Are there any other femanons who were sexually abused by a female...

are there any other femanons who were sexually abused by a female? it never comes up ever online and i legit am starting to think i'm a rarity

Attached: 1521849318977.jpg (768x768, 107K)

I'm not a femanon, but my wife was abused by her freind's mother when she was 10-12 along with her friend. I've also seen someone in ER who was used by mom. You've got my sympathies. Tell us your story.

Attached: reaction1519072539557.jpg (1440x1089, 574K)

i was abused by my sister (and her friend but that started much later) for pretty much the majority of my childhood. i told my mom several times but she didn't believe me, after the third time i actually got punished for "making up stories" so i just stopped trying and let it happen. i never ran into anyone with a similar experience.

any kind of abuse is disgusting, really..

what happened in your case, femanon

define abuse

It is very rare for it to be a sister. It is normally an older woman. Women offenders are rarely pursued or prosecuted in US, and I have to imagine that it is even less in other countries.

I'm sorry to hear that it happened. If you're feeling depressed about it, you should remember that help is available (both medications and counseling).

What did she do?

Attached: reaction1519070922771.jpg (1440x1547, 1012K)

rape i guess? she made up for a lack of penis with other things

im a male who was abused by a lesbian but i guess that isnt quite what you want

Greentext it.

i've been to therapy but it really doesn't help, i'm not depressed but i have extreme trust issues, i never had a serious partner before, i'm extremely confused about my sexuality and overall just scared of intimacy and sex of any kind while my fantasies often revolve around being abused by someone

Damn guys. I'm proud of you all. No "tits and timestamp" degeneracy this time. Good job, b.

Attached: 1521922234215.jpg (720x540, 27K)

Not a femamon but my ex was abused by a group of other girls in his once. They were all drunk and the girls wanted to fool around but she wasn’t down and they basically forced themselves on her, fingered her, etc. She had a history of sexual abuse and now she gets weirded out when women touch her at all, it fucked her up almost as much as the rape. Sad shit

I was sexually assaulted by my 72 year old female vice principal when I was 16.

i'm waitin for something edgefun

Many who are abused have rape fantasies and something like 80% of rapes cause an orgasm in the victim. It's nothing to feel weird about. Basically, we're all sex freaks. You were just a sex freak who was abused. The rest of us are turned on by weird shit, but don't feel weird about it. I'd try to just enjoy what you enjoy sexually without guilt.

As an example, my wife was abused and enjoys being a sub. She was initially conflicted, but has gotten over it.

Attached: 1481491309418.jpg (600x800, 85K)

>be me
>be in my 40s and a single dad
>get hired by an organic food company to work in warehouse drive forklift pallet jack
>organic food company started originally as a food co-op by lesbians
>they ran it badly lost money every year then sold it by with the condition the staff could stay working
>i was golden boy of warehouse for hard work plus my mom ran a battered womans shelter for 30 years so i was pretty woke
>get promoted to overwaitea shipment builder
>get promoted to head shipper
>working in office filling out waybills
>lesbian saleswoman (nice person) comes up behind me matbe saw i was stressed
>starts rubbing my shoulders giving a massage
>she was definitely pitcher not catcher in her relationship with her female partner
>20 minutes or so eventually rubbing my nipples
>i cuck out with a thanks liz
>quietly leave the room
>fired 1 month later due to it looking like i was stealing but i wasnt i think something wonky or underhanded happened

i dunno if liz thought males massaged each other to relieve stress or was questioning her sexual orientation but once it went to nipple pinching it was sexual to me

i think about it often as a wtf moment

though my fantasys have all changed to be raped by lesbians then turned into a shemale sissy baby dunno if that was causal

Greentext?

That usually only happens to female attention fags, for the purposes of this thread, her gender was pertinent, so no tits or gtfo, although now that you mention it, someone is bound to do it.

>Implying there are girls in the internet

Op post your tits 4 a depressed male

I had a similar experience.
>Be 24yo med student
>Preceptership (bitch for a week at an office way before you know medicine)
> Preceptor is 40-50yo female doctor
> Day 1 says "user, you are the only man in this place, so you need to behave."
>WFT?
>Takes me to staff bathroom and shows me toilet. >"I know that men dribble pee after they urinate. So you have to sit down to pee."
>Me. "Ok, sure."
>Week goes normally. I am talented and doctor + staff clearly like me.
>Final day. Doctor buys me lunch and we eat privately in her office.
> "You know user, doctors are powerful. Right now I could ask you to pull down your pants and you'd have to do it."
> Me: silent.
> Later seeing patient. She is 30-40yo milf with lower back pain. Acts normal until doctor enters room.
>Doctor says same thing about being able to make me take my pants off.
>Pt smiles and starts acting weird.
>Pulls me over to show where back pain is, makes me turn around and puts hands on my body, going over my but, and far enough up my crack to touch my balls from behind.
>Doctor comes over and does the same. "Right here?"
>"No even further." pt reaches all the way up to my balls and cups them.
>Boner.
>Doctor says. "Ok" and continues like nothing happened.

