Last thread was deleted. Let's continue Anons

Last thread was deleted. Let's continue Anons

Attached: o-WOMEN-HOMELESS-900.jpg (900x600, 138K)

Deleted because your a moron who created a fail thread.
Fuck off.

Was it about using homeless women as hookers?

What I have decided to do so far is:
>buy meal from KFC or whatever
>approach her and offer food
>offer money for nude photography
>if she accepts, take pics with timestamp for Sup Forumsros
>try to take it a step further by offering more for sex/blow
>either win or mega win

Sort of. Yes.

no u

Duh

Sounds like a plan.. By starting with the offer to pay her for modelling, you are jot breaking any laws for soliciting. If you later on offer her money for sex, that's just an arrangement between friends

Exactly. Not I need to figure out where to take her should she agreed to "modelling" for me

Scout your local area out, there must be some quite areas around

Suggestions? I was thinking of a nearby carpark, but it's a tube carpark so it's probably pretty busy.

Unfortunately this time of the year isn't great as the easiest option would be somewhere outdoors, but it's still too cold, OK depends on where you live, but you should get the idea.

Just kidnap her OP

Just in case this thread gets deleted, here's a discord I made: kQdrfm
I'll eventually post wins there when I get them

Nah m8. Too much of a pussy to.

>He is author of this....?

Attached: e129wxotikhn2544488000000.jpg (815x508, 40K)

??

Bumperino

New meme I think

Should £20 be enough for the pics?

when do you plan on trying this?

Next Saturday.

If not she will say no, depends what you want to see. You should start off light and once she gets into it she will be less likely to refuse offers as you escalate

Nice trips. Also, don't wanna spend more than £50 on this tbh.

Might be. I did the same thing with a homeless bird last year. Offered her £30. Ended up seeing her 3 times and the last one was for sex. Haven't seen her around lately, but will do the same when I see her next, and I have the time

£30 to take nude pics of her? Did you touch her during this?

Yes

Yes to what lul? To both?

I made the initial offer just for the photos, but when she was modelling for me I asked about taking it further and she was OK with it. £30 became the agreed rate for a meet, whether for photos or sex or a bit of both

Full white knight. Fuck you.

I reported you to the authorities. The girl in question has been told by word of mouth. She has a knife and says she isn't interested in your rape.

This makes no sense.
Homeless woman don't tend to have sex for money and will take any such requests with just as much offence as any one else. If they were accepting money for sex they wouldn't be homeless even if they do a shit load of drugs.

Oh no.

I won't ask for sex at first though. I'll ask for nude photos.

The person in the original thread wasn't stupid enough to say which city they are in and describe the girl??

Nice trips, and no I didn't even allude to any of those

Slippery slope hooker bullshit.

A homeless girl is being sexually harassed by a creep and may end up dead or at a higher risk.

This applies here. So much. This is why cocksuckers pull out human trafficking out of their ass.

Human trafficking charges and a murder suspect are not very nice charges.

I mean that's the part of town where the heroin is right?

It was a good thread because we made fun of you. On b

Even rapists pay the motel so she can shower.

Not entirely correct, some do apparently

Im honestly starting to think you should be a long term partner like her future husband. Clean her and bring her home to live with you.

Rapey but acceptable.

The whole white knight. Take her off the streets into something socially acceptable and safe.

I wasn't on the original thread. Sounds like that user was a bit obsessed.

I don't see where you're getting at. I'll approach her casually at first, so as to not cause suspition. Then I will ask for the photos. I won't take her to my place, and she's like in the middle of the borough, not a dingy alley

Wasn't obsessed lol. Just wanted a fuckhole.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but it's not possible for me to do that. Besides, she could be a genuinly bad person for all I know.

>so beta you can't ask a homeless skank for sex

I live in America. Enjoy Britain.

You like the girl.

Not that. I don't want to risk getting arrested for solicitting, especially since there's a CCTV right there.

