Are they the key to stopping the Warriors?

Are they the key to stopping the Warriors?

>Odom
>Harden
>McCants
>Bruce Jenner
>Austin

And now Tristan Thompson?

They need to start going out with Klay, Green, or Durant to stop them from being a dynasty.

What an incredibly shady family.

They've been at the scene of a lot of ill shit.

From OJ to Kanye.

I dunno OP we'll have to look closely at them to determine that

plus we can't forget Lamar Odom did win sixth man of the year while dating Khloe

1>2>

I think you might be looking for a scapegoat OP

there seems to be a lack of evidence to support your theory OP

What a gross human

And yeah these spies are the kiss of death for an athlete

Apparently Lebron wanted them nowhere near the team.

I'd be happy to have a more indepth discussion if you'd like OP

spies? Who are they spying for?

Look at this shit. Complete utter trash in this series so far. Guess who showed up at the first game against the Warriors to see him?

That's right.

He does oppose them, the whole team does. But it would be hard to say no to them if they showed interest in you.

do you think you are equating correlation with causation?

They're fucking ugly dude.

Plastic surgery freak shows.

Hi Schlomo

Nice shilling

there is objectively nothing wrong with plastic surgery if you can afford it. People should be allowed to change parts of their bodies they don't like if they want to

:^)

Yes women arevhot when theybhave a bag of silicon grafted to their ass.

Fuck off Schlomo.

frankly Sup Forums should just accept that the warriors are the greatest NBA team of all time and there isn't anything an NBA team, let alone a kardashian can do about it

you seem upset friend, do you want to talk about it?

But they are. They're helping the Warriors luck into another chip by just having their presence affect a big piece of the Cavs.

Fuck off shill

are you sure you aren't letting your irrational dislike of a model american family cloud your thought and memory?

you seem upset friend, try to stay on topic instead of lobbing ad hominems and false accusations at others

Ok Schlomo

good luck shilling these nasty whores

anyone else think she's not that hot, like yea she was probably a top 5 grill in the early 2010's but she's so busted now and her surgeries are more obvious than they were before. Also the fat one is ugly, the thicc meme doesn't even work for her. The dark one has a milf vibe and that's pretty much it, and the two younger two are okay, Kendall is actually the hottest t b q h, kylie looks like an average insta slut

fucking gross

why are you upset friend? Does something about this group of women irrationally upset you? It's always better to talk about these things

She isn't hot. Khloe is plain ugly and her only redeeming factor is that she seems to take better care of her body nowadays. The older one is hot for a women her age. Kylie is a dumb slut following kim footsteps. Kendall is ok but she is a still a coalburner.

what a lovely family

i don't understand the ass-pad stuff

what makes you think they are dumb? They seem like shrewd businesswoman who have each developed their own brand, and profit of its marketability. The sign of a trailblazer in an industry to be sure

fake lips
fake tits
fake ass

sad

I think you are mistaken my maple leaf friend

this is Kim, say something nice to her

Except they'll produce ugly kids. I mean that isn't always relevant but if your end game is having a family who needs plastic whites.

Alright i'll give you the fact that they do know how to take advantage of their incredibly undeserved popularity.

I think that is just your opinion

Whores not whites fucking jew phone.

Omg so thicc

>t.small ballers

me on the back

The mother is the "shrewd businesswoman." She took that sex tape and turned her talentless children into money makers.

>>t.small ballers
protip: no one says that anymore