Human races thread

Picture only slightly related.

What do white supremacists think about sub-races within the broad white race? What would a German-style nazi think of celts vs germans (if they make the distinction at all)? Italian facism attempted to appeal to their identity as the successors to the Romans, would a German aryan supremacist acknowledge this or do they view Mediterraneans are below the level of Northern Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>do they view Mediterraneans are below

*as

durr, my bad. Need to proofread.

Well all we know for a fact Is brits are fucking weird looking and sicilians are lazy degenerates

>shit tier slavs
>not mudslimes

Czech Republic is right senpai

>White Races by Tier
>Asking where mudslimes are

the celts are germanic

Is it true they were essentially the same during the Hallstatt era?

>tfw celt and germanic

im slav and not shit tier at all, your mom yesterday in bed is what i call shit tier through

>Celts
>God tier
Let's not kid ourselves here Mr.Paddy

>Slavs at the bottom
>every other "white" race is cucked by Islam
I see you, Achmed McAnglo
You can't hide from me, Torontoman

>slavs

>defeated the germanics
>toughest people in the world

>literally the reason all of Europe doesn't speak only French or German

>shit tier

yeah no, go fuck yourself.

THIS IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR GOOD FRIENDS AT THE JIDF

Fucking jews

slavs are the most alpha race on the planet: FACT

if they look white they are white.

humans will always chose to break themselves into categories. right now its white vs black vs tan(shit skin)

if we eradicated every color except white, we probably would see sub categories of white popping up to further divide us (maybe we just like to feel special?)

who the fuck knows?
i don't like it.

England is Germanic and conquered it's Celtic neighbors so I'd put germanics above celts

I only posted that picture because I couldnt find anything else related to the subject matter in my pic folder. I don't actually support the claim it makes.

Only the good parts of Europe speak French or German

>Slav
>Shit tier

Meanwhile we're the worlds strongest men, highest IQs next to Germany coming out of Poland, and completely uncucked big guys for you. We kept Islam out of Europe for thousands of years meanwhile Spaniards are all rape babies. Give me a break you divide and conquer jew

>Only the cucked parts of Europe speak European
Fixed that for ya, Straya

I'm not a supremacist, and really only Jews are supremacists, and only because their numbers and tastes compel them go enslave others. I hope other peoples prosper, in their own traditions and their own lands.

>toughest people in the world
>Barely wins war against Germany by using sheer numbers
>Loses way more men than Germany still
>M..muh Slav master race

I'm not even a German but I hate you slav fags so much

oh, so you don't know shit, I understand now

Most of Hitler and Napoleon's troops died because they were pussies and couldn't cope with the winter. You know, that harsh unforgiving deadly cold that the Russians LITERALLY LIVE IN. Yeah, that, and they couldn't even take it for a measly invasion.

What a bunch of pussies, they deserve to be shit tier.

>if they look white they're white
Not necessarily true. Jews look white and are not.

>american education

>Be pussies
>Fight in unfamiliar territory
>Still kill more of you than you kill of them

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

How did the Celts lose their language when they're god tier?

By Celts, you mean Irish?

That way nigger's could never taint it

Mediterraneans>Slavs>Germanics>Celts>Iberians.
This is fact.

>'

Embarrassing

tfw you're a mix of Med, German and Celt

>90% of nazis on eastern front
>kursk and stalingrad turning point
>all 90% destroyed by Slavs
>US and rest do d-day post Kursk and Stalingrad like scavengers when end of war is determined
>Even doing so, do it awfully non-strategically get killed en masse on shore

Chew and swallow, mate

>10,600,000 Russian soldiers die
>4,440,000 Germans soldiers die on both fronts
>Wow those Russians sure are tough
>I'm sure Russia's numbers had nothing to do with their victory

>God Tier
>Celts
>Not Finns

>implying that Iberians and Mediterraneans are not basically the same thing

Mad as fuck nearly shitskin

Germanics>Slavs>Meds>Iberians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Celts

oh boy this picture is retarded lol

Slavs, shit-tier?

Alright, here we go here gents (and these are Russian only, so we ignore Tesla (Balkan slav), which himself only is worth then whole say Spanish contributors to science combined) - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation

To name couple - radio, electric lamp, periodic table of elements, nukes, icebreakers, oil tankers, tanks, vitamins, electric trams, solar cells, electric submarine, chemosynthesis, space flights and theory behind it, auscultatory blood pressure measurement, electric seismometer, first commercially viable synthetic rubber, montage, first aircraft to hold more than 600 kilos in 1913 (Sikorsky), trans-siberian railroad (longest in the world), manned drifting ice station (arctics exploration), first mass produced helicopter (R-4), ak-47 (more produced than all other rifles combined), lungs/head transplants (experimental), nuclear power plants etc.

Now same for celts, iberians and mediterraneans to studio! No questions to germanics. We will check it out.

You left out the Jews.

American white nationalism is #tight until you figure out you're not a WASP and would be purged

>Scavenger calculates how many died when he joined pre-determined fight
>Normandy landings where 13 western nations faced 1 nazi germany took at least 10 K dead vs ± 6.5 K dead on Germany. It was your offensive, not sudden defensive Russian had to deal
>It is scary to think how many of you would die would you be attacked from ground by germans
>Also Russians that died are 6.7 MM and germany 3.8 MM, provided all rest of Europe surrendered like you would, would you have a border. Only Russian fought.

>10,600,000 Russian soldiers die
3 000 000 of those are pows. Germans killed ~60% of them. And we killed only aroun 300k german pows in our GULAGs, ~15%.

How do you do, fellow grammar nazi?

t. moshe shekelstein, member of european parlament on a diplomatic mission to cucknada

>You left out the Jews.

