youtube.com/watch?v=j1zec-toMac
youtube.com/watch?v=5tqPACGKXLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scar Tissue is my favourite too

Soul to squeeze

Johnny Kick a Hole in the Sky

This, or Breaking the Girl.

Are they still active?

I Could Have Lied and the Under The Bridge live versions that John "fucks up" on purpose.

>live versions that John "fucks up" on purpose
how did he fuck them up?

He didn't like that they were getting big and stuff, also he and Kiedis weren't in good terms. He "fucks" up their SNL performance in 91 or 92 and there's at least one more performance of the song at that era that he does it again. Personally I think it sounds better than the studio version. I'll find them for you...

Here it is, SNL: youtube.com/watch?v=j1zec-toMac

and the other one I talked about: youtube.com/watch?v=5tqPACGKXLI

cool, thanks for sharing
i wasn't aware of this before

On the other song they performed in this SNL performance Kiedis kicks John, then John proceeds to do this on Under The Bridge.

Soul to squeeze,Dosed,Wet Sand,Yurtle the Turtle,Jungle Man, Good Time Boys,Punk Rock Classic,Sir Psycho Sexy,Otherside all could be my favourites. They get shit on a lot on Sup Forums but I fucking love them

One of the greatest bands of all time! I can't even make a favorite song list, so I'll do a favorite album list instead.

BSSM > BTW > Californication > Mother's Milk/Stadium Arcadium > One Hot Minute > Freaky Styley > the rest (all above 8/10)

I feel like Freaky Styley is an underrated. It's actually a fantastic funk album

Red Hot Chili Suckers

Their only good song is Under the Bridge and Anthony's autism ruins it at the ending.

How dare you?! You clearly haven't listened to the artistic masterpieces that are Breaking the Girl, Cabron, Otherside and the Zephyr Song! user, you're a haggot (a witch faggot).

Despite being their third album, The Uplift Mofo Party plan is the only one they made with their original line up. That’s the underrated one.

Show me Your Soul is by far their best song. Then maybe Stone Cold Bush.

Deep Kick

Yeah man they just dropped an album last year.

Mellowship Slinky in B Major or Soul to Squeeze
Patrish
BSSM > Mother's Milk > By the Way > Californication > Stadium Arcadium > Uplift Mofo Party Plan > One Hot Minute > I'm With You > The Getaway > Freaky Styley > S/T
I hope this thread stays up, I wanna talk about RHCP. Who's seen them live? I have twice.

what's john up to nowadays?

Hip-hop and experimental electronic noise shit. I think he produced for a hip-hop group and the instrumentals are on soundcloud.

Soul to squeeze, split my mind, breaking the girl

Underrated post.