So, (((who))) really killed him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/faguettte/status/931233113279221766
twitter.com/Lilpeep/status/656143261829046272
genius.com/Lil-peep-and-lil-tracy-white-wine-lyrics
genius.com/Lil-peep-white-girl-lyrics
genius.com/Lil-peep-and-lil-tracy-witchblades-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((It))) was an (((overdose))) (((OP))), don't dig too deep or you might be (((next)))

whats this shit about he took LACED xanax? As far as i know they dont lace pills or weed. Thats just what retards think

they lace pills for sure. Oxys and xans in certain areas are being laced with fent a lot lately

lil peep killed lil peep, he was in control of his own destiny. so ironically, the literally who was the who who killed the who

Culteral marxism

not an american, what does "laced pills" mean?

>As far as i know they dont lace pills or weed

haha what

pills that you can tie in a knot

They put some other shit in the pill.

Kinda like smoking pot with PCP in it.

Mixed substances

so, basically mixing drugs with other drugs?got it

>he doesn't know the meme
wew

There were probably kikes involved somewhere along the way

>he thinks exposing the truth won't get him killed
Good goy lil peep did this to himself

some bitch laced his xans with some lethal shit. Her name is Mariah Bons and lives with her father in Alabama. she even fucing bragged about giving the shit to peep.

sounds like you are the one who "doesn't know the meme", filthy underage reddit refugee

I don’t understand (((this))) shit. Are you implying that it was some kind of Jewish conspiracy? Wasn’t it quite clearly an overdose? Someone explain

based gal

>taking the jewish (((pill)))
>not a kike conspiracy
good goy

shes in custody now, sauce for info
twitter.com/faguettte/status/931233113279221766

It’s pure speculation, the toxicologist’s report won’t be out for a few weeks. Until then we won’t know what exactly happened.

But... most importantly... was she a Jew?

It was probably accidental
I doubt he was doing anything worth getting himself killed
Unless someone else is benefiting from his death

Yes

more like putting a seperate substance in a pill and then sellling it without the buyer knowing. They think theyre getting regular oxys for example when really theres fentanyl inside

whats fenathyl?what doe it do

whats the purpose of this?wouldnt this be way more expensive for the dealer?why would they bother doing it

The dealer probably wouldn’t do this, whoever is manufacturing the pill would. As to why, fentanyl is cheap and potent.

>wouldn't putting 50% cheap substance and 50% legit substance instead of 100% legit be more expensive?

Nigga think

>a white rapper becomes famous and successful
>he (((dies))) right away
really makes you think, huh

Usually it’s done because the drug being substituted is cheaper (and usually less pure/more dangerous) than the one supposedly being supplied. It’s a classic ripoff scheme.

what is he called again? lol rip, lol poop or something? I can't remember.

makes sense, didnt know that the mixed in drug is cheaper, i thought they jsut put another powerful drug to make it stronger

lacing helps the buyer get addicted to it, because it boosts the effect in some way

Sad to see, but not much was lost, just a bunch of Teenagers crying over someone that made terrible music. It's Cobain all over again.

At least Cobain was a decent songwriter

>Unplugged in NY not being a fucking 10/10

I don't even like them that much but this

you can buy a pill press for $30 bro, anybody can crush a pill up and put whatever they want in it

Are you edgy faggots done? It's been days already and you're still making the same le ebin jokes xD
>it's because you don't leave your house

>>it's because you don't leave your house
who are you quoting?

pills, particularly mdma, is laced all the fucking time

Most MDMA is laced or cut with other amphetamines, not sure about Xanax

No, not really.

where did this pic come from?

shit can get repressed so it definitely could be laced

the rumor is that the xanax peep took was laced with fentanyl (comes from gbc chat screenshots), but a pressed pill would look different than a legit prescription pill so peep must have known at least a bit that maybe the shit he was taking wasn't full legit

dumb fucker probably didn't even care since he probably takes any drug that falls his way

>Are you implying that it was some kind of Jewish conspiracy?

It's not a conspiracy my friend.

Look at this fucking hook-nosed whore who took away our Aryan king, Gustav Åhr, from us. ALWAYS REMEMBER. This Jewess laced his xans with fentanyl SOLELY out of her hate for Germanic peoples.

