Is Sup Forums smart enough to figure this one out?

Is Sup Forums smart enough to figure this one out?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestcorporatecoach.us/do-you-know-which-corporations-support-la-raza.html
larazalawyers.net/id3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hitler.
Only white people can be racist.

Hitler!!! Kill whitey bix nood ooga booga

Whites will be allowed to form organizations once they're actually a minority.

No they won't. Just look at how whites are treated in South Africa.

This thread won't be going anywhere important, so I'd like to use it to share this somewhat recent experience of mine.

>be me
>be black
>work long shift at best buy
>tell co-workers I'm going to IHOP
>old white couple (65-ish) overhears me
>getting at that french toast
>aforementioned couple walks in
>wife lays down proposition
>"...so long story short, we've tried pumps, pills everything, but my husband can't satisfy me anymore"
>they ask me to be their bull
>"Are you kidding me?"
>finish my food, thinking
>they wait
>eventually agree ($100/session), they give me burner phone to contact me
>works out to once/twice per week for about two months + meals
>they pick me up and drop me off occasionally
>husband watches once
>cum in wife once, use a condom usually
>tfw I've become a meme

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Can't figure it out, huh?

But we've been global minorities forever...

I live in California and this isn't true.

Stop spreading hate facts.

>not simply telling her it sounds like a personal problem and maybe she should stop being such a loose whore and she could get pleasure from her husband if she actually cared but obviously doesn't

Dun fuckd up, nigger.

Is there a different bar for Hispanics or something?

They're allowed to organize they just get their ass beat.

I meant nationwide.

lol was that actually on lou dobbs's show?

The one on the left was. Misspelled "Lawyers."

>Gonzalo

>Sup Forums was that kid who asked where the white student union was

Daily reminder that La Raza Layers Association has nothing to do with the La Raza movement

Daily reminder that Trump is being a racist fucktard just to distract from his exploitation of people at Trump """"""University""""""

Nice try, Hispanic isn't a race. A better comparison would be the Irish American Bar Association and so on.

Irish is a nationality. In our society, we accept that people are proud of their nationalities. Hispanic is not a nationality. It's an ethnicity, which is racial because it is genetic.

At first I thought Trump was making a mistake but he is really redpilling America right now

why can someone be in all these nazi mexican groups and brag about being a wise latina like Sotomayor but white people aren't allowed to mention being white or joining a white group

>"The Race" Lawyers Assc has nothing to do with ethnocentrism

Yeah OK pedro

>t. Undocumented highschool student

la raza is commonly used as "the people" indicating hispanic identity, not always as a KKK or revolutionary thing

additionally, instead of attacking pedro how about you stop sponsoring the actual raza

bestcorporatecoach.us/do-you-know-which-corporations-support-la-raza.html

larazalawyers.net/id3.html

Bottom of the page, hidden from cursory examinations by the bylaws section.

either way
no pedro, no raza

Trump called this judge out for being racist, and it's getting traction.

That's because they're disarmed by black legislation. Sound familiar?

It means THE RACE

The klan doesn't mean the klan that hung niggers, don't you know? The klan literally means clan.

>(65-ish

niggers really will fuck anything

>I posted it again