You frogs need to ban guns now! How could you have let another tragedy involving firearms happen again...

You frogs need to ban guns now! How could you have let another tragedy involving firearms happen again? It's time for a new assault weapons ban for the French.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43518769

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-070034.png (1080x1236, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-despite-gun-control-advocates-claims-u-s-isnt-the-worst-country-for-mass-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Yeah Super!!!

Austistic thinking from the Americans again, nothing to see here

Still less attacks than America

It's nearly as if Savages are the problem and not guns

France isnt even bigger than texas, so no shit. Dumb ass.

BUT GUNS ARE BANNES IN FRANCE HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Attached: 6a80af2745b654859880c0d0e8f52585.jpg (736x1017, 88K)

The fuck you talking about? France is half the size of Europe, read a map you fool

What's so hard to understand? Europe needs to ban all guns. It's time to admit you have a propensity for violence and pass legislation to make it harder to kill innocent civilians.

this is the dumbest post i've read in a while

so anyway he's right, france is roughly the size of texas, and you're a fucking moron

At least we're not on the level of america where a shooting occurs every two days.

The US has more people per capita! Durrr

Before you run your mouth like an idiot Google Texas compared to Europe.

Classic American, they teach you propaganda in school to inflate your views on your shit hole country and edit your maps to make America look bigger so you feel more important

>Americunt thinks he has the right to speak up on this issue

In America shootings happen every day. I just find it amusing that you've supposedly banned guns or severely restricted their ownership yet you still have shootings.

Comparing terror war by ISIS to domestic terrorism and school shootings.

You are so, so deeply stupid.

Shootings occur all the time you just don't hear about them because it's niggers killing niggers.

And we have a serious copycat problem where kids now think to shoot up their schools when life gets a little bit hard.

Attached: Beavis-fire.gif (200x175, 45K)

>edit your maps

i'm not sure what kind of shitty troll you think you are, but france is roughly the same size in square miles as texas, no maps needed here

Guns isn't the problem. Europeans have lost control over their countries. Europe is the new middle East.

France uses kilometers so your opinion is invalid

uhm... it was probably very very difficult and expensive

>meanwhile eurofags speak up on American issues daily

Attached: meanwhileineurope.jpg (680x640, 121K)

you aren't even a good troll

Attached: 1516227334300.webm (722x400, 86K)

You mean a gun ban law didn't stop someone from getting an illegal fire arm and shoot people??? How can someone be able to brake a law??? THE RULES WERE NOT MEANT TO BE BROKEN!

>thinking Americans will ever give up their guns
>leddit spacing
You are so, so deeply stupid.

investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-despite-gun-control-advocates-claims-u-s-isnt-the-worst-country-for-mass-shootings/

america doesnt give a shit about europe
europe can enjoy their islam

France ranks 3rd and the US 11th. No surprises there really. Their gun violence is out of control.

No ones claiming that banning guns will stop any attacks dipshit. How hard is that to understand?

Then why the fuck would we ever ban guns?

Why do Americans thinks its necessary to own an automatic rifle? I don't understand, you're all spastics I swear,

"Hur hur hur, it's my right to bear arms"

Absolute mongs

Attached: 1518446592297.jpg (884x800, 68K)

>No ones claiming that banning guns will stop any attacks dipshit.

Well, that's wrong. That's exactly what the proposed ban is all about. Are you retarded?

Spending your life trolling pedos on an anime forum.

Attached: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif (480x600, 85K)

They're paranoid idiots who think that the government is going to oppress them so they stockpile weapons when in reality if it ever came to that their ARs won't do shit.

Loule

>I just find it amusing that you've supposedly banned guns or severely restricted their ownership yet you still have shootings.
With all dem laws and police you still have crime, git gud frenchcucks

>Generalizing

That's a small minority. Very small minority. You are taring all gun owners with one brush, that's not right. I'd expect better from a SJW.

See what I did there.

Or guns are super fun to shoot. Especially ARs. They are a fucking blast.

One of the points of the 2nd amendment is to protect the people against the tyranny of the government. So when the government is advancing their weaponry then we are obligated to do the same. Besides, assault rifles account for way less deaths than a handgun

Ban the french theyre making guns look bad

Still retarded

Attached: 1519492632976.webm (528x400, 2M)

>Europe
>Europe
>All of fucking Europe
>Yurop is an country
>One country has a black contestant = literally whole europe is giving up their indentity
>Call it cultural marxism
This pic is only good If you're trying to show how ignorant and uneducated you are.

>meanwhile eurofags speak up on American issues daily
Yeah, if only Americans wouldn't stick their shit everywhere and fucking up entire reigons all the while they're crying how bad globalism is.

Holy shit pal

Enjoy being a bitch to your government.

Everyone is a bitch to their government and there's fuck all you can do about it, we are all being manipulated every day by government and media, you must be dumb to think otherwise

Why would you even care? Like really? Who gives a fuck if I own an AR or not? There's not some epidemic of assault rifle related deaths or anything. If that's the thing people are worried about then ban handguns, which wouldn't help either. It would actually just make things worse. Really though stop bitching over nothing

I agree with you but when you have guns you have the option to commit violent acts against your oppressors. One guy with a gun won't be able to cause change but an entire nation with guns could topple a cruel government. I'm not saying that we ever would - we're far too comfortable for things to ever really come to a head but it is a possibility.

