Take the Messi redpill

But... but... but.. Tsuu is is the best I know because the fifa trailer shows him dribbling the whole team! Messi could never do that in real life? TSUU fans btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=-pL19ZZdh_M

Not realizing Ronaldo plays for the best Madrid team in history. Actually thinking Ronaldo is more skillful than messi. GTFO

>facebook
Truly the nu male cancer killing Sup Forums

This TBh

>Original troll football

Not realizing Messi is a meme and was only good bcause of a great Spain generation and don't even get me started on Argentina

Watch that video and tell me with a straight face Ronaldo is better.

That ugly ass indio manlet will never win a relevant trophy in his life without Iniesta holding his hand the entire way there.

No one can be this retarded.

Iniesta has played like ass since 2014 lad. Iniesta also had literally 0 trophies before Messi debuted for Barcelona

>indio
You have to go back, you smelly Halal customer shitskin CHI
>he mows my lawn just to buy TSU jerseys and pay for his section 8 rathole apartment

Ronaldo fans btfo

the only CHI here is you defending another spic lmfao

Ronaldo is better

The level of mental gymnastics you have to do to say this is beyond me.

You used a spic word, you're not fooling anyone Juan.

ALWAYS the Americans who are Missi cumlickers. Have you ever seen a non-American make a Messi thread? I'm having a bloody hard time remembering the last time that was.

Messi was exposed hard when Xavi left and Iniesta declined.

Now say that without crying

All the greats won shit in multiple leagues or with their national teams. Messi will never win anything for Argentina or ever leave Barca, what a fucking baby.

He won the treble in 2015 when those two were passengers.

we all know Messi is a complete player and Tsu is a poacher

Iniesta was MOTM in the CL final. And I think Xavi still had the highest pass accuracy that season, even higher than Kroos.

>tfw this video actually gets better and better the longer it goes

what a freak of nature