RIP Sweet Prince

RIP Sweet Prince

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZSyw5OiZBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I'm not big into complaining"
>literally complains all the time
>mfw

Really don't understand how can you look up to a guy like that.

Lazy dumbfuck. Never worked for anything. His mom gave him everything. Privileged as fuck. Still manage to be a bitch.

It's actually way easier to open a can with a can opener.
Was he mentally challenged is the question.

Most likely.

Explains why he has all those random ass shitty tattoos. No one well balanced would do that.

where is the video?

pretty much this gen

oh the irony

I know he was a dumbass, but it's still sad some 21 year old kid died. The way he acted, he obviously wasn't very mature.

no one can be this retarded. Right?

jesus christ what a fucking loser

braindead generation I swear

lmao peep was so based.

The problem is that her mom clearly did way too much for him and allowed him to play the poor little cry baby.

Fuck off haters, you all wish you were him

His mom got him a diploma... Wow that's dumb.

I'm alive and happy. Where is he now? Oh yeah right...

Cry baby was actually a perfect tattoo for his face since he was whining all the time.

Most retarded thing i've seen in a while. My sides.

Is this an american thing?

she probably took multiple pictures to chose the best one to post on the gram, which makes it even more funny

he is next

*sees peep overdosed*
>"oh"

he said after the video that he dies in his arms, which makes it even more shady

This guy's "flow" is so weird, embarassingly, I think I like it.

Yep.

>trying to be tough

Not really pulling that one off, kid

Nigga literally making fun of his homie instead of checking if he was struggling lmao

Topkek.

pretty much peep without any charisma

youtu.be/ZZSyw5OiZBY

nothing could have been done anyway, peep was white as a ghost on the video

>on a limb

HAHAHAHAHA.... holy fuck. thats hilarious.
seriously how does anyone buy into this shit?

>smashing a can of baked beans open and eating metal shards because you're mentally deficient and only fit for a gas chamber
>based

i guess if you are high as shit it works?

t. Limp wristed can opener virgin

The most amazing thing about this is that he seems proud of being completely stupid.

it's extremely normal to smash cans open like a fucking downs syndrome kid having a meltdown instead of using a can opener

That shit was pretty much the stupidest thing i've heard since Design the Skyline.

id need to be comatose. or dead (peep'd)

I am sorry you did not highlight the right thing here.

>My mom would send me baked beans in the mail and that was how I ate.

wtf?

Lil Peep is deep alright. Six feet deep

It's hard to cook man.

Letting your son go to the other side of the country when he can't even be indepedent enough to feed himself. Great parenting.

she is so ugly

this cant be real

I wonder how he would have grown up and look like at like 45 you know.

Sssh be quiet, he's having a lil sleep

xxxtentacion will carry the tourch

(((Privileged as fuck)))
Jews are rubbing their hands together, "we've got an entire generation of soy-imbibing little faggots to speak in our (((social justice))) vernacular - those dumb goyim! XDDDDD"

>comes from a family of Marxists
>Grandfather is the head of the Havard Marxist cult
>Brother named after Karl Marx
>Dies from cultural marxism

damn thats some irony

not surprised he's bisexual

was*

That's hilarious. Thank you.

savagee

>all these people celebrating a fucking kid dying regardless of his life decisions

He wasn't a kid.

he was not 12 mate, even if he acted like it

relative to the age most people die he was young. No one reached peak maturity at 21

I knew and talked to a few guys who fought in WW2, Korea,and Vietnam before they were 20 years old. One WW2 vet was all of 18 when he landed on Omaha Beach. I personally was in the military at age 17.

Now, tell us again...How was the OD guy a kid at 21?

get a load of this guy, fellow dudes

So what's the problem?

cause most people aren't mature at 21

>cause most people aren't mature at 21

Are you fucking serious?

>peak maturity at 21

He was mature enough. No way in hell was he a "kid"

lame

Elaborate.

Thank you Fentanyl-Chan!
We love you Fentanyl-Chan!

Topkek!

based

This. He was old enough to take the risks and he deserved what he got.

Yep.

How is dying from overdose cultural marxism?

I hope people are massing tweeting him 'oh'.

DAT SHIT FRUSTRAIIITAIIIN

I wish I was dead

and and all lifestyles straying from prosperity, self-preservation and arguably oneness with god are cultural marxism.

saying all of this as an ex-druggie atheist who once thought that nothing matters so why care about or do anything at all

Based

*any and all

enlightenment is extremely painful and time-consuming but i feel so much better these days because of it. haven't been left-wing since.

lmfao

it's true, kid

Laugh all you want, but he isn't the shit that ODed

this shit is the gayest thing I've ever heard. least lil peep sounds good.

Joining the military at 17 doesn't make you an adult automatically, you're still treated like you're in highschool. Take it from someone that was in too fag.

when will all the kids from Sup Forums leave?

if someone told me in 2006 that Sup Forums would become so contrarian they'd turn into right wing catholic fundamentalists i'd say you were an idiot.

this shits amazing.

>enlightenment is extremely painful and time-consuming but i feel so much better these days because of it

The fuck are you talking about? Don't post if you don't have argument.

Did someone hurt your feefees?

wake up nigga

There is nothing wrong with wanting to save the west from degenerecy. Sup Forums was juvinille back then and now its mature

what about my post don't you understand? people with far-left beliefs are more unhappy and less self-realized than those with more conservative beliefs.

that goes double for those who unironically consider themselves marxists in this day and age while they convince themselves to wonder what gender they 'actually' are and shove more sugar-loaded crap down their throats.

Faggot said he heard him snoring.
Was probably his death rattle he heard.

Okay, I guess. That has nothing to do with the dude dying from overdose. How is dying from overdose cultural marxism?

like that other guy said, you don't have to be a catholic fundie to care about preservation and prosperity

it's called growing the fuck up

Truth. Marxism is a plague

Culteral marxism created the situation. White kids wanting to emulate black rappers. Glorifying drugs and generally self destructive behavior

bless little poop, did himself and the world a service. hope a lot more of these faggots follow suit