Tfw Sup Forums finally supports based Israel

>tfw Sup Forums finally supports based Israel

It took you a while to learn but I'm glad you finally took the redpill. Jews are our greatest ally against the Muslim threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

J E W I S H P R O X Y
E
W
I
S
H

P
R
O
X
Y

Fuck off, JIDF Kike. I wish the holocaust was real.

The Israeli's aren't all that bad, or the Jews for that matter, met a bunch of them when my University had a vote on BDS, typically the leftists and Islamists all supported BDS, only Jews opposed and I joined the Jews, their girls are pretty nice too.

That's not why I support Israel.

The Jews support Trump. That's good enough for me.

J E W I S H P R O X Y
E
W
I
S
H

P
R
O
X
Y

We don't "support" them, they're the long term enemy and there's no good way to attack them at the moment.
>flag
Well. I support them, but involuntarily.

Er you mean muslims are their greatest weapon against us. Don't believe me? Soros.

There is nothing wrong with Jewish people. There not the ones blowing up buses or raping white girls up and down the country.

Jews are our ally in the fight against the islamification of Europe.

Maximum fucking jew shilling in this thread

Yeah...

The whole Middle East including Israel will be consumed in fire first. It's a shame what a degenerate and Christless place the Holy Land has become

Jews get out.

No one gives a fuck about Israel beyond the 1% of Americans who are Jews.

The problem is that 1% have a shit load of money and get our congressmen and presidents competing with each other to see who can suck Israel's dick the hardest.

It's fucking shameful is what it is.

Couldn't agree more. I've been waiting for the day Sup Forums comes around to support Israel.

BASED ISRAEL IS BASED

>Jews are our ally in the fight against the islamification of Europe.

How so? I was assigned to the US embassy in Jordan, and lived around the middle east, and all I saw were Israeli agents aggravating their neighbors then running to us to save them.

I also never saw Israel do anything for the US in the middle east.

The Saudis are bigger allies since they help prop the petro dollar up.

Can you clarify how Israel is our biggest ally and not our worst enemy?

move the kikes out of palestine and into west africa.

>No one gives a fuck about Israel beyond the 1% of Americans who are Jews.

Yes they fucking do they see it as a projection of America's power, and reparations for the holocaust. Dunno why america has to pay for that but still they did deserve a fair chance at getting established before we cut the financial and military umbilical. Whereupon the whole middle East will try to destroy them, but hey, back to the topic at hand.

Americans love Israel because they want to stick it to Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Egypt. They don't like Islamic countries (since the Iran fiasco) so they see Israel as the dick in the ass of Sharia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence

If only they wouldn't support Muslims from background.
If only I know that Jews are not behind the migration.
If only I knew communism and all its derived ideologies was not a Jewish ideology.
I might even believe. Despite being born Jewish, I resent my own people.

Sure, totally not deluded and making baseless assumptions about other people's thoughts and motivations.

Totally better than my entirely concrete criticisms of the Israeli lobby fleecing the American taxpayer.

Now go back to plebbit and tell them you won.

Israel are bro tier

Post more jewesses

A lot of people who support Israel are misguided Christians who misinterpret the bible as well

I love Israel. fuck muslims.

I'm not saying I agree I'm saying that's how people see it. In pro Israeli independence, in that the US should stop these one-sided deals with them and let them sink or swim. I absolutely agree they are a burden on the taxpayer, and you know who pockets that money? Jews. All the subsidies the US gives that have to be spent in American companies, and Jews prefer doing business with other Jews. I worked a place that manufactured tank parts and of course the owner was Jewish. It's basically a "sorry for the holocaust" stipend. Of anything Germany should take all the money thwyre spending on Greece and find israel, I have no idea why it's the US's problem.

Fuck you heeb scum.

Fuck off, anti-semitism has no place on/pol/

I'll fuck off if you respond to my post.

Bah, they weren't enlightened by the progress

theres something wrong with her eyes / face or something.... what is it
something is not proportionate

You didnt answer my question.

