Pol BTFO'D, on suicide watch

"We live in a country filled with anti-abortion activists who feel they have the right to decide what a woman does with her body. It sucks, but that’s where we’re at. In 2016. Sure, fine, OK. If we’re going to dictate what women do with their bodies, might as well dictate what men do with theirs."

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57433e93e4b0613b512aef44

And you know what, she has a point. Honestly though, how will /pol ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gy_qnDpaL8
jme.bmj.com/content/early/2012/03/01/medethics-2011-100411.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shes "just a bunch of cells", I'm sure its perfectly legal to abort her kike ass too then.

>it's another "pol BTFO, on suicide watch, how will they ever recover" thread
>linking to jewpost
>sarah FUCKING (((silverman))
Get raped and watch your children die of aids you fucking shill.

Seriously... why is the first post ALWAYS the best post?

If only she had gotten aborted along with all the other libcucks.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I bonered

>jew complaining

Can they tax breathing next?

>implying they don't already tell men what to do

But I'm pro-baby killing/anti-nigger baby. I have nothing to recover from.

She is a Jew and she has had sex with Jimmy Kimmel

your daily reminder

>implying I don't support aborting niglets

Oh man, some people are against the murder of babies. Those assholes D:

>caring about what a woman says, ever

You just BTFOd your whole life. Enjoy your life of no sex and utter disappointment

T.H.I.S.

more abortion = less niggers

remember this folks

>her body
>a different organism residing inside a womans body is considered her body

nice

I think abortion should be legal, but it should have to be done much sooner than the law currently allows. I mean it's 2016, there's quick and inexpensive ways to detect pregnancies after sex.

>muh body
It's not your body, but I'm all aboard the abortion train because it's defacto eugenics.

You already tell us what to do with our bodies. You take our money and give it to women. You force us to sign up for the draft. You tell us what drugs we can use.

If we resist, we die. How's that for male autonomy?

>We live in a country filled with women who feel they have the right to decide what I can or can't murder. It sucks, but that’s where we’re at. In 2016. Sure, fine, OK. If we’re going to dictate what I do with my trigger finger, might as well dictate what women can murder too.

This is why people are voting trump

I'm so fucking tired of dems in America literally not listening to the arguments of the other side. They won't even acknowledge that there is any debate to be had about where life begins.

Fuck these retards, the wall just got 10 feet taller

> her body

No, a baby inside a woman isn't her body. It's a different organism within her body.

If silly slut gets pregnant, it's her fucking problem.

Although I fuck and have no problem with women. Women's vote is cancer to society, and it's a Jewish tool to use their empathetic minds as voters.

>It sucks, but that’s where we’re at. In 2016. Sure, fine, OK.

Never mind that we're one of only 7 countries in the entire world that allow abortion after 20 weeks, and 4 of them are east asian shit holes.

99% of abortionfags are completely unaware that the country that they're constantly complaining restricts their "right" to an abortion has some of the most liberal abortion policies in the entire world.

Basically More abortion = less blacks/spics.
White family's shouldn't be affected much at all because we aren't animals.

So just let them genocide themselves dickheads.

>their bodies
That's absolutely what the argument revolves around.

Not gonna lie, I'd definetely pork that jewess.

STOP CONFUSING MY BONER

Also, fuck her for turning this around on men. As if there aren't women who are pro life... and if she wants to play that game where things are fair for the sexes, how about we cut the bulls hit where women get the benefit of the doubt in divorces, and usually take the husband to the cleaners with alimony and child supprt. Amber fucking Heard wants 50k a month and her excuse is because that's what she was used to while being married. As if you can't change your life style even though you made a lifestyle choice to not be married anymore. That's an extreme example but regular women get away with the same shit.

Always reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Gy_qnDpaL8

>implying white college sluts arent having all the abortions while hispanic/black women pop out one bastard after another to increase their monthly welfare stipend.

You are a fucking retard

>fight for the government to pay for abortion and women's health care
>complain when the government is in charge of abortion and women's health care

Why can't women ever be happt

We stop crazies from slashing themselves by putting them in mental hospitals
Same fuckin principle

Without abortion how are we supposed to move forward with meaningful eugenics programs?

I guess it would be an improvement if we dictated what men should do with their bodies. Now you you just chop off their dicks without even asking.

what is this pic?
bladerunner?

SeeThat's not the case at fucking all. There's a reason crime has dropped since the 80's.

>who feel they have the right to decide what a woman does with her body
i no right? all these rules about how men and women can't do things like randomly pick things up off the ground and then bash them into someones skull until they die 'n shit. it's fucking bullshit

>legislatin muh ovaries
If men have no right to an opinion over abortion shouldn't the same go for infertile/unfuckable kike feminists?
Sarah Silvercunt will never need an abortion because her womb is dry and barren. Why does her opinion matter?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Eww

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Why do they convict people who kill a pregnant mother with double homicide? That never made sense to me. Just because she "decided" it was a baby it's now a person?

Also, piss off shill. You fuckers have like 10 threads going right now. Send my congrats to Hillary.

Those 'Murrikan college sluts of yours are probably growing black and spic bastard spawn in their bellies if it was left up to you.

Now look at this niggerlover retard and laugh.

How about she says something more truthful, such as "We live in a country filled with rabid leftists who feel they have the right to decide what you do with your vote, and they'll physically attack you for daring to support anyone who doesn't want open borders, all from the 'party of compassion and empathy' who claims to love individuality and the freedom to choose to do what you like with your own body. It sucks, but that’s where we’re at. In 2016"

>Caring about what a black "woman" says. Ever
>Implying white college sluts never drive out of town to abort their demon spawns away from the eyes of their families.

No they cannot, which is why universal sufferage is a complete and utter joke, one that only liberals laugh at.

