupid khloe kardashian making Tristan Thompson playing incompetently. Tristan is total trash.

The fuck does one of those hoes have to do with how he was playing.

>"I know, lets blame the guy that took 2 shots!"

why are you allowed to live

the one ruined that nigger on LA.

What are you? Stupid? Did you not see Tristan Thompson give up 12 points in a matter of 3 minutes? And you think khloe has nothing to do with this? I'm going to ask you again, are you, stupid?

they need to start shump 2bh

He's doing a bit better than Derek fisher desu

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lamar-odom-talks-ex-khloe-kardashian-i-want-my-wife-back-w460955

If everyone played better x would have own x

they were 1 pt down and he had two TWO 3pt fouls one being a 4pt play. he fucked them.

>LeBeta needs JR to score 20+ points to win
KEK

Apemond chimpout fucking when?