I are a Pro DJ whose successful AMA...

I are a Pro DJ whose successful AMA. Amateurs please do not fester the thread up with boring and predictable "Hobby DJ" questions. This is for Pro's only

Attached: MIXER.jpg (1024x681, 163K)

Why do you suck dicks?

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 62K)

Are are you at spelling?

Dumbass.

People like you are why everyone looks down on audio engineers.

Spam

Sage

Kys

>Spam
>Sage
>Kys
no no no

Hi there! I'm an amateur DJ who mostly does DJing as a hobby. Any tips for hobby DJing for amateurs?

>engineers
kek

you ain't no DJ

Do you realize that zero fucks are given about your “pro” status, Jazzy Jeff?

Being a dj is not a real job, anybody can be a dj, it's fukcing ultra easy, question, how does it feel that you need to makes tons of money the next feew years to survive the rest of ur life because you have no actual degree?

Okay OP real question for ya:
If my disc ain't need a jockey are you out of work? What if my frequencies dance on their own into the beauty of the night without a sweaty nerd turning switches? Would you call it music?

What's the fourth mode of harmonic minor?

with the other alt-lite cucks

YOU ARE NOT MY FELLOW DEEJAY
Btw this thread is old pasta spam, anyone who responds to do anything other than call OP a lonely faggot is a newfag

What's the deal with airline food?

If you are a DJ why are you posting a mixing board...... are you a producer a DJ or a sound engineer. Fuckin asshole.

Attached: 1235123452.gif (442x320, 1.2M)

Is DJing your hobby? What about hobbies? Can other hobby DJ's have more hobbies?

Attached: 1512681385454.png (1579x1053, 42K)

whoops I forgot to compress the mixdown bus
hobbyist forevar ;_;

Attached: 1492359049497.png (499x501, 30K)

I thought the other one was fine.

Are there any subtle tips/tricks or oversights to getting a good clean mix?

yeah, well, you're not the artist :^)

Copypasta

I love the part where it says "ask me anything" and then proceeds to say what kinds of questions can't be asked. and then tops it off with that sweet "pros only". God it's so simple and efficient at stirring the salt of the casual lurker.

>Professional DJ

get out of the 90's