The only team that could ever stop this Warriors team

The only way to beat the Warriors is to score more points than them, and that team is the 2005 Phoenix Suns.

Prove me wrong, protip, you can't.

No team can beat the Warriors they're the best basketball team of all time

There are plenty of teams that can stop the warriors. Not include lebeta, 2 shot pipe man, and 4 boards khardashian though.

Butthurt Laker fan still mad Kobe got his shit pushed in on live television

Pic related

What year did they win the championship again?

seven seconds or less suns ruled so hard, shame they never managed to make a finals appearance. incredibly how far ahead of their time they were, probably one of the most influential teams ever

Literally this

based

did you forget your daddy Kobe blew a 3-1 lead to them? lol

I don't see a single advantage

draymond would nullify amare's inside game
durant owns marion
klay can handle johnson
curry and nash are a draw
then there'a iguodala, livingston and mcgee

>draymond would nullify amare's inside game
lmao

i don't see anybody exposing his inside d

Even Tim Duncan couldn't handle Amare in the paint. Donkey doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

KD should be able to score, but it won't be easy. Marion was guarding PFs like Dirk/Duncan/KG regularly. He'd at least make him work for his points

Joe Johnson used to be a 25 PPG guy; can't see Klay getting the better of him.

Both Curry and Nash should feast. I don't see either one stopping the other

Bench is the only advantage the Warriors would have desu

Phoenix had prime Leandro Barbosa, Quentin Richardson, Bo Outlaw (who was just a solid veteran) all coming off the bench, not the worst either

Duncan was a superior rim protector, not a better defender. Dray would body the fuck out of him. And their fast break offense would run Amare off the court. Sorry no Suns would get BTFO harder than the Cavs.

>being this prepubescent

Why didn't they do it then?

This is quiet possibly the dumbest thing I've read today. Take off the fucking nostalgia goggles holy shit.

Those Suns couldn't even make the Finals in the like 4 year run that that team existed and the Warriors basically run a combination of the D'Antoni offense and the Spurs offense. That Suns team was so completely one dimensional that everyone knew back then they weren't ever going to make the Finals.

>Marion was guarding Pfs

Shawn Marion. You're going to tell me a 6'7 short armed fringe All-Star that's best known for his fucked up shot form has any chance in hell of guarding Kevin Durant? lmao

>Joe Johnson used to be a 25 PPG guy; can't see Klay getting the better of him.

Yeah Kyrie averaged 25 ppg this year and Klay has shut him down. In fact Klay has shut every member of the Cavs completely down regardless of size other than Lebron.

>Both Curry and Nash should feast. I don't see either one stopping the other

Nash was overrated from the 3 point line and doesn't get nearly the amount of help defense from his teammates that Curry gets from his. In fact Nash gets no defense from his teammates at all because those Suns played absolutely no defense at all. Not only would curry feat, the whole team would feast. The Suns gameplan was predicated on fastbreaks and shootouts. Two things the Warriors do better than just about any team in NBA history.
Oh yeah and their bench is better too thanks for mentioning that.

This. I watched that Suns team play during those years and they constantly got criticized for having lax defense and streaky offense. They did good during the regular season but always fell short in the post season.

surprised it took this long for someone to point out they never made it to the finals.. yet they would beat the 2017 warriors? lmao

You are a fuxking dumbass of epic proportions. Plus youre forgetting Q Rich who would drain 3s all day.

If the Suns played in this era where no strong D is allowed they would dominate.

Suns played in a different era plus refball fixed games against them in the 2007 series vs the spurs or they would have won that year.

Spurs without an injured Kawhi

Q RICH WOULD OUTSCORE KLAY ALL DAY

They basically did what the warriors do now, but not as well. So, no.

How
They never won a ring

>muh rings, Erneh

shaq is that you?

>If the Suns played in this era where no strong D is allowed they would dominate.

Do you even watch basketball? Those Suns played with the same defensive rules that are in place now.

Context?