Now that I have it, I'm a little disappointed. Not sure why. She kind of looks like the photo...

Now that I have it, I'm a little disappointed. Not sure why. She kind of looks like the photo, but I might have buyers remorse. Cost $800 with shipping.

Attached: compare.jpg (2220x1808, 664K)

I should've bought the loli doll model before it was removed from aliexpress. So much money. Maybe in time, I'll learn to live with my splurging.

Attached: resized1.jpg (512x288, 33K)

these look sweet!

That's one of my biggest goals in life, buy a sex doll.

Attached: 1521795897589.jpg (3000x4000, 1.88M)

show more "features" op pls

She is adorable user! What a cutie!

do you hide it op?

Well if it's any comfort, i'm super jelly.
And 800$ sounds like a lot better price than most of the dolls of this quality

How do the tits feel compaired to a real girl?

you joking bro? op doesn't know

>op has been with a real girl.
That is one awfully big assumption user.

Rip OP

Attached: 1521796320194m.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

I was also in that thread on Friday.

Attached: 1521807156644.jpg (3456x5184, 941K)

They're clearly not the same doll. If the one on the right was what the advertised images were you got ripped off. One on right looks like ds doll (silicone) while the one on the left looks like tpe ones I've seen. (can't put my finger on brand though) For only $800 I can't imagine it's 'genuine', not that it's necessarily a bad doll.

what did you expect for a doll faggot?

Well i have few onaholes, is it worth boying something for 500+ bucks?

You get what you pay for, the more expensive ones are obviously way better.

You said $800 with shipping? Buying from DS Doll would cost ~$1700 for that doll and ~$500 for shipping alone. Probably a descent doll for the price but that's definitely a cheaper doll.

Come on then OP, get your dick stuck in her and post the pic

I'm an FBI officer, we just got into the Op house, he can not answer.

Now that I think about it, it kind of looks like Dollhouse168 Molly with huge boobs. Is it a short doll? Molly is short and TPE so that would explain the cost.