Some guy from the local bar fucked my gf when I wasn't in town. He knows I know, won't leave his house now...

Some guy from the local bar fucked my gf when I wasn't in town. He knows I know, won't leave his house now. I know all his details. How can I fuck his day/life up?

Attached: 1513407273681.jpg (600x799, 64K)

Order shit to his house, egg his house, kill him, slash tires, spread rumors about him, rape him for fucking your gf.

The possibilities are endless

Only thing you can do is fuck him.

Give him ur piece of shit girlfriend

Why blame him just get a not slut gf.

This. The guy did you a favor. Buy him a beer.

print out pictures of gore (use gloves so there isn't fingerprints) and slide them under his door during the night

Get a 1 foot section of garden hose with an 8 inch peice of barbwire put the barbwire in the hose shove it up his ass just pull out the hose your welcome

I got you man.
>Offer him $100 to fuck your girlfriend again.
>dress up in a Superman costume, hide in the closet
>watch, record, and beat your meat. Finally, post it here and we'll figure out what to do from there

Get something illegal (cp, drugs, etc) and slip it into his possession somehow then give an anonymous tip to the cops about it.

Unless he raped her I'm pretty sure it was her decision to Fuck him. Brothers just trying to bust a nut like everyone else and you're fittin to kick his ass just because you gotch yerself an unloyal hoe.

Explain why you need to attack that guy, your girlfriend is the slut here

>Step 1. Ask for pics.
>Step 2. fap.
>Step 3. glory post spiderman on Sup Forums

It's the alpha thing to do.

Why the fuck are you mad at him? He did you a favor. Now you know that your girlfriend's a cheating whore. Dump her and move on.

Never understood the mentality of being mad at the person your bf/gf cheated on you with

put a potato in his car exhaust

Step 1: Dump your girlfriend, she's a cheating whore
Step 2: Forget that dude, he's not the source problem
Step 3: Fuck a new bitch
Step 4: Carry on with life

Dump girl. Leave guy alone. He didn't do shit to you, she did.

Second she'd love to see you do something and go to jail

Disrespected you son. Dont listen to this cuck shit. Handle business

A cuck would stay with the whore

yup yup yup

root cause is not the guy.
its your hoe GF.

re-evaluate your situation my friend.

all you had to do was leave town?

Did he rape your gf? She gave her pussy willingly, she's the one who betrayed you. That other guy just wanted to get his rocks off. You're avenging yourself on the wrong person.

It's actually more beta

This x100, literally she was just waiting for the perfect moment to fuck somebody else. Like she didn't go to the pub that with intent to get fucked, kek

if your gf fucked someone else, she wasn't planning on staying with you anyways. Move on and get over it.

Here's a thought; dump the daffy cunt and let him keep her. They deserve each otber and you deserve better.

Agreed - you're making it clear that you're overly-invested in a cheating whore. Reasons can include desperation, being unable to get another mate, blinkered thinking, overrating your slut thinking she's worthy of rape... the list is endless.

something like this

Attached: 1450666944886.png (1076x752, 211K)

this
a pratical joke with a slight chance of heartattack

Attached: Nelson Mandela.jpg (208x155, 6K)

Don't bother, dump your whore girlfriend, he did you a favor.

Attached: 4354132132132.png (572x502, 182K)

/thread

Attached: Numbmindusedrollpicturenumbmindrolledimagegoodcostumebutitis_4c70ad9b92c89a2e146a9dab5ea85f20.png (282x300, 128K)

this

i dont get it why did you wana fuck these guys life if your GF is the Whore what did this guy Owe you ? nothing Your GF is the Problem here for beeing an Stupid cunt whore this guy made nothing wrong you should thank him for showing you what a bitch your GF is .

If he would have raped her this would be an different story but this way dude you are stupid....

Honestly, just don't do shit.
He did you a favor in showing you that your girlfriend is a slut. While he may have shown you that in a way you don't like, it's probably for the best he did. Either leave your girlfriend and move on, or stay with her and get cucked until she leaves you.

Holy fuck Stevie Wonder could type better then you.

beat the shit out of your gf, then send her to go be with him. let him pay for her new teeth and other plastic surgery. that will teach him to not fuck other user's gf's and she will learn that being a bar whore costs you some teeth and your looks.

only a beta pussy would think to do this

can't blame him. think about how to fuck up your gf's life

This. Don't be mad at him, be mad at the skank that betrayed you, he was just some dude that was offered free pussy. Tell her to enjoy her new man and to fuck off.

No, it's the immature thing to do and will give the skank satisfaction when she figures out her actions had that much impact on him. The way to get her back is to drop her and move on without giving a fuck.