>those censored jewbook comments
KEK it's pretty funny that there is not a single dissenting opinion, not to mention the amount of people who agree with this withered kike in completely flawed argument. How is the disposal of something if left alone WILL turn into a sentient being comparable to the disposal of something that if left alone will definitely not? Not to mention the a fertilized egg isn't an analog to a sperm, that would be an unfertilized egg.

I guess by liberals logic we shouldn't stop people from committing suicide as it's "their body".

Just look at CDC statistics, you fucking moron. Whites are the MINORITY in abortion rates. Driving out of town doesn't change their skin color, they get recorded the same.

They do you silly bitch. It's called the draft.

habbeninger

>what a woman does with her body
>what women do with their bodies

All they do is talk circles around the fact that the baby ISN'T their body

you fucking idiot. Im so tired of this "white women are pure" "minority women are sluts" meme. You recognize that such studies only recognize women who agree to be included as well as report their abortions when asked about it? White women are smart enough to hide their whoring and abortions, theyre not idiots like. minority women who half the time dont even speak english. White whores are good at lying and hiding

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

But sperm die regardless of whether you jerk it or not and end up getting pissed out, you dumb whore.

OP's anus fucking destroyed in two seconds flat.

keep ningering on faggot

Yes.

> Im so tired of this "white women are pure" "minority women are sluts" meme
No one's saying that you fucking retard.

>You recognize that such studies only recognize women who agree to be included as well as report their abortions when asked about it?
No, you fucking idiot. Abortion clinics take down every fucking patient's race and age for government funding purposes. CDC takes in data that the STATES voluntarily hand over.

In most states, collection of abortion data is facilitated by the legal requirement for hospitals, facilities, and physicians to report all abortions to a central health agency (18). These central health agencies then voluntarily report the abortion data they have collected through their independent surveillance systems and provide only aggregate numbers to CDC (19). Although reporting to CDC is voluntary, most reporting areas provide their aggregate abortion numbers: during 2003–2012, a total of 47 reporting areas provided CDC a continuous annual record of abortion numbers,† and in 2012, CDC obtained aggregate abortion numbers from 49 reporting areas.§

It's a nigger killer. And I could not give less of a shit that some stupid fucking Stacy kills her future Carl the Cuck.

nigger poster best poster inawhile
>dont ever stop you beautiful man

You know a thread is going to be shit when you can read "BTFO" or "really makes you think" in the catalog.

agreed

if i were a mod i would ban op

i would ban every shit poster
i would ban every leftypol, JIDF and lgbt shill and cointel

alas the mods are all sjw
and this board is compromised

It's like they forget we have a sticky

>mirin my trips
Wrong image

>i would ban every leftypol, JIDF and lgbt shill and cointel
How is this any different from banning "hate speech"

All jews should be gassed.

It's good to have rules that enforce standards

it doesn't even have your DNA, how is it your body?

No joke. I'd still hit that. I've fucked worse looking girls.

IT'S 2016
LITERALLY 1953 + 63
MEN SHOULDN'T HAVE AN OPINION ON ANYTHING
NOR SHOULD WOMEN WHO ARE PRO-LIFE

GET WITH THE TIMES

This isn't reddit, sorry

I don't know why Sup Forums would be against abortion. There would be 15 million more niggers in the USS if abortion was never legal.

How depraved are you?

BASED FUCKING LEAF

>"IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR AND WOMEN STILL AREN'T LEGALLY ALLOWED TO KILL THEIR CHILDREN?! LIKE CMON?? DUH!?"

Nobody gives a shit about what a literal bedwetter has to say.

sarah silverman is a disgusting, annoying, unfunny jewess whore. i think nz laws on abortion are on point

> Not okay with women murdering babies

It's 2016 for God's sake people.

jme.bmj.com/content/early/2012/03/01/medethics-2011-100411.full

fucking disgusting. at least canadas not a cuck in this thread

Why tf she has that square shaped torso, is to provide more skin for the lampshades?

/thread

That falls under shitposting, banning people for having different opinions is not a good thing.

You're alright Leaf. 10/10

C U R R E N T

Y
E
A
R

based spotless mexico

>self centric opinion
The problem with the whole abortion thing the dilemma of that an umborn child have a value of a human.
Hell. Even Sup Forums don't have a straight opinion about this.

This thread is a shitpost. Who said we would ban people for having different opinions? Plebbit and leftpol are more than welcome to challenge Sup Forums. They'll lose, but they're more than welcome

Excuse me. I was stating a valid opinion, not "shitposting"

>Blah blah blah why would anyone think abortion should be illegal?
>Should killing a 2 year old be illegal? That's the belief of pro-lifers-- that it is the same.

>Statistics show it's better for society!
>Society would also improve greatly if we aborted all 14 year olds who get bad grades in school. Should we do that?

I say this to libcucks all the time. And they think I'm pro-life because of it. But really, why would I care if someone went around killing 2, or 4, or 14 year old niggers?

No OP, you're a poor quality shitposting faggot.

fix that missed space you nigger.

>don't stop, though.

>resorting to straw man arguments

Gee, I wonder what this kike thinks of circumcision.

It isn't straw-mans. It's simple Socratic method.

I just ask ridiculous questions and watch liberal heads explode.

Sup Forums isn't even pro-life, I mean there's at least not a consensus

>muh body muh choice

is retarded, but thinking an unconscious bundle of cells is retarded too. About as dumb as thinking erotic cakes are real dicks and butts.

>but thinking an unconscious bundle of cells

is a person*

You forgot one space and it's bugging the shit out of me.

The responsibility of women is to have kids, that they don't want, while guys risk dieing horrible deaths and get drafts... Yeah, we need GMO women who want kids and loving hubbies.