Open carry

Open carry

Ban it or no?

Bow about you earn the right before you discuss it

We all have the right (do you know what a right is?) we just choose to give it up voluntarily in Australia for safety which we've achieved since 1996.

If you're ugly or don't wear decent clothes you shouldn't open carry.

Well, not like it makes a gun more or less dangerous.
So why not.

Bans solve nothing. Just like attention whore with rifles on there backs.

>we all have the right
>we gave it up
>we have the

no you clearly don't, and it was never a right for you clearly, it was a privilege that you won't get back.

Sit on it and wait.

We could take it back any time, it is a God-given right. We choose not to.

Is it stupid? A little
Should it be banned? No you fucking autist

SHALL

every owner of a gun should open carry it
at least that way I can run away from the white guy before he starts shooting

Supporting regulations that wouldn't increase safety are useless.
A gun on the back isn't more dangerous then a hidden one

Blacks shouldn't.

You can't take it back; you don't have any guns.

Yes there are millions of legally owned guns.

So you didn't give up anything? You still have your guns? I'm confused.

There's been no net safety effect since '96.

Same amount of people are murdered each year

As of the question,

No. It's no more dangerous than a parked car.

The more used to seeing guns in public the less afraid people will be so I'm fine with it. If he was going to shoot the place up he'd have already started, he wouldn't be putting a pound of salami in his cart from the deli counter.

Forget ban, we need to make it mandatory, including for children. We need it to be like the Old West where everybody has guns at all times. When everybody has guns, everybody will be a lot more well-behaved at all times.

Literally the only reason I OC
I want people to get used to seeing guns in public
I cc a backup in case I get fucking robbed at gun point for OCing like that retard that got his shitty .22 robbed by a nigger

Do you have a big circumcised American pecker?

Theres no practical sense in open carrying an AR-15 or shotgun. It can also make you the first target in case of a real mass shooting. It's best to just CC.

Amen, brother

You're still here "rights giver"
Go take back your god given right m8, aus is land of the free and fast internet

not sure what hurts more

Personally I would only open carry a handgun. Walking around with a "scary" ar-15 is just being an attention whore. Still, it shouldn't be banned.

he just wants to remind you that he's a cuck and very proud of it, probably from melbourne

Australia is a bit of an anomaly. It does not matter if one is armed or not. Either way those emus are going to kick your asses.

I'm pro gun as fuck but that sounds impractical and makes me think if you do actually do this that you rarely leave your house

Ban guns for the entire world except for the entire American continent. Goodbye, faggots.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What's the difference between open carry and concealed carry? In both cases the individuals are carrying a fire arm. The end result of someone carrying a gun is still the same.

I have no issue with individuals open carrying.
If you decide to take a bunch of guns and friends to stand outside a place that you don't like cause "muh rights" don't get mad when the police show up.

Nah I have my full-size 250 at my 3
And my 938 here
The 938 is light as shit and tiny so I don't even remember it's on me