Circumcision is a forced meme

Circumcision is a forced meme.
The Jews WANT white boys to be circumcised so that they find sex less pleasurable, procreate less, and lead to the end of the white race.
Ever wondered why FGM is illegal and a despicable crime, yet male genital mutilation is? Look at who runs the U.S.
If you circumcise your kids, you are buying into the Jewish conspiracy of ending the whites.
Prove me wrong.

Judaism is a matriarchal cult, e.g., lineage traced through female lines, females only protected from genital mutilation, group strategies center on passive tactics like seduction and subversion, etc.

I don't see how that detracts from the point.

That's because they're actually not the Jews of the old testament, they abandoned their God and patriarchy for Babylonian mystery schools (aka goddess worship). They do the exact opposite of their own Torah

>*tips tinfoil hat*

You're wrong.

and?

Keep telling yourself that, Canacuck.

I'm circumcised because Jesus was.

>it's a "Sup Forums pretends FGM and circumcision are the same thing" episode

Whatever your opinion is on the benefits vs costs of circumcision, don't confuse it with FGM, which IS actually just plain mutilation.

>The Jews WANT white boys to be circumcised

One of us, one of us, one of us

I've had 3 girls turn me down because of my uncircumsized member. I bathe every day. At this point I'm considering moving to Europe.

MGM is a bigger mutilation than FGM, retard.

You're deluded if you think that something like "pricking a labia" (which is defined as female genital mutilation) a bigger mutilation than slicing off the most sensitive tissue of the penis.

You're wrong, burgercuck. There is nothing wrong with male circumcision. This guy is right

>1 loonie deposited.

>letting whores dictate your life
come on ameribro u will find ur special girl one day

There is no difference, I've been both. Sex is the same. Takes a little longer curcumsized, which is a good thing.

Holy fuck that's ridiculous. Uncircumcised here too. I'm considering suicide because fuck moving to Europe, I'm too white for their quota

Maybe you are right OP, but lets be honest here, an uncut dick looks ugly af

Don't you piss on yourself all the time or some shit if your not circumcised?

You were both naked and ready to go, and they didnt like your dick?

Thats fucking cold. You shouldve said something to ass blast them. The fact that they can't deal with a REAL dick is sexist in its own right.
It's a good way to find the right woman. I wish I wasn't mutilated as a baby.

>this is what someone cucked by jews actually believes
Protip: "muh hygiene" is another load of shit. It takes 2 seconds to wash your dick in the shower.

It's okay if you piss yourself we all do it

Well at least that's what my uncircumcised friends tell me

(You)

>.50 cents has been deposited into your account on behalf of the Milo Alt-Right Shill Union

>76370400
just plain wrong
any permanent modification made to the human body that dosn't occur naturally is mutilation...
circumcision IS NOT as bad as FGM but then general homophobia is not as bad as gay bashing, that dosn't make it o.k
all debates about sensation loss and health/cleanliness aside... A NEWBORNS DICK DOES NOT BELONG TO IT'S PARENTS, to irreversibly cut part of it off is deeply wrong and should be considered child abuse, the fact the practice goes on, like the fact most of the world lives in poverty, is a stark reminder just how much closer to monkeys we are than to star-trek...
p.s: star-trek sucks

Cuckstians love their magic kikes so much, they would gladly mutilate their babies. The sick fucks!

Jews have damned themselves for eternity.

>*tips fedora*

but the rules about circumcision were invented in the Middle East and were made for Middle Easterners.

White people were not relevant to these original rules.

why was circumcision required back then?

>circumcision IS NOT as bad as FGM

You're mistaken.