Be me

>Be me
>17 at the time
>I meet a really nice and kind girl, we exchange numbers
>Keep talking to her almost everyday, we start trusting each other more as time goes by
>One day I realise I love her
>Gather the courage to tell
>The day comes, Im gonna tell her
>We start with some small talk
>"Btw user, did you know that yesterday I got a boyfriend?"
>My heart shatters in thousands of tiny pieces
>tell her anyway, Im not a coward
>She is good and nice to me, as always, but doesnt feel the same way
>We keep beeing friends, but I still love her and it hurts me for a long time
>Eventually I start having short relationships with some girls
>Kinda become a chad (socially), fuck a lot of girls and start to forget her
>We keep beeing good friends, she left her boyfriend after 2 or 3 months
>I tell her about every "conquest" I make (with no side intentions/interpretations, just because I talk about what makes me happy)
>She has no problem with it
>Days, weeks, and eventually months fly by, Im finally happy and we have a healthy friendship
>Yesterday, I told her about a girl that I begun having sex with
>While I was sleeping, she sent me the longest test I've ever received explaining how much and for how long she loves me
>It was really sad and emotional
>I got over her, but still love her (as a friend)

Why is life like this Sup Forumsros? What the fuck do I do? I dont want to hurt her, but neither do I want to date her now (It would be painful for me, and to her as a result). General feels thread I guess. Sorry for bad redaction.

Attached: them feels.jpg (474x474, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fasttory.com/GFQb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck her

women are stupid, keep using them until you find one that doesn't play dumb games like this

I said I dont want to hurt her

So don't. Telling her you're not interested is being honest and fair. Hurting her would be pretending to like her even though you don't.

so what is your fuckin problem?

If I said yes I would end hurting her, If I said no I would hurt her

so fuck her

If roll singles revenge sex

Attached: 3e3e3dfdaf01a86ca31ef9b452e91988.jpg (1080x1065, 110K)

quit being such a bitch

Tell her to fuck off just like she told you to fuck off, dumb bitch doesn't deserve you.

Maybe you will still love her? I think just ask her to wait. (Probably a bad idea.)

Im better than that user
That would end hurting her more
I cant
Im pretty sure I dont, but it could be a posibility

fasttory.com/GFQb
greentext library link

Just tell her you wanna stay friends, what's the big fucking deal.

Tell her she had her chance and blew it, but you still want to remain good friends.

fasttory.com/GFQb

OP is a premenstrual lady boy

True, she turned you down, so you can do it like she did with you.

KILL HER!!!!!!!

love is the most fragile thing in the world user. it has to be nurtured. you have to want to nurture it. you should of stepped up sooner if you wanted it. maybe you lost her because of your own cowardice and she got tired of waiting, thinking you didnt feel how she did. love is work user, and it brings the greatest joy you could ever imagine. being with your best friend. ask yourself if theres any regrets. then make the decision to follow through so that you at least tried. if not, god speed user. i hope you let her down gently.

>tldr; more than loving someone, you have to want to love them

no, Im just a good person
But Im better than that
I dont think so user
That'd hurt her
Thank you wise user

wisdom comes from pain

then Im on my way to be pretty fucking wise

>I'm a good person
nah you're just a beta bitch. you lack the resolve to do the right thing because rejecting her would make you sad. if you actually cared about her feelings you'd do the right thing but you're obviously too much of a bitch

Fuck her in the ass.

only with self reflection

Im alpha enough to fight anyone who talks to me like that, keep that in mind. She is one of the really few people I care for, thats why I dont want to hurt her. To care is not to be a beta, user.

nah

>I got over her, but still love her (as a friend)

Congratulations, you're more of a female than she is.

Attached: 1521347658986.gif (240x228, 832K)

>I'll fite you over the internet I'm an alpha
shut up bitch

well, I really apreciate her and she is important to me
make me shut up, I dare you, motherfucker

>make me shut up, I dare you, motherfucker

Attached: haha.jpg (413x395, 80K)

you either have to hurt her or love her. dont be a pussy and lead her on.

You're emotional as fuck and insisting that you're not beta doesn't make you alpha. A real alpha wouldn't be so caught up in his feelings. Assess the situation objectively, take her feelings into account when you talk to her (being alpha doesn't mean blindly hurting people), and make the best decision you can. Stop bogging yourself down because you "love her as a friend." That shit is retarded. There is no real dilemma here. You don't like her like she likes you, so you need to tell her that. I'm not sure what complicated ass solution you're looking for.

neither do I know, user, I just hope that everything will turn out fine after all

-texts

Okay, you're either 18 or 25. Which is it user?

Congratulations, you're classified as an Omega male. The lowest ranking using the Greek alphabet. You're so emasculated you may as well get castrated, you limp wristed faggot of the Infinity.

What you should be doing is calling her over and smashing the shit out of her cervix and oesophagus. Then see how things go.

Such a fucking drippy faggot.

thats why you are alone user

...Okay, well hoping isn't gonna do shit for you. You're 18 so it's kind of understandable that you lack emotional maturity. You'll look back on this in 6-7 years and realize what I was trying to tell you. Your brain just isn't developed enough to separate logic from emotion yet. Your entire inner conflict stems from the fact that you want to make a decision, but you don't want to deal with any consequences. Whether the consequences are you losing her as a friend, or just her dealing with the emotional backlash of "losing" you. But in real life, people get hurt all the time. And in the situation you're in, the reality is that *someone* has to get hurt here. Either you, the girl you're seeing, or her. There is no way out of this without one (or all) of those people getting hurt. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you can set emotion aside and pragmatically solve your problem.

that actually makes sense. thank you user

Np. I don't mean to come off as harsh, I'm just talking to you the way I wish someone had talked to me when I was your age. I'm 26 now and I've been through my fair share of relationships. Unfortunately the only way I ever learned/matured was through getting my heart broken over and over again until I learned what I'm trying to convey to you. It is immensely valuable to you as a person to foster a habit of assessing and responding situations objectively. I'm not saying to shun all feelings and emotions, that would just be inhuman and frankly not conducive to a fulfilling life. But when you're in a situation like the one you're in now, advise yourself as if you were talking to a close friend of yours whose well-being you care about instead of just talking to yourself. That way it's easier to ignore how you personally feel about the situation and discern which action you should take. Enforcing that decision/doing the right thing is the hard part.

thats some good advice right here. thanks