RIP Malcom Young

RIP Malcom Young

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaL_kOhT300
youtube.com/watch?v=7iF26wKF-_M
youtube.com/watch?v=dXIMHh4ZfhY
9news.com.au/national/2017/11/19/00/15/ac-dc-co-founder-malcolm-young-dead-at-64
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nah nigga
>Go to Wikipedia
>It's viral

rest in peace

Doesn't Sup Forums hate ACDC?
F still

Rest in peace.
who cares about Sup Forums?

Is this true? If so that's fucking sad as shit man.

F

F

The average Sup Forums poster only cares about what's fashionable to enjoy. If Pitchfork were to give Back in Black a 10 there would be a circle jerk over them.

F

He had dementia, which is a living Hell to deal with. RIP

He did his final Dirty Deed, dirt cheap.

RIP

F

Damn it...

F

everyone loves Back In Black, I fucking enjoyed it as a kid. Don't get angry over a bunch of hipsters who pretend to be into music.

F

He's finally on the Highway To Hell rockin out with Dio and Dimebag

sleep tight

"If you don't own Back In Black, you're wrong. If you don't like Back In Black, you're a fucking idiot. "

Mark Prindle

Didn't mean to convey that I was angry, just dismissive of the Sup Forums consensus.

Its a shame that ACDC had such a fucking awful final few years.
Johnson leaving, that talentless faggot Axl Rose being allowed to play with them, that stupid song with the comedian and now this shit.

Oh man, my Dad's gonna be really torn by this. He watched them play live before they even released their first album. R.I.P. Malcom, I always loved your work.

wise words from the original melon

F

Genuinely pretty sad about this, I grew up listening to early AC/DC and taught myself guitar learning all their riffs. RIP Malcolm

I'm pretty sure he had dementia so whoever he did the deed with probably had to do most of the work

Axl actually did a solid job. But it shouldn't have been considered AC/DC but more of a tribute or something like that.

I feel like Black Ice would have been a solid swan song though. Shame they didn't hang it up after that. I regret not trying to see them back around that time.

F
Fun little fact about Malcolm Young, he was once in a band called The Velvet Underground who were completely unrelated to the other one

F

Post your favourite Malcolm solos

youtube.com/watch?v=kaL_kOhT300

This. He's prolly the most underrate guitarist of all time.

F

Axl is a fucking faggot and his nasally whiny ass voice didn't do "a solid job". It sucked fucking cock, just like it always does.

F

Mods sticky this pls

Let's just remember this amazing dude who bought joy to a lot of kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=7iF26wKF-_M

Posting in sticky

Same deal here. It's been years since I've avidly listened to AC/DC, but this is still pretty cutting, and I hardly ever give a shit when a celebrity dies

Fucking F

RIP Malc
His brother George who was in the Easybeats died a few weeks ago as well. I'm really feeling for Anus and the rest of the Young clan right now with this as well.

F

Rest in peace
youtube.com/watch?v=dXIMHh4ZfhY

I mean Angus

Axl >>>>>>>>> Brian Johnson

Poor Angus, both his brothers gone in the span of 2 weeks

loud tryhards, even louder tryhards than the band itself

sticky pls RIP

F

>on Sup Forums
>complaining about loud tryhards
Go back to listening to your shitty death grips "music"

Who the fuck cares

hate the band's music, but respect the talent, rip

AC/DC fell apart like 2 years ago, which is weird because they were really solid for 40 years

Angus kicked Brian Johnson out of the band for some mysterious reasons, the drummer almost went to jail for hiring a hit man to kill someone

Would be a shame if this thread (the most active of the death threads) were stickied without the mods at least editing the OP to correct his name.

And nothing of value was lost

Agree 100%. Especially modern Brian.

Can't really be sad though, he had dementia and its far better to go quick than let it take years. There's also always a possibility that it was euthanazia.

everyone knows he was the secret to that band. amazing guitarist. tight as hell.
RIP

speaking as someone who has lost family to dementia, even though it's absolute hell to get there by the time they die you've already come to terms. i wouldn't call it "bittersweet" but it usually means a net reduction in suffering for everyone involved. it's not like losing someone to a car accident or even cancer. it's complicated

>hey guys just here to say I hate this band, they left no touch on music
>now back to the Grimes general I go!

take a look at these virgins

Literally who?

Good rock and roll is the devils music

>am i in the cool kids club yet?

literally this meme is not funny anymore

Trips of truth.

It's been decided: those faggots will never touch a woman.

he probably wont get astick because the mods of Sup Forums are liberal numale faggots

Literally Malcolm Young

>76365670(You)
>76365673(You)
Still crying about soundcloud rapper #999542 ?

>lil peep gets a sticky
>this doesnt
mods are actively worsening this place

Nah, he will. We've got like three threads going with coming up for 100 replies between them and it's not even been announced on any major new networks yet. It'll get stickied when that happens.

F

Sticky when?

mods where's the sticky

the mods are weird losers but they aren't posting on Sup Forums at 6 AM after staying up all night weird losers
they'll sticky it when they see it

soon, this guy's right

What is there to talk about? Hes from some old irrelevant band

Literally who?

Please stop posting about unknown musicians

My cat died last week and no one made a thread for her.

Why are you bringing politics in the death of a musician?

Are you unable to function properly outside of your echo chamber?

haa ha haa fuck dadrock

no sticky, its time for you losers to head on back to r e d d I t

go back to the Kpop threads fags

Lil Peep is unironcally better than ACDC. Plus old Sup Forums was even more hostile towards dad rock

>people already forgot about meme drug rapper
>people will talk about AC/DC for years to come

Shut up you weak soy boy

>it's not even been announced on any major new networks yet
I get what you mean but
9news.com.au/national/2017/11/19/00/15/ac-dc-co-founder-malcolm-young-dead-at-64

Big in Australia (which obviously is pertinent).

that's it motherfucker i'm calling 3624368

KEK you nu-males need to go back. Every kid enjoyed AC/DC fuck off

Fuck dadrock

This isn't happening!

Saw them with my dad when I was 13

That boi was in his late 50's and he jumped off a life size train prop through pyrotechnics

lege

Funnily enough it was dadrock already in the 90s so its basically now granddad rock.

Brian wasn't kicked out. He started losing his hearing.

Did you lead a life of crime ?

t. teenager with daddy issues

no puede ser
noooooooooooooooooo

Who the fuck even listens to ACDC on Sup Forums?

I do, but I rarely post on Sup Forums so...

t. Overweight 56 year old

Australians and people with good taste

F

Spotted the lil faggot lover.

>Plus old Sup Forums was even more hostile towards dad rock

How long have you been here? 2 Weeks?

Nobody, that's why it won't get a sticky.

Drunk aging bogans

no but i need someone who does
i'll ask for the high voltage

F

>The family have asked instead of flowers to send donations to The Salvation Army

Well this was surprising, I didn't think they were very interested in christianity.