I tried to kiss her but she pull over, then she said that she loves me to a friend, and the friend told me...

I tried to kiss her but she pull over, then she said that she loves me to a friend, and the friend told me, she still talking with me. I love her. What should i do?

Attached: hacer-la-cobra.jpg (600x709, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfy3eTq-lDk
youtube.com/watch?v=ReyMvfYWZ1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being a teenager?

Learn to speak English and then come back for advice.

Separate entirely

Gain some dignity and self-respect. Ghost her ffs and try to work on your body as well as focus on your skills/hobbies.

stop talking with her find someone else bye

This.

Also, OP sounds niggerish

Attached: 20180223_104048.png (720x802, 371K)

well, im a teenager and idk english, i have many self repect, i dont want to hurt her

tell her how you feel numb nuts

You're already so deep into the friendzone not even the paratroopers can reach you anymore.

She knows that i ove her and i know that she loves me

She loves mee, i am not on the frienzone rigth now, she pulled over and just that

The only reason you are friends is probably because you feed her ego. Friends need to accept one another not feed each others ego's. Once you stop feeding her ego and start treating her as a friend you will see that she will start to get needy and act kind of weird. She still won't see you in a sexual way but she'll sense that something is wrong. Humour me.

pulled over what? You tried to kiss her and she pulled away? Is that what you mean?

you drunk, high, stoned, baked on meth?

she pullled away, i didnt kiss her

ok. Now it alll makes sense. try again ;]

youtube.com/watch?v=lfy3eTq-lDk

Sorry wrong video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ReyMvfYWZ1c

ok, her friend told me that she were scared to kiss someone, you know? And i remember, she loves me

fapping so hard. why is she so hawt?

dick goes in pooper 100% of the time

when user is right, user is right