Guys an ad just said I have a virus what should I do?!

Guys an ad just said I have a virus what should I do?!

Attached: 1514506304464.jpg (228x238, 13K)

click on the pop up and do what it says 2 do bro

close the ad or uninstall the program that is playing the sounds

this. There is no source more trustworthy than internet banner ads.

Delete system32 folder. It will remove the virus and speed your computer up.

Okay now my computer is running really slowly and it wants me to run a program???

But my computer says the program is dangerous? Is that just the virus telling me the program is dangerous or is it actually dangerous?

Attached: 1520288505866.jpg (540x443, 54K)

nah bro it's fine keep the program, it'll delete the virus give it some time bro.

This guy is an asshole.
These guys know what's up.
It's been mandated by international law for an automated free anti-virus system to be run through the internet's data services so I would honestly say that what you saw wasn't an "ad" at all and is really the anti-virus trying to help you.
So really do what you want but when the anti-virus is telling you that you have a virus, it's typically good to listen.

Attached: 1506839212487.jpg (667x1000, 81K)

real shit, it's just tell you you've got a virus bro it wants to help you, trust man it'll sort ur pc out in no time

Another dickbishop trying to mislead you
The reason why your computer says that is because of the virus itself. It's attempting to rewrite the protocols within your security settings to keep you from doing anything about it. Keep the program running.

+1

K I am mobile posting now cuz I ran the program and it turned off my computer and there is a message in russian (I think)

And now it wants some kind of code. Does anyone know Russian so I know which code to enter???

Attached: IMG_2395.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

вaш глyпый тpaх this is it bro i've had the same virus

my fucking sides

Why are you trying to ruin his computer with your lies? Seriously.
You were too late in running the program man.
Right now you have entered the standard boot menu for whatever computer you have. Just input your current credit card number so that your computer can send that to the tech support guys for whatever company that made your shit and they should be able to get it cleaned up in a few weeks.

Fuck, yeah sorry man I forgot that step. Totally skipped my mind... Input your bank details I.E bank account number sort code and serenity number. All that jazz it'll boot back up like it was brand new.

I don't think the code worked, I typed it in and now my computer is stuck on this screen even after I try to turn it off dude please help me I have homeword and shit to do

Attached: IMG_2396.jpg (2448x3264, 625K)

My computer is frozen so where the fuck do I put this information? My fucking mom is going to be pissed if I don't get this fixed soon!

Nice dubs, and ok man calm down it's fine do what said 2 do and it's work as normal. Just keep calm and you'll be doing ur homework soon man gl

>Be OP
>Get a virus
>Go on a Vietnamese ricepicking forum for help
>Take any advice I get from a bunch of faggots
If this isn't bait then OP deserves to get his shit wrecked.

Turn it off and back on, then where it says input code. Put in the card details there

the virus is called Trojan.Mbrlock.181

Stfu where trying to help him out. Stop being anti productive and gtfo and shit talk somewhere else

This 100%
That's just troubleshooting 101 right there

Attached: 1501303349258.jpg (690x706, 87K)

You shut the fuck up, dickweed.

I did 3 years in oxford university. I know what i'm talking about

Is that what the Russian instructions say? Can someone translate them so i know what to do?

This is where anonymous is right and you're like really good hackers? Do any of you read russian?

It's basically saying it needs some kind of identification, so a bank card so it knows who is trying to log onto ur PC, when it knows its u with ur bank details. it'll work

Download more ram

Can't they just use my moms phone nmber or something like that?

She bought this computer with her card and I'd have to go into her room to get it but shes sleeping and If I wake her up she's going to yell at me for being on the computer late

When it happend to me it kept saying this "
Baм нyжнo cдeлaть кaкoй-тo идeнтификaтop для paзблoкиpoвки кoмпьютepa." pretty much means
You need to render some kind of identification for the computer to be unlocked. and it was that like 3-4 times.

I'm not sure a phone would work it needs to be a bank card for sure, if you put the wrong date in it'll most likely shut you out of your pc for good. Make sure you do it right user, i used my bank card and it worked for me.

so if it just needs some kind of identification then will a phone nymber wrk since I have that memoriexed?

Going back to what i said I did it with my card, didn't try my phone number but I know from reading some online forums if you input the wrong date it's for sure going to lock you out. Bro trust me it's safe you want to do your homework right?

Okay but how to I put in the card nymbers with like dashes and stuff? And no I don't ducking want to to my homework but my mom will ducking kick me out if I fail my paper due Monday?

Like said, you NEED a bank card or credit card for it. Not only is that how they charge for fixing the computer but it is also how they identify you. Without that, it'll just lock you out if you do anything else.

ok fuck off cba playing along with it now u got me and if by any chance ur pc is actually fucked gl booting it back up nigger

Wait it's going to charge my Mom's credit carb? Dude if it shows up on her statement that I got a computer charge in the middle of the night she's going to kill me

>763616154

try N1663R

It is your unrepentant homosexuality OP

Attached: 3D4C6BD7-F645-41A8-A010-157C74F7E7DB.gif (280x187, 1.5M)

I'd go without dashes honestly but you should have 3 tries for it anyway so just get it with dashes on the second try if that doesn't work.

It's only going to charge a dollar and put it back. Just to check if it's valid and that it's a human doing that and not a bot

HIVery positive

Please help me man come on people here are recruited for anonymous and good with computers I am gonna get kicked the fick out my Mom's gonna kill me come on man

And honestly his computer should be on warranty still anyway, judging from the pic of the boot screen, so it'll be covered anyway

post a picture of ur pc with a timestamp

Did you try it both with and without dashes yet?
I'm trying to help but if you won't follow my advice I can't help at all.

gr8 b8 too bad your just screen capping a webm that i saw 20 min ago.

Attached: 1521778292530.jpg (720x715, 67K)

This, if you don't post a timestamp the anonymous group is gonna blow your computer up.
I've seen this happen before on another thread. shit's crazy

FUCKING DO IT OR THE PC GETS IT

Also that guy you replied to there is another faggot trying to fuck with your head so ignore his dumbass.

Call Microsoft and tell them about it.

this guy again, dont listen to him OP he's trying troll you

Attached: IMG_2397.jpg (3264x2448, 746K)

Dude, you do that you're ruining his life right? this is not a joke. Please stop it. OP is in a serious shitty situation

take a piss on ur motherboard the salt from ur urine will clear away the negative stacked charges produced by the virus.

I haven't tried yet because I'm waiting to sneak into my Mom's room to get he's purse.

Goodnight sweet prince

Dude, you do know that OP is a lying faggot anyway right?
This guy called it already and all these retards are still eating OP's shit up
You got shitty bait OP but it works nicely I guess

OP I pray that your sweet release from the suffering that is life will be swift and painless.

Riperino.

What does this mean come on you told me it would work if I put identification information in and I haven't done it yet because I didn't get my Mom's card yet the screen is still up I can still see it

Those guys aren't me. They are cunts.
Just keep doing what you're doing and it'll be fine.

Kill yourself

Attached: d4c.gif (512x588, 605K)

Install whatever it tells you to. Also if it asks for personal information then you know it's real.