So long as Zionism stays in Israel, there's nothing wrong with Jews. Not all Jews are kikes

eyes too close together. Centuries of kike inbreeding

Mouth too small.

Israeli jews are mostly based. The diaspora in Europe and the US is mostly leftist scum though

>Not an argument.

All I'm asking is what makes israel our biggest ally in the middle east?

It wasn't me that you've asked, stormfag, anyway the answer is obvious: The current year

jesus christ its like a half breed microcephaly mutant

Tfw. I'll never have a jewess gf
Why live?

Love you too Sup Forums

From this thread it makes sense why Britain is the only country in Europe that the Jews aren't fleeing from.
Britain - Israel, alliance forever!

Post pics of women from your country that are actually attractive so that we can put to rest this inbreeding nonsense

>Jews are our greatest ally against the Muslim threat
Muslims? where the fuck do you think they get their rules? The god damned "Old Testament!" All they're doing is enforcing what Moses laid down, like the original law-giver did, at the point of a sword! Ever read the Quran? The holiest woman is The Virgin Mary, and the first part of the book is a recap of the previous two. IT'S THE SAME FUCKING RELIGION. You can't have Islam without Christianity, and you can't have Christianity without Judaism. One led to the other. Moses was a psychopathic mass murderer. Jesus told everyone to chill out, then Mohamed (trouble be upon him) came along and told his followers to convert by the sword like in the good old days.

Fuck Abrahamism, the "god" inside the head of a schizophrenic madman who heard voices that told him to kill his own son. What do you think would happen if that guy were around today? The voice of "god" told you to kill your son? Off to the loony bin you go! Why can't we treat these ancient delusions as we would today? All three "testaments," Old, New, and Last, ought to be edited down to about ten pages total. There's some wisdom in there, but it is surrounded by massive amounts of useless bullshit.

I've never though Sup Forums will turn into this.

we were the JIDF the entire time

>Attractive Israelis
Whats next you want me to find a unicorn?

It's amazing that someone could support Trump and still be against Israel.

>giving a fuck about Israel one way or the other

Gal Gadot is pretty foxy

nose jobs ruin a lot of faces

Jews are LITERALLY most of the reason behind multiculturalism

Sup Forums supports this now?

brits support this?

Sup Forums really is satire eh?

Palestinian detected

I honestly hate jews

but god damn kikefus

I've always supported Israel.

>used to be pro israel arab
>found Sup Forums
>turns out it actually was da joos
everywhere i look its them doing it

Indeed fellow goy, the Chosen People are our greatest allies in the Holy way for Greater Israƫl.

These five gentlemen were just exercising.
Going to the gym is going to be illegal now ?
I thought the usa was supposed to be the land of diversity and of the equals ?
This is ridiculous, i am now a #CruzMissile.

>Supporting Israel is red-pilled

So, all western governments, bankers, Hollywood, etc are red-pilled.

Being anti-Israel is more red-pilled cuz then you get hated by liberals, cuckservatives, neocons, trotskyists etc.

God bless Israel.

just got 1948 feet taller

>filename

*G-d

>they live a block away from Arabs in every direction
>they're two completely different peoples

With Jews you won't lose.
Czech-Israel

Liberals literally hate israel with a passion though

Actual Israeli citizens are pretty based. I had an Israeli dude in my unit in Iraq and he was cool as shit, tough as nails, and thoroughly red pilled.

They have been living surrounded by animals for so long that they really are legitimate allies against the muzzies. They aren't to be confused with Hollywood jews and Wall Street jews.

>Not all Jews
>Not all Muslims
>Not all Blacks
Ever race has bad people you idiots, labeling a billion plus people as a threat is retarded even for pol

move to the Gaza Strip and be among your own people then goatfucker

Just woke p, but this thread...
>going back to sleep

I'm Christian. We have a delightful community here.