I agree it was really weird, but didn't change me sexually at all. Still Dom.

Attached: 1475533226990.gif (352x211, 1.96M)

greentext pls

this is just going to ruin the thread but here user dont be depressed
what part? when it started it was pretty vanilla it gradually became worse as time went by

Attached: IMG_2018325_47666.jpg (1920x2560, 384K)

just post some interesting stories

Favourite and worst experience?

Those melons are beautiful

I’m too busy fapping to these stories to ask

Jesus. fucking beautiful.

greentext the main events
how it started
first time she put something inside you

Beautiful and ideal body

I was, basically my mom would make me join her and my step dad.

You are very attractive. Tell us stories so we can sympathize and masturbate.

I'm gunna appeal to Sup Forums's sense of decency.
>Rolls nat 20

how old were you?

Greentext please.

i'll just greentext the first time i guess
>6 years old
>sister whos 16 babysitting me while mom is working the night shift
>because mom isnt home i stay up late and watch tv
>sister walks into the living room and asks why im not in bed
>i dont remember what i answered but i remember she wqs acting mad
>she grabs me by the hand and takes me to her room
>tells me to sit on her bed
>says something along the lines of "do you want me to tell mom you werent in bed by your bed time blah blah blah"
>mom used to spank me so i say "no"
>she says she wont tell if i do what she tells me
>i agree
>she lays me down
>takes my bottoms off
>i remember trying to kinda resist but shr told me "its ok" and "dont worry were sisters nothing to be embarrassed about"
>i just lay down as she plays with my pussy
>eventually she starts licking me
>i remember she was touching herself as well
>after about 10 mins she stops (i guess she came) gets into bed with me and cuddles me
>we fell asleep together
that was the first time, honestly if it remaind like that i wouldnt have cared much
can you share your story please?

You know those sick fucks are fapping to that, right?

that honestly sounds really nice. sorry that things did not stay that way.

Thank you OP! You're awesome.

Any more pics or stories you share are appreciated.

Attached: 1498076289933.jpg (308x164, 6K)

When I was young, my parents found the babysitter sucking/playing with mine and my brothers dick.

I don't remember it, but he does.

greentext the first time she put something inside you please. How old were you?

also, i'm interested to know at what point ou do realize it was a bad thing to do, and what consequences that realisation had on you.
In particular: the secret nature of your relationship with your sister was somehow a burden to you?
What were your feeling toward your mum? I suppose you didn't tell her what was happening. Why? This secret made you feel more attached to her?

women tend to emotionally abuse, especially in their teenage years. It's not that they can't physically abuse people, they usually just don't have the strength to actually overpower their victim in such a manner as to seriously hurt them.

I've been saying it for years, women are actually just as abusive as men, they just lack the muscle to actually carry through with what they are thinking or saying.

Share story please!

Femanon here, was sexually abused by a female. Memories about it only came back a year ago.

do you mean an object or just the first time i was penetrated with a finger? i dont remember the first time she fingered me but i remember when she put something inside for the first time
>she keeps doing stuff with me from time to time whenever mom is not home during the evenings and nights about once or twice a month
>about a year later
>one night she walks into my room and starts yelling at me
>tells me to come with her into the kitchen
>theres a broken glass on the floor and shes yelling at me "why did you break it blah blah"
>i tell her i didnt but she keeps yelling
>i remember starting crying and begging her not to tell mom even though i knew i didnt break it
>she tells me she wont tell but i "need to be punished"
>takes me to her room again
>by this time i already know the routine but she never called it "punishment" before
>lays me down on her bed, stripps me and tells me to spread my legs and wait
>i do
>she takes something from her drawer which i didnt know then but im pretty sure was a small dildo
>she puts something on my butt which is cold i remember asking her what it was but she wouldnt tell me and just kept shushing me
>she puts it in
>it hurt and i remember asking her over and over to take it out
>she just kept saying stuff like "good girl" and "look at you" and stuff like that
>eventually she just stopped and proceeded to lick me as usual while i was sobbing

i knew that what she was doing was bad by the time i was about 9, i grew up with the internet and it wasnt too hard too figure what she wqs doing to me was rape. i told my mom 3 times and wasnt believed, the third time i got spanked for "making up stories" i pretty much blocked her as a parent since then. i dunno how i felt toward my sister, i guess there were elements of stockholm syndrom, i hated her at times but also wanted to please her

care to share your story?

Nah, having people fap over it would make me feel like shit.

how is your relationship with her now?? do you ever talk about it her? did she ever say sorry?
what is the worst experience you had with her?
did she ever forced you to eat her out??

That's a sad story. Sorry you weren't believed.