His friends were taking photos not realizing he'd been dead for 4 hours

So the current story (with evidence) is that a chick and her friends hit up Peep saying they got drugs and could plug him when he was in their area.

He agreed and let them on the tour bus. The chick gave him xanax which she apparently knew wasn't pure xanax but contained fentanyl. she didn't think it was more dangerous than xanax.

She gave it to Peep and he took about 6 or 7 of them. They were chilling and Peep started posting videos of him nodding off on instagram.

Peep passed out shortly after which is strange because he's not known to do that and if he does pass out he wakes up easily. The girl messaged a friend of Peep asking if he would be okay and the girl said it's not like Peep to get like that.

The xanax girl then deleted her social media and left all convos with Peep's associates. OP
's pic is from a snapchat story where the girl and her crew were chilling on the bus with Peep not knowing he was already overdosing/dead.

Hours later Peep's brother posted an instagram story making fun of peep for passing out, not realizing he was dead. It was at least 3-5 hours after OP's pic and peep is still in the same exact seat and position. He could have been dead for 8+ hours before anybody realized.

So yes the girl is guilty because she basically killed peep whether she knew it or not. She knew he was probably overdosing but she got scared and left him to die then deleted all of her social media. Her "ex" boyfriend messaged Peep's friends after hearing he overdosed and told them his ex always has bad xanax and that he is not tied to her in any way.

Really fucking sad, desu. He trusted a fan a little too much, was naive about drug use and didn't bother checking erowid warnings or only using deepweb quality shit, and died at 21 right before performing.

I hope that girl gets caught, she deserves jail time.

Bad goy.

yeah, it's manslaughter

I didn't care for lil peep, but that doesn't mean he should be killed

Also anyone on the bus during the time he was overdosing should have been aware of some of the signs. They were all neglectful in the situation also deserve some sort of legal action against them.

Lil peep lived the lifestyle and he got burned as a result of it, and yeah this could have been avoided had he checked erowid, used harm reduction practices, gotten drugs from the right people, but he is not the only one accountable for the series of events that occurred.

anyone got links to these vids?

no, but there is a webm floating around. It can likely be found in the archives

Boy his friends sure have shitty cameras

his fake ass friends and groupies

would rather not post them but I'll just describe them to you.

First vid:
>Snapchat or instagram story of guy showing tour bus coffee table covered in pill bottles, weed, etc. Pans to the right and shows OP's pic. Peep in an overdose position maybe already deceased.

>Second video is Peep's older brother's instagram story. Peep's brother says Peep is in the back doing pushups, sit ups, press ups, working on his muscles. Turns camera to back of bus and Peep is in the exact same position as OP's pic but now it's night time and Peep's skin is a light purple. Peep's older brother doesn't realize he's dead and says "oh" jokingly.

thanks honestly for not linking, just hearing this shit gave me chills.

rip peep

twitter.com/Lilpeep/status/656143261829046272

pretty sure it was them desu

Deathony Notetano killed lil peep just like he killed Chester

>be lil peep
>be named Gustav Åhr
>one of the rare pure aryans left in america
>rap about falling in love with white bitches
>objectify the fuck out of mongrel bitches
>tell your fans not to support you if they are zionists (over 90% of jews are zionists, he's basically saying 90% of jews shouldn't listen to him)
>call out (((them))) openly with no shame
>some Jewess whore gives you xans pressed with fent

Some people still have the nerve to question white genocide.

I know you're mostly memeing with this post but holy fugg dat screenshot. Didn't know he was woke on the Jewish Question...
You fell victim to Weimar America, rest easy peep
F

are you trying to imply he was redpilled?
he literally posted a picture of Stalin and said praise the communist revolution on his insta

LOL I WATCHED THE H3 PODCAST TOO WHERE THEY MENTIONED THIS XD

nigga I'm a nazbol and admire Stalin to some extent but that doesn't mean I like kikes lmao

I'm not even mostly memeing. I'm from Germany so I like to see others who call out the Jews and doesn't cow down to them like my country does today. Lil Peep was an inspiration.

