HAHAHAHAHA

BERNIEBOTS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3170371/will-bernie-sanders-try-an-independent-run-at-the-white-house-he-may-have-just-hinted-at-bucking-the-democratic-party-and-running-alone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid? You know what america you deserve this. you deserve a wall street whore. you deserve to all burn to the ground. You allowed debbie wassermna schultz to do this, no one spoke up. Now she wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose bernie. My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything. when people say there moving to canada but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty country with shitty debbie wasserman jew bitches. Fuck all of you

It's a good day for America.

Bernie is out.
Hillary is in
Trump is shilling for Hillary.

HAHAHA YES

Good. Maybe you will wake up eventually.

Vote trump, save america!

At this point the smartest thing a Bernie supporter should do is vote for Trump.
Imagine keeping HER out of the White House, muahahahahaha

how is hillary winning? literally everything i see about her is something fucked up

this is pasta from the bernie subreddit

Why not Mexico? Fucking racist.

it's not over!

kek... was this you by any chance user?

im starting to think these lunatics are working with the bernie campaign and are benefitting from the donations, like a share of the donation money

Bernie is simply going to run third party and win the election by turning it into a 3 way dance.

Too many people hate Trump and Clinton.

>This week NBC found that 47% of voters would consider a third-party candidate if Clinton and Trump were the major-party nominees.

inquisitr.com/3170371/will-bernie-sanders-try-an-independent-run-at-the-white-house-he-may-have-just-hinted-at-bucking-the-democratic-party-and-running-alone/

WEW
LAD

Maybe they should be feelin' the Johson right now.

plausible theory

No. I copied this from another thread.

You know what to do, go to plebbit and collect the most pathetic posts for kekes.

I seriously hope he runs third party.

I wish he did. Split the liberal vote and let Trump get the easy win lmao

Serves them right coming here to shill all the time

BASED PUERTO RICO

Why don't you want a leader with a vagina? Why are you so sexist!? It's 2016

Good thing high schoolers can't vote

underage b&