Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLFo68-L9vI
youtube.com/watch?v=hJtfANIjmQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bev1lp1lcm4
youtube.com/watch?v=6c1BThu95d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he'll outlive us all.

This tbqdesu

Who the fuck is lil peep? I’m assuming that since he has the word “lil” in his name he is human garbage who doesn’t actually create anything and just mumbles over a GarageBand track and then a bunch of tattooed, huge guaged ear, white, hipster faggots think he is an artist? Probably glorifies partying or some sort of substance abuse in his songs as well?

REAL ORIGINAL.

Kindly keep all Lil #549954 discussion out of this thread. This one's all about our King Keef.

Lil Bo Peep nigga RIP in pieces

what did I tell you, monkey man?

what's the best rolling Stones album?

Let It Bleed (my favourite)
Between the Buttons
Exile on Main St.
Some Girls
Aftermath

these are all essentials. But you could also try Through The Past, Darkly.

Bump for KING KEEF

Wham, Bham, Birmingham, Alabam' don't give a damn.

I've listened to exile a dozen times and I like it. I've read that mick doesn't understand why that album is well received now cuz it has no hits. what about beggars banquet?

Street Fighting Man is a classic. Beggars Banquet overshadows Their Satanic Majesties Request even though She's a Rainbow is a great song. BB is definitely a better album than the 'lets copy Sgt. Peppers' record.
Mick doesn't know what he's talking about.

for every cigarette you smoke Keith Richards lives another hour

bowie is dead

doncha bother me no more

Time is on his side, yes it is. This user knows.

>dead
for you

Will he out live this one?
Oz is 5 years younger and has a deal with satan afterall

Well He's a king bee and a Midnight Gambler. King Keef will outlive Prince of Darkness, unfortunately.

Come on anons, let's have a comfy Rolling Stones thread before King Keef dies. Share your favourite songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLFo68-L9vI
youtube.com/watch?v=hJtfANIjmQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bev1lp1lcm4
youtube.com/watch?v=6c1BThu95d8

what the hell anons? are you all going to pretend to like Rolling Stones when god forbid, King Keef dies? Disappointed.

keith richards is a cunt, who to this day is still salty that the stones were always second to the beatles

>implying I can't enjoy both bands.

not what i implied.
Just saying i'm not gonna pretend to like him when he dies. But I'll give my respects, he's an icon in his own right.

fair enough, I understand your point. Have a good weekend.