>some irrelevant white trash dies of an overdose
>the jews must be behind it

hmm

>rap about falling in love with white bitches
Where?

yes it was me, the jew. me and all the other kikes got together and decided to kill him out of jealousy.

pills that weren't pure oxycodone. Fentanyl is like 75x as strong as oxy so just like 2% fent is enough to more than double the expected strength.

t. Parasitical Ashkenazi

*upvotes (you)*

but we were! same with everything else that goes against the white establishment. we did it all.

genius.com/Lil-peep-and-lil-tracy-white-wine-lyrics
>I had no one by my side
>Till this pretty young white bitch hopped up in my ride
genius.com/Lil-peep-white-girl-lyrics
This song should speak for itself. Contrast how he treats fellow Aryans to negro woman.
genius.com/Lil-peep-and-lil-tracy-witchblades-lyrics
>Black jeans, half black hoes
He calls them hoes. Even look at his newest music video, there is a pretty white girl he's falling in love with. He would never do that with a black woman, because he wants to maintain his purity. He didn't want to do what the Jews wanted him too. I salute to him for that.

The war on drugs. If all drugs were legal, opiate overdoses would reduce by at least 60% in the short-term as people wouldn't be accidentally ingesting fentanyl.

Combining that would closing the borders and the cartels would instantly lose the vast majority of their institutional, there would be sweeping people's movements and revolutions all throughout latin america and like half of NA and SA's problems would be solved within a few years

>The (((war on drugs))).

Fixed

I laugh every time you guys try to down play your people's involvement in governments around the world and particularly the American government lmao

im not downplaying it! we control the government, the media, and the world economy. i just feel bad for you poor gentiles. most of all we killed lil peep tho.

Nice (((argument)))

>I laugh every time you guys try to down play your people's involvement in governments around the world

A TRUE HEBREW WARRIOR WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING . WHERE I COME FROM , A GOY CAN ' T DISRESPECT A HEBREW . IT IS A DEATH SENTENCE . YES WE ARE POWERFUL , YES WE ARE RUTHLESS . ONLY SOME ASHKENAZI ATHEIST WOULD DENY SUCH A THING . THEY ONLY LIKE TO FOCUS ON THE TIMES JEWS WERE HURT . HOW ABOUT THE KITOS WAR , OR AS WE CALL IT IN HEBREW , THE DIASPORIC REBELLION . WHEN 500 , 000 GREEK AND ROMAN GENTILES WERE SLAUGHTERED RUTHLESSLY BY HEBREW WARRIORS . IMAGINE IF THESE ISHMAELITES WHO OCCUPY JUDEA & SAMARIA KILLED 500,000 ISRAELIS ? THEY WOULDN ' T EVEN DARE , WE WOULD ABSOLUTELY DESTROY THEM .

It was a CIA spook operation

That wasn't peeps older brother dummy that was Bexey his "friend"

wow
rest in peep my dude

I miss the days when every board wasn't Sup Forums

bruh i can't believe we didn't win the rebellion. Bar Kochba was supposed to be the mashiach

You don't understand how happy I get when I see people from all over the political spectrum come together to fight a common enemy for the greater good

Peep had better and more interesting lyrics than Kurt. Fact

the brackets doesn't necessarily mean he disagreed with you lol

Oh really? I thought the brackets were like mocking. Like TJ """""henry""""" yoshi

they imply that is jewish

if you buy pills on the street it's probably laced unless you know someone with a prescription, weed is too much of a hassle to lace

This isn't the point. The point is that fucking greasy losers like yourselves don't understand the social context that these events happen in, because you have never been to parties or anywhere where drugs are being used or consumed. You've never tried drugs because your too autistic to interact with other human beings. You don't understand the effects they have on the mind, the effects of a party oriented lifestyle on the human brain, the concept of self medication for depresssion, etc. You don't understand any of these things because you just sit behind your fucking computer all day and don't experience life or these feelings, yet you pretend to know based on what such a lifestyle SEEMS to be in your head. You have a warped perception of reality yet you pretend to know everything and have a smug condescending attitude about it as well, when really your lack of social experience prevents you from fully comprehending what happened here and all the factors at play.

Prolly tylo be chillin