Have to stop smoking weed to get job and I'm fucking struggling

>have to stop smoking weed to get job and I'm fucking struggling

what the fuck do i do bros

this is the only way i know how to live

Attached: fat.jpg (350x270, 36K)

There's a really easy way: just do it.

user, do you think having a boss is acceptable?

Drug test? Quit for a while, get the job and continue smoking. Or just get a different job from a company that doesn't fuck with its' employees due to what they do on their free time.

grow the fuck up

Quit being the stoner faggot you are and actually accomplish something. How weak you are to be dependent on something so trivial and near-useless past giving you a 'feeling'.

what a cuck. never have a boss. ever

get a job that does not require pee test

If you can’t stop smoking weed you shouldn’t be smoking weed underage faggot

That's the problem. I mean I get everything done I need to, I go to the gym, and at the end of the day I like rolling a nice joint and relaxing

Studied engineering probably going to get hair tested for any job I take

BS if you ask me

stop. Have some gumption

Pussy

That's why I like working at Amazon. They are a huge tech company with brilliant minds and they only mouth swab test
So as long as you don't do drugs for 1 week you're fine.

if you're this upset about fucking pot then you need to really be careful about alcohol and other drugs bec. you have poor self control and a weak ability to deal with adversity

have a cup of tea or something instead for a while

>actually believing companies should control what their employees do in their free time

must be bait or NEET

>pass me another beer chad

where the fuck did you get that out of what I said you fucking 20 year old titty baby potsmoker?

>crying about not being able to smoke weed

jesus fucking christ have some self respect and man up you sound like a fucking baby

>thinks people graduate from college at 20

whewwww dropout confirmed lmaooo

Its not about controlling what you do in your free time. But why would any company take a chance on a fucking drug addict... its not even about the fact you smoke pot crawl out of your own ass for a moment

>be guy hiring you
>sees you fail drug test
he's gonna think "well fuck this guy knew he was going to be tested and he couldn't quit smoking pot for a couple weeks?" "I definitely dont want a little bitch like that responsible for anything in my company"

besides the fact that its their asses that get hung out when you do something stupid and make a mistake that hurts somebody else or costs them money

>says the guy who's upset about not being able to smoke marijuana

fake piss. ez.

I wonder why

Attached: bridge.jpg (1042x586, 99K)

implying civil is a respectable engineering field

doesnt this show that even with drug tests this shit happens? not sure what you're trying to prove then...

it shows why you don't let all women/"diverse" companies build shit

Smoke weed and don't contribute to this bullshit. You think that people higher up than you aren't doing coke?

Those cleansing mineral drinks work

Then quit the job and sell weed

>urrh durrh u cant quit
smoking grow up

Fucking normies, are you retarded or just pretending? If you're so succesfull in life why are you here? Fucking losers

Attached: 1521536415295.jpg (720x405, 27K)

samefag

I was in same position as you and just said fuck it and took the test without stopping smoking

They gave me the job anyway- depending on where you live I don't think they really care about weed at that much

its only hard to stop smoking if all your friends/roommates smoke