Warcraft cast took shots at Trump...

Warcraft cast took shots at Trump. Didn't want this to happen as I've been playing WoW for 9 years but i'm down to not give these guys a ticket purchase if we all are.

youtube.com/watch?v=zByWMvVIfiw&feature=youtu.be

Fucking quit that shit now it's garbage

>Travis Fimmel, Paula Patton, Toby Kebbell, and Robert Kazinsky

WHO
H
O

WHO
HOW
OWH

WHOHW
H H H
O W O

Trump = orc???

Maybe human paladin

>people who act for a living are uninformed libtards
i really hope no one is surprised

>played shamWoW for 9 years

Well, at least you stopped now, I hope.

If you wanna be a faggot while we wait for MMOs to not suck, there's always Mortal Online.

>implying I ever intended to see this movie in theatres and am even debating whether it's worth the bandwidth to download illegally
I don't know how unhype something has to be for me feel it doesn't even warrant pirating.

I learned a long time ago if you let actors' opinions get in the way of enjoying their movies you're not going to enjoy any more movies ever, ever.

You're not going to go see a movie that interests you, because the cast of said movie has views that differ from your own?

fuck these queers. I was going to go see it this weekend, now I'm not going to bother

Don't care what their views are. If the movie is some anti trump shit i won't see it tho.

This
h
i
s

Whoop dee doo, it's not like anyone is going to watch that abortion of a movie.

Even if you forgot how bad the humans look in the film or how Garona looks like a 5 minute cosplay they utterly shit on the story so people like me who grew up playing WC1 just don't give a damn.

Besides if I wanted to watch a GOOD WoW movie I'd just watch a Studio FOW film.

>i'm down to not give these guys a ticket purchase if we all are.
The only time I would have considered seeing the movie would have been around the time AQ came out. That was the peak of me giving a shit and it only went downhill from there.

Dude it's just celebrities grabbing their 15 minutes of fame. They might not genuinely feel that way but it's what's trendy and hip with people now so if they say this garbage liberals will go "Oh wow these actors are so amazing and smart, I'll go watch the warcraft movie now and give blizzard money."

Thank God that Don wasn't in that video.

srsly. They're implying the orcs are bad. Fucking humans and aliens fucked them over

wait a second... aliens... trump

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD

Holy shit. I haven't seen a shyguy since 93

>not knowing who based Ragnar Lothbrook is
>not knowing who sexy brown goddess paula patton is
fucking retard

Hello world

I want to watch the movie because of the story in warcraft 3 and tft
arthas did nothing wrong

well toby kebbell was in the fantastic 4 remake so im not entirely surprised

who gives a fuck?

>knowing who either of them are
Fucking cuckold

plus almost all of his notable roles are mocapped anyways
he doesn't have to be a good actor fundamentally he just has to be a liberal

>Orcs aren't elves

Nigga wat

>brown
>sexy
60% America

You wasted 9 years of your life on a videogame because it gives you a false sense of accomplishment.

the armor seems impractical

it was real for him

>Paying to view a film

Just pirate it, who gives a fuck if they stop making movies? We will just have to do something else for an hour and a half.

>9 years

I bet you really wanted that 10 year stuff

So Johnny Knoxville and Steve-O had a child together? How's that even possible?

Obviously they dont like trump you fucking noob.

They are for the common man, the down trodden. Not some golden tower faggot lol.

Wake up faggot. Trump was a joke that went too far

yeah man. That nice statue they gave out.