Any medfags here?

Any medfags here?

This has happened about the last 6 times I've brushed my teeth. Decided I should probably do something about it. seeing dentist on Monday, what could I be in for?

Attached: am-i-fucked.jpg (726x849, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZboRh7j9sDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gingivitis

Yeah you might be right, would prefer not to leave it until Monday

is it really that urgent?

Idk, you tell me, I'm shit when it comes to diseases and knowing when to treat them. Can never properly self-diagnose.

you are bleeding

Looks more like

1) You don't brush often.
or
2) You're pushing to hard.

Shit, that's what it looks like when I brush my teeth.
>No cavities
>No toothaches
>Brush once or twice a month, if that.
>Only slight discoloration
>No toothloss
Every time I do brush though, it's a hurricane of blood.

its gingivitis. mouth wash twice a day. it will burn like fuck but will kill the bacteria swelling up your gums so they won't get tender and bleed easily.

Are you me?

Are we going to die?

I brush twice a day, and that's possible, I'll try pushing less.

You have gum cancer

If your gums bleed it's because you're brushing too hard (unlikely) or because you only brush once they're mossy.. and gingivitis has formed... quit being a piece of shit

h i g h l y doubt that friendo

The only time I brush my teeth is when I drink milk, that shit makes my breath rancid.

The only other time is when I have existential crisis about one day waking up and losing my teeth.

I swear I know I should brush, but I don't have the time nor energy to waste time brushing for two minutes between running the household, being a full time student, part timing a night shift freight position and having a pregnant wife and an 18 month old son.

I'm even using mouth wash, still the same.

I haven't used the one for gingivitis though, tastes horrible.

They bleed even with sightliest brush, hell, they even bleed on their own from time time time.

Attached: 1521884516631.jpg (383x383, 7K)

I had this about 3 months back, idk how I motivated myself to brush twice every day but I recommend doing it.

I just brush in the morning and/before sleep.

Mostly because I don't like the taste of the toothpaste or the mouth wash.

They also make me really thirsty, and I hate it.

But you should really try to brush your teeth more often, otherwise in a couple of years you'll have a really smelly breath, and it will be harder to get rid of, believe me.

I'll try to get on it, I mean I even have one of those Orbit Electric brushes that vibrate when done brushing each section for their recommended time.
Like 30s per quadrant.

disgusting degenerates with green teeth. you can brush your teeth when youre doing anything. brush them in the shower, when youre pooping.

I think those kind of brushes are gimmicks, but the important thing is to brush often, use mouth wash, and get used to flossing (use this when your gums have healed)

buut my teeth are pearly yellow, like Sup Forums's background.

just kidding, they're not green, just a bit yellow, like smoker teeth

spiler: I don't smoke.

a simple case of dropping your toothbrush. happens more often then you think, try a firmer grip and using strength.
No need to thank me.

see a doctor soon, you might have a problem with how your blood clots too. low platelets and shit like that

Never a need to brush your teeth when you can just suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. Cleans 'em better than any toothpaste

Attached: 1521182994295.png (912x898, 774K)

I don't understand, green teeth? They're certainly not green, just an off-white shade. Though I'll work on being better just for you.

I used to think that, but honestly the vibrations from the brush vibrate the gums and despite my lack of brushing, it is practically orgasmic to use. Like literally youtube.com/watch?v=ZboRh7j9sDw

>>Brush once or twice a month, if that.
Congrat dipshit, you and OP have full-blown gengivisit and probably periodontitis

You'll have no teeth at 50 unless you fix that shit now. And there is no restoring lost jaw bone.

>Brush once or twice a month, if that.
Nigga why?

I thought you guys liked your comfy logthreads where you can swap bad shoops, and were happy when the less retarded amongst anons left you to it?

In case you're too dense, there's an underlying message in my post

looks like a gum infection. Chill out, visiting the dentist is probably not that urgent if you haven't had the symptoms more than a week. But until you see you, dentist, this is what you can do:
1. Don't brush super hard, so the wounds can heal.
2. Buy a mouthwash containing chlorhexidine, it is an antiseptic that will help kill some of the bacteria.
3. Buy some floss and use it every day until it goes away.

Everyday mouth hygiene after that:
1. Brush teeth twice a day
2. floss about 3 times a week
3. Do not use chlorohexidine every day because it also kills the good oral flora. Use it only when you have an inflamed gum.

stop fucking your ass with it

Don't brush your teeth anymore, you stupid fucking cocksucker. Problem solved

Attached: 1517980440481.jpg (2114x2114, 262K)

Dude just floss one a day, it will go away in like 2 weeks. It's gingivitis but it's more common than you think. Just floss.

Shit, you guys kicked in my existential fear of loss of teeth. Just brushed, can you guys like keep making a thread on Sup Forums for me about brushing? That'd help a lot

That means your a woman now

*you're

why did you have to spit all over your toothbrush

Floss you gross faggot

1) Brush more

2) And learn to hold something other than a cock for once, fuck sakes.

Or just cut your head off.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-29-20-42-20-1.png (1361x1080, 619K)

1)dont
2)make
3)lists
4)silly

Shit LOGtards are a thing now.

Brush your fucking teeth it ain't a waate of time it's an investment!

Not med fag but :

-It could be because you didn't brush since a long time so it takes time until this stops happening

-Your gums are inflammed (could be a bit inflammed, or more), so when you brush / floss blood starts getting out.

How the fuck did you manage to not only get a woman but impregnate her twice with your jibbers?

Brush more
Floss more
Rinse more

cheers for you Sup Forumsros !!help him save his teeth!

checked