Ama

Ask a devout Muslim anything, we are a religion of peace and I wish to change your perspective.
Are there any other Muslims on?
Pic related, it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondthecusp.wordpress.com/2007/08/10/which-quran-mecca-or-medina/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drop dead sand nigger

usually peaceful people don't need to tell everyone a million times that they are peaceful.

The lies.

Why does your faith tax non believers, force woman to be oppressed, remove free speech on the grounds of offending something all powerful, and why does it feel the need to dictate how others should be if it is all powerful. Also why the fuck do you wear toilet paper on your head and cut your forehead?

I'm no religious expert but I'm pretty sure you're wearing toilet paper on your head, Sikh. Go poo in loo

muslim faith says all muslims eventually go to heaven no matter how good or bad

horrible terrorist goes to same place as peaceful old lady

what's the point, there's no penalty for being a savage, child-raping murderer
it's almost like the religion was invented BY a savage child raping murderer

even buddhists get reincarnated as a beetle if they are terrible

how autistic are you?

We don't not lie ever, Muslims are not allowed to lie. We are simply trying to dismiss the lies.
Kuffar pay for protection. Look at your women and tell me with a straight face what we do isn't right. Peace be upon Him is all I will say to that.
It is a reminder that he is above me

Have you been beheaded by ISIS?

Please do not offend my holy garb.
Allah is a loving God
What do you mean fellow Muslim

I live in pakistan, not america or france.

I'm dating a Jordanian qt3.14 and I'm Catholic. How fucked up is our relationship going to be?

Did you know that the koran isn't written in chronological order?

Did you know that the koran is split between 2 periods of mohammeds life?

Do you know about the concept of abrogation wherein the later verses of the koran supersede the earlier verses?

Did you know the later verses, chronologically, permit violence and atrocities which supersede the earlier chronological verses preaching peace?

When reviewing the koran, keeping in mind the principle of abrogation, are ISIS fake or real Muslims?

The trick behind the apparent inconsistency of theQuran and why the radical Muslims are always correct: Like no other holy book among the world religions, theQuran contains an abundance of contradictory expressions. What is forbidden in one place is expressly demanded in another, and vice versa. However, the contradictory quality of theQuran is only an apparent one. It falls apart abruptly when one recognizes the very carefully protected secret hidden within the architecture of theQuran. For theQuranic Suras (chapters) are not arranged chronologically, but rather according to their length – and the newer Suras (from Muhammad’s violent later phase when he was in Medina) override the older ones from his era in Mecca that were comparatively more peaceful. However, this secret is guarded by Islamic scholars very closely as if it were a holy grail – and is aired only on particular occasions.
(An Essay from Michael Mannheimer, Germany, March 23, 2010 )

>link related

beyondthecusp.wordpress.com/2007/08/10/which-quran-mecca-or-medina/

It's haram! Convert at once!
TLDR

Taqiyya

sure you are.

>It's haram! Convert at once!
Well, she's the 'liberal' type and doesn't wear prescribed wardrobe. Altho, she doesn't eat pork and still observe Ramadan.

>mudslime can't into reading
>mudslime can't into ama
>mudslime is tthe typical subhuman

Fucking laffin

kek

why do muslims have such boring food? All i ever see on the travel channel is rice and lamb, olives and tomatos, shaved beef and flatbread and mashed beans

everyone says their food is so good and amazing
but honestly it looks like a joke compared to thai, malaysian, french and italian food

>muh multiculturalism
>muh gander roles
just shut up and get a life, loser.

The b8 is literally of the fucking charts right now. My asshole hurts from keking so hard

>pakistan
>defending paedophiles

Why am I never surprised, typical subhuman.

You're not muslim if you can't make a clock

Lol! These faggots bit hard

KYS subhuman

So if you're a religion of peace then why do you follow a warlords teachings and are almost universally violent in countries where you are the majority.

Also to all the retards saying it looks like toilet paper, post pics of your toilet paper cause I've never seen anything like that

>muslims never lie
well then I have never met a "real" muslim

Nothing brings more joy to my heart then watching them bite down on it like the bitches they are. What if I told you I was the OP?

I'd believe it my man :^)

>yes!Iwasonlypretendingtoberetarded.jpg