Jews aren't White. Some may look White but they are not. Those are Europeanized Jews. Still not White.

>t. Shlomo Shekelberg

sage

True, and then germanics that were captured were rebuilding lots of USSR cities in isolated places in kazakhstan etc. where they settled themselves in a while.

>Germanics not in snownigger tier
user pls.

Miroslav makes a good point.

I've been wondering lately,

As far as descendance goes, if

Scandinavian = Nordic
Germanic = Aryan
French = Norman
English = Anglo-Saxon
Irish/Scotland = Celtic
Greek/Italians = Mediterranean
Russo = Slavic
Spanish = ?????

Of what group of people do Spaniards and Hispanics descend from? I have no clue.

ITT we wait to give krauts another lesson, they're getting cocky, their little shitstain kids forgot who the boss around here is

Africans

Don't you have some krokodil to inject?

Serious answers please. I want to know the categorization.

Absolute shit Tier: Arabs africans
Pretty much even: the rest

your "army" is made of little kids that literally need to pop pills to stop crying before combat

By actual relevance:

>God Tier: Meds, Egyptians (inventors of civilization)
>Top Tier: Chinese (inventors of civilization)
>Middle Tier: Mesoamericas (inventors of civilizations
>Bottom Tier: Celts, Germanics, Slavs, Iberians (invented nothing)
>Shit Tier: Blacks (still invent nothing)

>Celts - god tier
>Germanics -top tier

Iberians, along with Portuguese.

>White Races by Tier

>Slavs
>invented nothing

top kek

Ah, so that's what it is.

>Bottom Tier: Celts, Germanics, Slavs, Iberians (invented nothing)

The very tool you're using right now to shitpost got invented by these people.

>Calling Slavs white.

Uhh... No thanks. Don't call us white, dude. I don't want my heritage associated with a race of people who are filled with enough self-quit to proudly allow cultural suicide with open arms.

Slavs aren't white and thank God we ain't.

>most of the """"""Slavs"'""""" of Russia/the Soviet Union are actually descended from the GERMANIC Rus' Vikings

I think it is still up to science to prove that celts were not just a culture but a different race, most of the time they are categorized as early germanics or something.

Most white nations consist of a mix of different white races anyway, only 5-6% of german population is purely nordic

>Being this much of a self hating cuck
w-we are bottom tier. Your country was a world superpower for fucks sake. A lot of modern technology comes from Germany.

Jesus a Germacuck ashamed of himself. Meds are not really smarter than Germanic or Nords they just had the warm weather advantage.

>celts
>god tier
>literally lost so hard IRL there are no celts left who aren't anglicized
>literally lost so hard IRL it literally looks like when you lose in Civ

Look I appreciate Celts for their role in history but let's not pretend that they are any tier above middle in terms of their overall contribution to society. They're like if the Germans never stopped being snowniggers.

sorry but I really hate mediterraneans, can't cope with their lazy-asses

>it's that guy that improved Arago's induction motor that 9gag and reddit obsess over

Tip top kek

What the fuck are you, then? Cream? Eggshell?

Iberian

I was white but now I am a bit tanned, praise the sun

put some fucking curtains on your windows for fucks sake

Let me fix this for you:

>Bottom Tier: Celts, Germanics, Slavs, Iberians
>Invented NOTHING in more than ten thousand years
>invented something in the last few years

Still makes them bottom tier, deal with it

>Be American.
>Typical Germano-Celtic blood.
>Celtic last name.
>Ashamed that we were cucked by Mediterraneans and Germanics.
>Language irrelevant.

Well at least I have Germanic blood too.

>them
What flavor of subhuman are you?

You best not be referring to USSR. The system that coveted "victory day" with millions of its own people as meat shields. USSR wouldn't be so victorious without the aid from the West.

>celts
>not cucked by germanics AND meds

You can keep your spuds sean.

>t. mulatto

G_d-tier: Jews

Shit-tier: le """"""""master"""""""" race

We run this entire planet you fucking faggots. We run the banks, we run your media, we run your entertainment. We literally run fucking EVERYTHING and there's NOTHING you can do to stop us. We only grow STRONGER every single year you goyim sheep fucks.

Get fucking used to it. We are white, and we ARE the true master race you goy fucks.

Seeing all the jew hate here makes me so fucking hard. It's so nice to know how based your own race is, and all the theories and hate you cunts have to come up with to explain your own inferiority.

Also, there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being jewish goys. Deal with it.

wrong
Iranian = Aryan

>Be mostly celtic,
>Family names me super Roman name
How cucked can you get senpai?

a fucking hofer spewing bullshit again, what a surprise

probably a self-hating slovenian from dunaj

rapefugee detected

t. non-jewish Americuck shitposter

How is that cultural enrichment doing for ya, my good German friend?

Please discuss my Celts are a culture and not a race thesis you assholes

>pussies
my grandfather's dead corpse is probably still more man than your whole family all together could ever be

suck my germanic cock

What has that to do with your 9gag tier science fag, lad? He was a Croat and has no relation to you lot anyway.

It's pretty bad but whatever. At least we contributed a lot to the emerging Anglo subrace.

I identify as ethnically Anglo, anyway. That Celtic/Germanic/Roman stuff was literally over a thousand years ago.

>suck my germanic cock

I second this

THANKS FOR NOTICING US, FUTURE LEADERS OF THE WORLD IN CIRCA 2030.

>retard posts graphs labeled "Europe"
>doesn't realize it includes Greeks
>doesn't realize that an invention 1000 BC counts 10,000 times more than a modern "invention"

a flavor vastly superior to you apparently

and my grandfather survived your fucking gulag, obviously killed some of you guys first and before that some frogs