Dear Sup Forums: what is your favorite thing about being alive? Do you have a great job you find rewarding...

Dear Sup Forums: what is your favorite thing about being alive? Do you have a great job you find rewarding? Lots of friends and family who care about you? Do you have the best girlfriend/boyfriend you've ever had right now? Tell me what makes your life great!

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

I have a beer in one hand and some weed in the other.

adrenaline rush. dont care how i get it. just gotta get it

I make 150k at my job and I’m only 4 and a half years into my career. My job also isn’t very demanding. I have unlimited PTO, WFH flexibility and on the rare occasions wheb I do travel, I fly business class, stay in luxury hotel in whatever city I’m in, etc.

I own an apartment I’m going to sell for ~650 three-five years from now and move into 800-900K home before I’m 35.

I also have a hot red head gf with an amazing body.

What do you do?

My favorite thing about being alive is pissing people off and seeing them in an uncomfortable position while i enjoy the chaos that i have brewed

Only the knowledge that one day i'll die and the endless misery will be over

>what is your favorite thing about being alive?
It's the cock... all the lovely, glorious cock

I work in SEO and syndication in the financial services sector.

riding expensive motorcycle and show off

I have peace and quiet

yoga and shit

Attached: 15139240301890.jpg (598x598, 78K)

I'm a really good janitor, do you need a custodian? I work long hours for cheap.

What city?

And how much do you charge?

Cleveland.

$15/hr or negotiable salary if living on-site is required.

Shit I’m sorry man. I’m in NYC and we have no offices in Cleveland :/

Are you currently out of work?

Attached: 6899806184_5d7b372f54.jpg (390x310, 45K)

I've been happily employed with the same organization for 10 years and I love it here. But it doesn't hurt to look around at other places, no?

That’s great dude! You’re absolutely right. How old are you?

I’ve only been at my job for a little under a year. But another company reached out so I’m beginning preliminary discussions with them. Never turn down an opportunity. You’re right.

I'm in the best band I've ever been in in my life so far. And I get by on very little responsibility otherwise. I'm just now getting to do what I really want and its pretty great.

None
No job
No
No im homeless
Wut

Attached: 6899806184_5d7b372f54.jpg (390x310, 49K)

Photography and ice cream

Attached: _DSC4787-2.jpg (2048x1444, 1.56M)