>That's a hot story.
ftfy

>Women offenders are rarely pursued or prosecuted in US
aside from female teachers, they get knicked all the time and end up in jail.

Sup Forums isn't so bad, we may ask for tits and graphic stories of your abuse, but atleast we are being nice about it

Attached: 1517539708431.gif (367x265, 558K)

therapy does help its just not a cure

just gives you perspective on the problems

the only way I can describe it is you learn the rules to you. Like this is your rule book. This is why you do things, this is why you feel this way, etc

sometimes you just need to know the rules to know the after effects of something that is happening or will happen you

Im diamondz. That's hot as fuck.

You are pretty cute OP.

Btw do you have her number? Shes my kinda girl.

Go on...

lol. pls tell me how you were rapped while I beat my meat at your traumatic memories, we are a bunch of degenerates

i dont have a relationship with her. she moved out to college when i was 9, after that she would come home on holidays and shed rape me then. last time i saw her was at her wedding when i was 16. we spoke a lot about what she was doing to me when i was still younger but she never apologized, at least not sincerely, mostly like "oh im sorry i hurt you sweetie you know sis loves you' stuff like that. im pretty sure she was a sociopath or something, which is something i discovered completely unrelated to the molestation.yes she forced me to eat her out all the time.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>rapped

She touched my poon
It was way too soon
I turned into a loon
When i was fingered by that goon

I can only imagine how hard it is to live in the same house as rapist, and with a mom that wasn't listening. fuck

that must have been terrifying

real poetry

I don't remember when it started, the earliest incident I remember.
>be 5
>playing nintendo in my room
>had an old CRT tv and NES my dad gave me before he went to jail.
>my mom suddenly calls for me.
>I pause my game, thinking I did something wrong.
>ran into the hallway, hear her call again, telling me to get my ass in there.
>I go into their bedroom, hesitantly, I remember knowing what was going to happen when I walked in, instantly tearing up.
>she tells me to get up on the bed.
>I shake my head and my mother yells "Now" while my stepfather watches.
>I don't remember exactly how it started or what I was told, but basically I started sucking his dick.
>My mom would pull my head off, by the hair which really hurt and suck it herself.
>after that, she laid back with me on top of her, and my step dad tried to stick it in me.
>I remember it hurting really badly, and I cried, I don't remember if he got inside that time.
>He pulled out and fucked her for a while, then jacked off on my butt.
>I ran off, naked, into my room and went back to playing nintendo.
>later my mother took me and my step brother for icecream.

what flavor of ice cream did you get?

cum

>I'm a man who's into pedos and gender betrayal please help me masturbate
fix'd

Yes this is how Americans talk

so was your mom just involving you because stepfather wanted it, or was she getting off on it somehow? that's a pretty fucked way to treat your offspring

Exactly

I am really sorry you had to face that sweety. TO think your parents didnt even bellieve you must have really hurt.

You got a beautiful body. Can we see more please?

Chocolate.
She was getting off, because sometimes he wasn't included. Also I started doing things with my step brother, but honestly, they were consensual.

You should do something horrible to her. For revenge. I'm not you but I already hate this person and want her to die.

i dont have a problem to post more but ive been around this type of manipulation all my life what makes you think i wouldnt recognize it when i see it. i already posted nudes, why cant you just ask instead of trying to emotionally manipulate me into it

I'm not that faggot, but post more plz, you're hot. Can you show us some pussy?

Gtfo you fucking faggot

Different user here, can you post more nudes please?

same fag

Nnnnnice

Same fag

fake liar righ winger piece of shit
women can't rape it's physically impossible

This is truly sad, user (not that fag)

wow your tits are sexy. can i please see some more ?

you are the same user, your typing styles are the same

I'm pretty sure there are more than one user here who actually knows proper punctuation and grammar.

really wish that in Sup Forums you could highlight posts by ID, that would get rid of same fagging.

that would ruin the point of Sup Forums

Don't fall for these pieces of shit mate, you shouldn't whore yourself out for no reason.

Hey the other user is right he didnt write that post i did. i wasn't trying to be manipulaitve, i honestly do feel bad for the situation you were put in and have not been believed by people who i looked up to and were suppose to protect me and can only imagine how much worse you feel based on the severity of what happened. i also at the same time is a horny male that is extremely attracted to you so i asked to see more of you. please dont take as me trying to play you

>You got a beautiful body. Can we see more please?
>Different user here, can you post more nudes please?

see how they are formed exactly the same, a statement followed by a question that ends with a "please", they even have the same number of words

that was the case back in 2012

identifying same fagging should be a profession

I know it's hard for you, but can you stop being a faggot please?

why did they change it?

it's gay

>it never comes up ever online

maybe in your little echo chamber it doesnt

That guy sucks at it though. Which means the government would probably hire him.

where does it then?

why are you so mad i called you out? see i still keep doing it tbqhwyf