ITT: Post your last 5 rates on RYM

ITT: Post your last 5 rates on RYM
Talk shit, discuss music, rec to others.

I imagine I'll get a lot of the former for these rates.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~NoteLord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk

I hate your taste.

Jimmy Rushing is a big guy.

We disagree on 56 things and agree on 54, so it seems it is incompatible to be sure.

Haven't heard any of yours
or yours

>Jimmy Rushing is a big guy.
he was and then he died

but i'm not a faggot who uses a ratings website, why did you assume i was?

Sorry, next time I create a thread should I specify that this is only for people who do use it?
I assumed people who didn't would have sufficient intellect to not respond, but evidently I was wrong.

Unless of course this is a sarcastic reply, but that wouldn't really make sense because, to bother replying to a thread that you have no interest in would only result from someone having nothing better to do with their time but create inane comments for no purpose

>We disagree on 56 things and agree on 54, so it seems it is incompatible to be sure.

What does that mean?

I compared our ratings on RYM, and those were the results I got.
So just what I said.
Our tastes differ more then they agree.
Check'd
Haven't heard any of those, how does that burial compare to his other stuff?
Only listened to the kindred EP

inb4 nigger
Okay, I suppose

I'm too nice with my stars

I've only listened to some of Big K.R.I.T.'s older stuff, how does the new album compare?
I mostly agree with congratulations, I think I gave it 3.5 instead of 4 though.
It's good, but not a lot stands out about the album to me.
Favorite track is probably Brian Eno

Why no love for Aesop?

I love Aesop, I am just very strict when it comes to ratings
"4Eva Is a Mighty Long Time" fucking great. Especially the second part.

The first Kid Cudi album is good, have you checked out the second one? It's worth checking out just for a few tracks but it's overall a lot weaker of a project desu senpai.

Man that Midori record fucking rules

bugs... easy on the 4's

>easy on the 4's
:^)

Yeah looks like my curve, I really don't have the patience to listen to albums I don't enjoy in order to give it a proper rating

ugh you must be on a permanent sugar high

How many times do you listen to a record before rating it?

hey

Monster Movie is underrated tbqh

few times unless i really hate it. i know that you can appreciate almost anything more with repeated listens, i'm not really interested in albums that take 3+ listens to "get" unless the payoff is absurd psychedelia or the difficulty is used to make an interesting statement

3.5 is a really good rating
it's a 7/10
it's not equivalent to the quality percentile it sits in because then 10% of music would be 9/10 or better which is absurd
i came really close to giving it a four but i think i was spoiled by damo suzuki's vocals after listening to their god tier trilogy obsessively before checking out monster movie, something felt crucially missing.

same here

>3.5 is a really good rating
yeah I agree with that, I was saying it's underrated in general

rateyourmusic.com/~NoteLord

>Inner Mountining Flame
>Not a 9

faggot

worst profile itt

I agree about loveless, it's not bad by any means, Only Shallow is great, but as a whole it's kind of forgettable.
Hot opinon my man, care to elaborate?

post yours, lets compare

go easy on me