Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm going to this asian country in a couple weeks with some friends of mine and we were thinking about taking a bit of weed in our suitcases to have a bit of fun there
Is it worth trying ? I don't want to get executed for 50 dollars worth of weed

Attached: huge-cannabis-buds-in-hand.jpg (1161x1161, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webehigh.org/beijing-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok how about u check these dubs instead

I was jk check these tho

Or these

Ok goodbye

ok

shut up nigger

I am a vegan and I have a tic tac head

It does not look like a sodding tic tac

It is normal it is beautiful

k

>Is it worth trying ?
No. Do not be a moron.

Fuck you are dumb op, why dont we start with the basics what country? Why not just not smoke for a bit. A break could do you good you’re obviously pretty dumb as it is

This is either bait or you and your friends are dumb cunts.

You know what? Bring as much as you can, i’m sure it will be fine

Do it OP. No one ever gets caught with drugs at an airport.

China

lol op is so stupid for actually even considering this

He's right you know, the only go after cocaine anyways

honestly being high in a place like that wont even be worth it. you might get the weed over there just fine, in fact, you likely will get a small amount there easily. but smoking and being high somewhere like that will be so stressful and unfamiliar it wont be worth it. youll only be paranoid and worried. high wont be worth it.

A friend there told me there weren't any security dogs and that they never check the suitcases

Taiwan

Vietnam

don't listen to him op

Japan

Kek, this faggot should go ahead and take his pot to Communist China, might be a good lesson

which one is it then

Best Korea

vegans fl

It's China, this faggot keeps spamming my thread

> I don't want to get executed for 50 dollars worth of weed

Then don't, stupid.

Singapore

Thailand

Cambodia

op ur a samefagging faggot

Fucking Mongolia, it's going to be awesome.

Malaysia

WTF who excecutes people for **weed**

Just hide these in your suitcase, no one will get you in an Airport

webehigh.org/beijing-china/

Thailand for example.

i ran out of pot two weeks ago
havin g a very bad time to get some more
i would kill for a fucking joint
please,help me

Every single country. And I whole heartedly agree with them

drug dealers get wacked there

Bring it all the time here’s the tricks

1 hash or shatter (not loose weed)

2 tightly rap it and tape it up but so it’s no bigger the the last digit of your pinky

3 wear tight underwear’s

4 what you do is take the little ball of whatever you’re bringing and tuck it between the under side of your dick that rests on your balls

You’ll get it over every time the Wands and metal detectors actually don’t look for metal it looks for density in the outside of or on your body when you do the “tuck” it’s a no mans land and it never pops up I’ve never been caught the real trick is not acting suspicious just remember you’re the only person in the airport that knows you’re packing so there is no need to be nervous or act any other way then you normally would

Asian weed is shit. I suggest you take a few kilos and turn a profit while you're over there. Try hiding it in a bodyboard bag. Just wrap the weed in foil and masking tape. Make sure you act natural going through customs.

TLDR: KYS

Fucking drug addict. This is why weed is bad for you. I still don't understand why weed is seen as a harmless drug

Stop being such a [spoiler]nigger[/spoiler]

Attached: 1521233122103.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

>metal detectors actually don't look for metal
Stopped reading right there

You are fucking retarded

Says the dumb pot head

nobody said it doesn't make people addict
it really does,but is WAY less than other drugs do

>Not having a nice toke at Heaven's Gate Mountain, Zhangjiajie City, China. Breathing in the fresh mountain air, letting the rays of the chinese sun warm your skin, surrounded by the lush vegetation, enjoying the view of the 99 turns leading up to the 999 steps to the cave

Attached: 567577.jpg (720x480, 41K)

They might not check over there, but they sure as hell do check in your local airport.
They don't even need dogs anymore, they have electronic sniffers built into their x-ray devices.

>china
>fresh air
Pick one

Some asian countries have death penalty law on smuggling drugs. However, 80% of my visit to asia, I always get a hookup through locals that were trustworthy so finding weed was never a problem to me.

>I don't want to get executed for 50 dollars worth of weed
Then don't bring weed faggot

Yeah but this is a group of autismos that probably need to order weed online because they act so akward that dealers think they are wired snitches.

I'd take a wild guess and say you could have both at the Heaven's Gate

Attached: 0u136.jpg (600x362, 70K)

Truth is man, you could wrap it up in some sandwich bags then tape them tight, then throw them into a condom and shove it
Guess what? It works

not worth

Which country? Getting weed in Japan, China, Vietnam and South Korea is as easy as going to the nearest student dorm with cash.

What I meant was they don’t just detect metal (ceramic weapons) ya fuckin twat

Attached: 70AB0E2C-0148-4A20-900A-B368673B3797.gif (171x172, 962K)

You know they have weed over there dumbass

Get a bunch of pot cookies pack them nice like grandma to grandson send them to your destination problem solved.

Theres weed everywhere in Asia. Ask the ladies on the streets selling cigarettes. Don't bring your own for fucks sake!

Lmfao, they can jail you for 15 years on one gram, don't do it, just get drunk

Find the shit when you get there.

Finland