Yet another brainwashed American thinking their opinion counts. It really is true that Americans are fucking dumb

Attached: 1518980933623.jpg (557x854, 91K)

Riveting my dude, have a (you)

don't you know? "Assault Rifles" are scary black billion-bullets-a-second automatic babykillers! semiautomatic means it fires a whole magazine of clips at once!

nah, really if you remove the black criminals shooting each other with shitty illegal pistols and the people killing themselves on purpose, gun violence is not such a big deal. Rifles of any kind, even scary ones, make up a vanishingly small number as well.

This is an American website and I bet you posted that from something developed in the US. The rest of the world, with the exception of Canada, is fucking pathetic.

At least I don't live in a shit hole, out of control country

Also a lot of these shootings aren't by what I would consider to be a gun owner. A lot of these shooters go out and buy a gun or guns with the express intention of killing a bunch of people. Every gun owner I know buys guns either for protection, hunting, or because it's cool and they want it.

Like France? The UK maybe? Germany?

Gun bans only affect law abiding citizens, criminals have guns regardless, see the Bataclan massacre where muslims slaughtered 130 innocents in the name of islam using banned AK47's.

This. It's why we will never see gun control here in the US, it would be an absolute field day for the lawless.

No, Norway representing homie

So what does that make France? You know, as in one of the few countries worse off than America when it comes to mass shootings?

France is less than a fourth of Europe.

How retarded are you?

>using banned AK47's.
you mean people would use guns that are banned?

Bro who let that dude in the contest to begin with? Is he a Kardasian or something?

The home of the world mass shooter champion!
Still, I have to say Norway probably wouldn't make my list of shit hole countries.

Attached: breivik_2194965b.jpg (620x388, 32K)

>ban guns
>get trucked instead
lol

Attached: Truck_of_peace_011.jpg (700x394, 64K)

I take it you're another brainwashed USA idiot? They distort your maps and globes to make you think you are bigger and better than you actually are, read a fucking book not written by the American propaganda squad

that is wrong in every sense, why fucking ban guns then if it isn't a problem? Europe is on fire and all you faggots want to do is fan the flames.

Triggered French fag is mad

1) I'm French
2) My maps (like most maps) are eurocentric you dumb fuck, which do precisely the opposite of what you said and make europe look bigger.

Just look at the areas of europe and france.

This is very poor bait and you should all be ashamed for falling for it

1.Because I can as a free man.
2. Because hunting is fun
3.To defend my folk, family, and freedom
and a ton of other reasons, how is it Yuros honestly think the government or police will help you when rape gangs and terrorists destroy your country and all you can do is find a way to take the blame.

Hahahahaha wow shitty bait

H.P. Lovecraft.webm

So France is on the American syllabus now? The media will make you believe anything, so naive! Such a sad state of affairs, you definitely need to do more research

>ITT: Europeans who will never understand the appeal of freedom

ban cars now. How can we let another accident happen.

So the government can enslave us all with their reptilian alien mind control neural implants. The adjusted primitive primate logistics enforcement program or APPLE.......OH SHI-

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should, you sound like a spoilt little kid

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-204336.jpg (1080x666, 258K)

We have evolved our weapons technology to combat today's super animals like pic

Attached: be532d863f43a8ecb1f18c1a5a25d712 (1).jpg (765x574, 213K)

The most irrelevant country on earth

Classic American dumb response, are you all stupid mongaloids over there?

This is true. Judging by recent events booms seem to be a super boss way to ice faggots

Cars are regulated tho
Way more than guns

Yeah? Well, you're fucking irrelevant too, fucking dumb cunt trump bummer

So you're saying life is pointless and we shouldn't even try and we should just go on a killing spree and then off ourselves. Ok

No, I'm sayin Americans are fucking stupid to think they have a say in anything that foes on in the world

You live in Canada?

Whats dumb.
cars kills people.
we can just use public transport. govt will increase the number and besides pollution will be less.

Shut up, dumb bitch, sorry

I've always found it really two faced that a lot of the people who want gun restrictions or bans were the same people that were very critical of the patriot act.

>user 1: You are being controlled by your government
>What user 2 hears: Try to kill everyone including yourself
Hmmmm....

still accidents happen.

Apples are blue
Roses are yellow
You my good friend
Are one retarded fellow

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

You answered my question, you are a fucking mongaloid

Attached: 1517043987664.png (573x330, 280K)

>I found who was behind of it..

Attached: dfjpf97yzvp02544129000000.jpg (815x514, 39K)

whatever helps you sleep, shill.

Said the toddler running with a flaming butcher knife covered in AIDS. KYS FAGGOT RETARD

Classic American response to everything, don't like something? Killing spree...
Someone disagrees with you? Killing spree...
Someone looks at you funny? Killing spree

Exactly so our lives are pointless get the black dicks out of your ears