Is it degenerate for a man to wear flip-flops, sandals or other open shoes in the street or any other public area ?

Is it degenerate for a man to wear flip-flops, sandals or other open shoes in the street or any other public area ?

Of course, it is perfectly fine for women to wear that, but do you think a man should avoid doing so ? Does it puts him in an inferior standing while dealing with an another person wearing proper shoes ?

Absolutely. I only wear them at the beach and even then I hate it.

i fucking despise wearing flip flops or god forbid croc's.

>Is it degenerate

In public, maybe. It's normal at the beach or somewhere hot, though.

t. lives in the south

I wear sandals with white long socks, but I don't advice other people to wear suck a things, it require a lot of class.

I wear the to work/the gym. It's preferable since I often have to take them off to walk on the mats.

Cuck fashion

>Visit Seattle
>Cold as fuck, rain every day
>Fucking WHITE MALES with shorts, white socks and sandals everywhere

You guys are a joke

no
sandals allow your feet to breath and don't compress your foot into an odd shoe shape

allowing for more even weight distribution and better more comfortable walking

maybe not as fast, but more comfortable

>wearing the Laced Jew

barefoot is red-pilled

barefoot.org

Yeah the constant flapping and smacking noises from your heel is super comfy, and those straps feel so good rubbing against your bare skin, or in between your toes....

You're a fag.

>wearing socks with sandals
>you guys

Can you read?

>colombia

Oh. My condolences.

It is when it's goddamn hot motherfucker

Flip Flops are degenerate for men and women alike.

Socks and sandals together is degenerate. Sandals by them self are good though, depending on area

Every other asian country that doesn't snow wears all those on a regular basis because it's usually hot and humid as fuck

Are you four? Buy some flip flops that cost more than $3 and fit properly and you won't have a problem.

Listen here you fucking nip, look at Australia. People will question you if you don't wear them.

Depends on the location

In San Diego everyone wears flip flops everywhere, with jeans, shorts, etc

But I quickly learned that was degenerate when I started traveling to the east coast for business

Yes, degenerate. No man should own or wear any non-open toed shoes. Don't listen to the people trying to excuse it in certain circumstances.

Dealing with somebody who has actual shoes on when you're wearing sandals makes you instantly lose any interaction that you're about to have. You should be ashamed.

Only women should expose their feet in public.

It's fine during summer.

White people in America, (the SWPL kind and upperclass signallers), seem to really love wearing the damn things.

I'm white but I can't stand my feet being that exposed, feels vulnerable.
Sandals are for housewear, the beach and taking out the trash/checking the mail kind of things.

If you're going outside and are a man you should wear close-toed shoes.

What if it's really hot outside?

What if you're a woman?

This is exactly what I mean.
I wear these for little things when it's not too cold.

I despise flip-flops and sandals. I only wear leather boots and tennis shoes. I don't think I have never owned anything else.

who does business in sandals? sandals are for relaxing. the only business i do in sandals is shopping at stores for minor items or park stuff or grabbing lunch

i agree that working or doing important business in sandals is bad

Steeltoe boots and combat boots are redpilled, the rest is not.

Lmao

No Florida bros here I see

Threw on the flippies today after work and went to the beach to watch a cozy ass storm... Choice between those and the sperry's

Doing anything in sandals is bad.

I do the same thing.

Does it really fucking matter?

Nothing more beta then getting your footwear dictated to you on a taiwanese scrapbook trading site

Be a man, wear whatever the fuck you want

The only things that pisses me off more than those sandals with the thing that goes around your big toe is people who wear boat shoes like sperrys when they're hundreds of miles from the closest body of water.

why
feet aren't sexual
whats the problem

I love flip-flops. Wear everywhere. My feet have V shape because of them. It is comfortable as fuck, and I recommend everyone.

In NZ its perfectly fine to go to the bank,cafe or the supermarket barefoot in the summer no one gives a fuck

Sandals are by their very nature extremely girly and emasculating. I see no difference between sandals and running around in a dress. No man should want their feet exposed or enjoy it. No exceptions, get tougher and less lazy for weather and other conditions.

Closed toed shoes or GTFO.

Its not, but you have to be careful.

Once my kitchen sink was leaking, and I rode my bike to a nearby supermarket to pick up a stack of free leftist newspapers to put under it. I was wearing flip flops. On my way back with a stack of leftist literature, some guys in a truck drove by and called me a faggot.

Morbidly obese virgin detected

Pic very related

only without white socks

ask /fa/

How about I just wear shoes which are literally designed for feet to fit in ergonomically, instead of flat sponges with no arch support?

yes it is degenerate unless you are going to some sort of outdoor activity like the pool or the beach or out in nature or something

why is he white and not cuban?

>Seattle
>The South

t. South Floridian

Men generally have ugly toes

Its because they are always wearing shoes, which deforms your feet.

Human feet are not designed for shoes. I wear them to work and to the store and that's about it. If you keep shoes on all day you are doing serious damage to your feet.

sandals and other shit that has your heel secured are fine
flip flops and other shit that dangles around and won't let you fight or run if you had to is not

picrelated
>if real men fought real wars wearing them, it's ok for your faggoty ass to walk down the street

All feet are ugly. They're deformed hands with very little use. I honestly don't get why people sexualize things that both sexes have. You're supposed to be attracted because they have what you dont, filling in and making up for your weaknesses, while you do the same for them.

Being attracted to feet is like being attracted to eyeballs or noses. Why? Everyone has them. I'm attracted to tits, hips and vagina because I don't have those things and curiously want to experience them, even if vicariously.

Fucking weirdos.

Sounds like India.

Yeah I don't wear any shoes at home either it's way more comfortable

WOW< MAGIC NO HIP MAN POSTING EVERYONE LOOK OUT

I didn't say I'm attracted to feet though, just that men usually have bigger rougher looking feet that are sometimes hairy making them look worse than female ones.