I do not. I'd do this to any homeless woman I see, she just happened to be there. Besides I've only seen her once.

Asking for sex is not illegal shit for brains.

Offering money for it is.

So don't offer her money beta. Jeez.

As far as I am aware, making an initial offer just for modelling is not an offence. Only soliciting directly for sex is illegal.

Then you shouldn't be fucking.

Yes its possible.

Grow up.

You shouldn't be fucking dirty homeless whores like they're some type of alley cat.

Geting your savings on with the indigent is dirty unethical and could go wrong.

Frugal John sounds like mushrooms and brawn brand toilet paper.

Exactly. That's why I'm going to do that.

She ain't gonna fuck for free. Why would she even?

What does she look like OP? Is you even attractive?

She's a 5-6/10 I reckon
I'm probs a 4-5/10

Fuck you, Frugal John.

Attached: brawny-old.jpg (400x355, 66K)

>doing this in Britain.

Attached: advicedog12-killhookers.png (407x405, 122K)

Thanks to the Anons that actually helped.

I'm done for the day and I will hopefully post wins next Saturday.

she's fake... painted nails in homeless ??? Plus her hair is not particularly dirty,

That's not her user

>decent alley pussy.

What a fucking idiot

The best possible scenario is you fuck her and then you die of aids. I see you getting stabbed by a woman on self defense or any number of male characters and sent to prison.

Yeah he's still breaking the law and were making fun of him.

Of course you don't.

Jack the ripper cough

Nice.

>£30

You can actually get a hand job or a blow job from a prostitute who has her own flat and is clean for that much money.

If your not a neet ogre the homeless woman will fuck you.

True but it was a bit of fun and I got what I wanted. Cost less than an evening on the beer

Pay her
FUCK her
Smack her on the side of the head with a brick
Take your money back

Being homeless is a shit life, I see them all the time.

Just leave them alone.

How clean we talking about here?

Haha

I think you should be more worried about how clean you are. A 15 minute quickie is about 30 quid and they will owo at their discretion, which usually means if you have a clean cock they will suck it with out a condom. If it is not clean then it is with.

I've been doing some thinking about homeless people. Most soup kitchens in America will give food to the homeless without question. There's pretty much one in every town. You'll never starve, and you have unlimited free time. So why do they still panhandle? In my area no one does drugs, they have food, and a shelter to sleep in. Most homeless people don't panhandle by the way. Near me, they're poor college students who don't have rich parents. Usually they sleep with roommates that know them, and chip in what they can. The people that panhandle are very rarely mentally ill. The only conclusion that I could come to is that they want a free lunch. What's likely to happen to OP is that she's a con artist who makes a decent wage from panhandling. He'll be reported, on camera, and maybe arrested.

He is more likely to get into trouble by posting the pictures here, than by asking her to do modelling. That's assuming he does not intend to let her know the pics will be shared.

Even if she gets offended by the modelling offer, and op then apologises and leaves and never bothers her again, he still will not have broken the law, as sex wasn't mentioned. At very worst. The police could maybe consider it a low level public order offence, but not soliciting.

Op is in the UK, and in most cities there is a drug and homelessness problem

Faggots, neo Sup Forums and millennials posting. Why are you on Sup Forums in the first place if you don't understand or respect it's heritage. You should go back to facebook and stay there.
Just fucking leave.

It takes a special kind of person to think this.

Op is a bizarre faggot

>So,,,He was behind of it??

Attached: f8r4xvhjqupt2544566000000.jpg (473x537, 26K)

If you were an oldfag you'd known that it was really random. One thread about raiding something, one about doxing and fucking up someones life (but curtains helps against that) and one about helping someone/something.

So what is the heritage you dumb shit of a newfag?

Seriously. Lol. Offering food for sex is degrading on both sides.

must be a shithole country where you live in

Why is op trying to fuck a homeless, to begin with?