How come you're single?

How come you're single?

Attached: IMG_5865.jpg (640x790, 146K)

I'm not, but sometimes I fantasize about it.

But then I remember I'd have to do my own laundry, deal with my insurance companies, get my own medications, fix my own meals, get up off my lazy ass and get myself drinks, suck my own dick, play vidyas by myself, feed my own cats, clean my own dishes and house, and go shopping for myself.

Then I think... well, this isn't so bad.

Because I like fucking more than one woman.

but you can wank on the couch and don't have to hide being on Sup Forums.
sometimes I wish I was single again.

Attached: shoot-al.jpg (427x480, 46K)

My dick is YUUUUUUGE, might kill someone.

I have no opportunity to meet women.

I'm on the spectrum. Physical contact makes me jerk out of the way and I don't really understand other humans to connect with them emotionally

pics pls.

been told im fat and ugly one too many times
fixed the fat, but can't fix the ugly
now im getting older and just not caring about relationships any more

Attached: 1520897052906.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

I don't have to hide being on Sup Forums, and have tried convincing her how fun it is. I'd even link her this post. She's basically a female version of me, but with less fashion sense.

Wow. I can picture how much of a ladies man you must be. Fat fuck.

so you do hide actually being gay, right?

Imagine eating the same flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life.
Gets pretty boring, doesn't it.

You're gay

I used to be, especially after getting married. Got up to 225. Lost about 25 after a really nasty flu, and then just started slowly losing more. Down to 170 now, and don't plan to go any further.

But nice guess.

Because dating is a pain in the ass. Women have too high of expectations.

nigga you underestimate how much I like chocolate

Because I want to be. Because I don't care. Because if a persons life choice doesn't hurt anyone then whatever.

No, I would have no problem being gay. My wife is bi, 2 of my sons feel they're bi, we go to pride parades whenever we can. I've rubbed the thigh of a guy, but I'm just 100 times more attracted to women.

fellow fat fuck detected

Or at least insecure as fuck.

dubs checked

I fucking wish I was single,,, and 20 something again,, now I'm 37 and the bitch looks old,, reality sucks motherfuckers

Because there is nothing wrong with being single. Honestly, I think its a great opportunity to improve your own defects. Most people never allow themselves to experience that growth because they are too afraid to be alone.

How come people say "how come"? It makes no sense and sounds retarded.

Imagine having to hide /b from your girl. She ain’t the one bro.

Cripplefag no one wants to date someone in a wheelchair

Hah not at all bro. I do my own dishes and wash my own clothes because I'm not a lazy pos

This. They are also unwilling to bridge the gap when there are so many Chads out there.

post that crippled dick

I am an extremely lazy pos, which is why I'm happy I'm married, and have a job where I can be completely lazy and still make 100k. I got hella lucky.

I like being married
I like stepping out too

Trying so hard to ruin a good thing and it just won't happen

>because that's how Kraft made me

Marriedfag here

Where's your fucking motivation? Just plateau in life and mail it in? Fuck sakes.

That's dope. I'm just giving you shit bro. I was once fat and lost about the same amount as you. Feels good.

I'm not a particularly nice person. I can be quite blunt when women start playing mindgames, even though I know it's a passive action to find out if I'm still interested or if she is making the right choice. I don't go out very often either, so I don't make much of an effort.

Yup, I'm happy with where I made it. I'll be able to retire early and mostly play vidyas. I do have a climbing wall in my basement, and will likely go climbing every month or so, but not too much.

Hell yeah it does.

Because I'm an asshole. Also I like Asian chicks and living where I do, there's hardly any.

Every cause needs a martyr

she got married :(

Attached: 12208422_10208428432778152_3400832225678459593_n.jpg (404x536, 29K)

because we broke up lol... why the fuck else

Relationships are generally a lose-lose
i live for myself, live to make me happy.
I dont live to make someone else happy, i dont want to waste my life having kids

Currently 200 Bucks in debt, live with my handicapped mum and social services are gonna pay me to move out and get an own flat. I haven't purchased A SINGLE THING for myself in over a year to cheer up. Except for drugs, but guess WHY I had to resolve to drugs. Go fuck yourself with your smartass "guess where your money goes", drugs were the first time in my life I stopped thinking about the world's cruelty and suicide since I'm 13, I'm 21. Having an officially diagnosed severe depression from the point your balls dropped onward is HELL.
I guess needing to go 3 fucking times to the nuthouse within 1 year because of being about to commit suicide (had one legit attempt, too), and a fucking wreck of a family is enough reason to get a little assistance, I currently don't have time for a job and I fucked up my degrees due to the depression.

Once I get my own flat, I can finally become independent. First I'm gonna make my life enjoyable, then I'll allow women to mess with my life again.

I'm currently more trouble than the dicking's worth, and trust me, I'm good at fucking, so it's A LOT of trouble, and I'm not gonna become a beta bitch whining about it, instead I just show off some patience and endurance, and after I got myself sorted, I'll step up my game again.

hey op, i am not

My gf dumped me, because some faggot got into her head and gave her the courage to become independent from me. She spoke some really horrible things about me. I destroyed his life, though. She hates me now. I think I'm a very malevolent person, who will remain single for a while.

Out of choice,

Not my choice, the girls choice :(

Still in the process of losing weight. Don't really want to date women while I look like the globgogabgalab