Israel good, yuropoor trash, easy

This

Jews aren't so bad.
I met a few the other day and they were all red-pilled.
Knew about globalism and said thats why Israel is slowly starting to be hating by all the federal governments of the West.
The more the left gains power the less support Israel will have and its already getting shaky especially in Europe.

I'll only support Israel if
a) every single diaspora Jew moves there and
b) they support nationalism in our countries.

Until then they can get fucked for all I care.

Do be fair do we really know what the average Israeli thinks regarding those topics?

I mean sure you can cherry pick plenty of leftist Jews from the media preaching that awful shit but even all together they don't represent 1% of the population of Israel.

Just saying we don't know what they think really.
Heard Trump is pretty popular over there.
Maybe they think more like us then we think.
We know our Governments don't represent us and neither does our liberal media so why assume its not the same for them?

>Jews

Fuck Israel
They steal our secrets
They sell our secrets to the Chinese
They spy on us
They leech billions per year from us
They killed members of the U.S. armed forces
They were probably complicit in events leading up to and beyond 9/11
Fuck those kikes, though that isn't to say that I love mudslimes, either.

You are both animals. Why would you think because one dog shit all over the place another would be more favourable? You're still both murdering cunts, life is sacred.
And yes we made you. You, and running after the states destabilising the middle east was a mistake.
We pay for it now.

wew

The "Muslim Threat" was literally invented by Zionists. Muslims and Christians are natural allies against Zionism, Liberalism and Communism, so Zionists (who control the liberals and the commies) created the Muslim Threat by encouraging mass migration by Muslim peoples into Christian countries. Left to their own devices, small numbers of Muslims (Say, a few thousand a year) would integrate well into the host country. But, as well as upping the numbers by an order of magnitude, our Zionist masters also pursued policies (Disguised as "tolerance" and "diversity" and "multiculturalism") which actively discouraged many Muslims from integrating. The results of this failure to integrate, combined with scaremongering in the Zionist-controlled media, has seriously damaged Muslim-Christian relations. This benefits the Zionists (And their Liberal and Communist stooges) in two ways. Firstly, Muslims and Christians are now unable to unite to bring down the true enemy. Secondly, by whipping up Islamohysteria in the media, the Zionists are able to gain popular support for their plans to strip away our civil liberties (Think NSA snooping et cetera).

TLDR: Take the redpill. If it weren't for decades of Zionist meddling, the "Muslim Threat" would be a non issue. Let's unite with the Muslims to rid the world of Zionism, Liberalism and Communism.

>Muslims and Christians are natural allies

In what fucking world?

Do you disagree?
I can't imagine you could.
They're all animals.

Fuck Muslims.
They are a destructive and violent people
They are opposed to European morality and culture
They breed like rats and infest the places they migrate to
They kill all that deviate slightly from their norm
They refuse to integrate into a host culture and instead insist upon forming Shariah-controlled ones
Seriously, fuck 'em.

>Do be fair do we really know what the average Israeli thinks regarding those topics?

If they're not vocal in their support about our nationalism, why should we be vocal in our support about theirs?

It's quid pro quo.

I support Israel.

I hate globalist kikes.

Simple.

"Zionist" is a word cringey leftists use. I'm surprised you didnt say "Zionazi" or "Ziofascist"

she's 34 today

I ain't no leftist.

The muslim threat wouldn't exist if not for kikes in the EU demanding European sovereignty be eroded.

The liberals hate you and your apartheid state. The muslims hate you. The right wing is losing its voting base and people are sick of fighting wars for Israel. It won't be long before the UN starts suffocating Israel with sanctions for its treatment of Palestine. You'll be driven from Europe by muslims. One way or another, we'll get revenge. The jewish parasite will be exterminated once and for all.

I want Israel to sort their shit out with her rapey neighbours, not shoot our journalists and be chill.
Oh and that Samson option? If everything does go tits up fire some French nukes on the UK first. Jet streams will carry that glorious fallout across the Atlantic to the eastern states and mid west and right over Europe and the Urals too. Best be friends with Straya and the chinkers.

Get a fucking job