With the current circumstances: America, when will you start thinking?

With the current circumstances: America, when will you start thinking?

Attached: DZErCRnUMAAMoUA.jpg (860x484, 57K)

personally hunters can fuck off and learn archery

becouse the jews are thinking for us

i doubt americans will wake up... i hope they do but somehow doubt it

What do you mean?

You can fuck off and stop being a whiny cunt. Most Bowhunters hunt with rifle and shotgun as well. Give your rights away, thats always the best option. Remember when Bush started the Pattriot act and made us give away personal privacy freedoms? All the Democrats cried about it, then Obama re-upped and took away more. Once you start giving rights away you never get any back or anything gained in its place. Im a liberal Democrat, that is a bowhunter and a gun hunter. I'm also not giving up any rights, because I'm a sane American.

>he thinks the 2A was written for hunting and sport shooting

Attached: gun_grabbing_faggots_2.jpg (720x752, 47K)

> he thinks that he'll have a chance with AR-15 against tanks and drones

thinking makes my brain hurt

>60+ million gun owners
>what is asymmetric warfare
>what is guerilla warfare
You're also forgetting the real possibility of half the military defecting you dumb fuck.

Attached: gun_grabbing_faggots_3.png (872x886, 220K)

The whole "we keep our guns to protect us from a corrupt government" is a county militia, arm chair soldier's wet dream. No amount of puny militia bullshit can stand up to the military or even the police. If you think you're keeping your guns for that reason, you're delusional.

see

You're a fucking delusional Rambo wanna be

See

So you're saying that you should just roll over, get raped, and die. You'd rather not have some type of fighting chance? Man. Democrats and EU neoliberals are truly cucks and defeatists.

Have a bow, rifle and shotgun... He is right

I'm saying you're a delusional cuck

Explain.

The 2A was written to empower state militias as a check against federal power by recognizing the people's natural right to bear arms for self-preservation.

A study proved that 80%or so of the military would shoot their commanding officer if they were told to kill American civilians and go AWOL.
This was also seen in China, remember the guy standing in front of the tank and not getting run over?
Not to mention... Who is sending tanks to your house to collect the guns? Nobody, that's who.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED