The "Millennial Meme"

Millennials are the largest and most diverse labor force in the entire country but please continue your "lazy millennial" meme, I'll just leave this Pew Research Center info and the 2014 White House economic report here:

pewresearch.org/…/millennials-surpass-gen-xers-…/

whitehouse.gov/…/fi…/docs/millennials_report.pdf

But yeah...totally "lazy"...

A bunch of fucking retards who are blaming the statistically less lazy people...from a group of people who produce less human capital and every year produce less and less for the economy.

You are a bunch of degenerate retards who fall into this gen hate bait every 10 years and think you are somehow special for being born in "my time". Nobody gives a fuck.

Basic bitch research (which is something Sup Forums pretends to love) shows actual facts conflicting with your confirmation biases because you don't like how technology changes the fucking market.

Go buy a horse and buggy you Amish cousin diddling, vaccine denying closet faggots

(the picture included is the Millennial meme, pay no attention to how she probably has more money than you and will run your bullshit business and overturn it for a small fortune in 2020. Not gonna happen? Sure...that literally never happens with gen gaps...right? )

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/millennials_report.pdf
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/11/millennials-surpass-gen-xers-as-the-largest-generation-in-u-s-labor-force/
youtube.com/watch?v=BZJDTod_fXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I own and run the business. I don't hire women or faggots.

Millennials range from born 1980 to 1999

Nice bait faggot.

Good job, you can count. Your point? Because being born in between that timeframe, puts a Millennial at mid to late 20s/30s depending.

>lazy millenial not posting the full link

Bad business not to hire a entire demographic of people (women) who outnumber men, just because of their genitals.

Just seems like bad economics.

>whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/millennials_report.pdf
sorry, I thought the full link would post.

I realized I fucked up with the links:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/11/millennials-surpass-gen-xers-as-the-largest-generation-in-u-s-labor-force/

My business involves manual labour and skilled tradespeople.

Find me a women who can push a wheelbarrow full of sand for 8 hours a day.

They can't and it isn't worth the trouble of dealing with employees that can't do the job because you want to be "progressive"

Easy to just tell them we will let them know in an email if they are successful or not and then not hire women or faggots.

not all millenial men are faggots but the majority of them are pussy soft faggot cunts.

>only men can push a wheelbarrow
>My penis makes me able to push this for 8 hours, and that's it. Weight class has nothing to do with muh manliness
>I have nothing substantial to say about actual statistics presented in this post, which actually prove that the majority of human capital is being produced by the millennials I just called mostly "pussy soft faggot cunts"

WEW, lad. Just say you prefer your own delusions.

Biggest faggots are baby boomers who are the SINGLE MOST entitled faggots in the goddamn country...

I have even hired /fit/ type guys that can bench press my entire weight but after 30 minutes in the sun shovelling gravel I had to call an ambulance.

You obviously have never had any experience running a business or hiring labour. Feel free to have a project blow way out of budget and timetable cause your delusions made you hire people that weren't fucking qualified for the position

>Hmm I need someone to laty concrete, well I won't hire this experienced 40 year old with 20 years experience concreting I better hire this trans-black-jewish-gay-reddit user and I will hire an extra labourer, like maybe a petite asian women with no physical labour experience.

just fuck off you retard.

>My parents generation are so entitled, they don't realise I deserve everything they have.

Oh? Are we completely moving the goal post now? That's hilarious. You must have SO much to say about the actual post...since you clearly have been making points about it. Right?

They produce less, own less, make less overall capital, contribute less to economics and that number gets smaller every year...

so again, please tell me how they aren't entitled to shit they aren't EARNING anymore?

>Are we completely moving the goal post now?

The goalposts haven't been moved you retard, they were set when I made my first post.

I don't hire women or faggots.

My posts replying to you responding are the explanations for why I don't hire women or faggots.

What's the matter do you crave dick cause you are a faggot and now you are mad I won't give you a job?

My point is everyone on Sup Forums is a millennial, stop hating yourselves.

Do you have anything to actually say besides your shit bait you redpilled neckbeard? We both know you don't "own your own business"

Late millennial here. I think we might be bad, but the next generation is honestly going to be way worse. Sister is only a few years younger than me and clueless as a rock

>the worker should own the product of his labour

fuck off you marxist scum

If you think weight class matters when it comes to physical labour you are so fucking wrong, mate have you ever done a days work in your life that wasn't sitting at a desk?

The best workers are smaller guys that are borderline hyperactive, they never stop and it doesn't matter if they aren't as stroing cause they work twice as fast as other guys.

Males have an anatomy evolved for physical labour. Women do not.

The fact you don't run a business, don't hire people and have zero experience in the real world makes me wonder why I am even replying to you, you are the loser guy that runs off halfway through the day cause the carpenter gave you bantz you couldn't handle.

run home to your mummy or girlfriend and cry to them about how they "just don't understand me, I can be useful if they just give me space"

Pathetic.

No generation is really "bad", it's just divisive tribalism gen politics that fuck with people. It's all meaningless.

>Triggered fag spamming his own thread out of shame for his generation

We both know you voted for Bernie so piss off faggot

I pretty much just outlined and defended capitalism...don't know how you got "marxist scum" out of that. I think you may be an illiterate retard.

If you turned this argument around you'd defend it 100 percent.

Everything else is autistic bait. Or you having the inability to fucking read.

You don't seem to understand what the word "earned" means.

>OP posted PEW research and a White House Economic study.
>Fuck that, here's a meme that sits my confirmation biases
>Trust these numbers instead friendo, there are pictures for retards.

Do you?

>They produce less, own less, make less overall capital, contribute less to economics and that number gets smaller every year...

>so again, please tell me how they aren't entitled to shit they aren't EARNING anymore?

Please explain how they are receiving more then they have "earned"

This is vague as all fuck. Goddamnit it, why is my country so autistic with understanding how stats work? Or facts?

Extinction is sweet release.

Maybe your right about us millennials not being lazy but you have to admit the majority of us are a bunch of filthy faggots. Hipster selfie whoring or otherwise. Goddamn my gen doea some cancerous shit. Which is fine humans do dumb things. Aaand then we post it to fb and put our idiocy on display for everyone to laugh at us

yeah cause you are oh so smart and enlightened.

What are you doing on Sup Forums? Your country needs you! Quick, turn off your PC and run out into the street enlightening people with your intelligence.

Quick! go now! for the good of your country!

>Crying about memes

>There is a majority of people who are considered "group A" that are statistically making MORE money than "groups B and C"...

Yet despite this and despite rising costs for basic bitch shit, "group B and C" are the ones who are part of the oldgaurd business models that are still the last stragglers to hire (or not) from the most productive labor pool in the country...then some don't...they REFUSE. Their businesses suffer and refuse to even change because of "muh generation"...

We seriously get this shit every decade, the previous generation feels entitled to an economy that isn't RUN by their interests.

>presenting facts
>he's pbviously crying

When you look in the mirror and realize YOU are the PC, cognitive dissonance degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZJDTod_fXs

"Those faggots riding model T cars, what a bunch of hipster cancerous shits"

Lol OP can't even copy/paste a url properly.

Dude stop replying to him he is retarded. Lmao according to him a 400 lbs woman is best for job because of weight class

I am a millennial, born 1990, and I fucking despise the vast majority of my generation. Bunch of slack jawed faggots round here.

to be fair, I'm drunk as fuck.

>a 400 lbs woman is best for job because of weight class

Where's the goal post now? I can hardly see it over your faggotry.

You can be rich. But your still a faggot.

>"Those faggots making money on the PERSONAL COMPUTER, what a bunch of hipster cancerous shits"

user, you're fucking retarded. Stop posting.

oh? What's the rebuttal then?

Got something to actually respond to?

I'd love to hear it faggot.

But I'm not the one on his PC making a thread about how he's so triggered about a joke sweet user.

It's you

It's not a joke for some on Sup Forums, people take the meme as fact.

I like facts...I like numbers. Fuck ME, right? I'm such a faggot. RIGHT?

I don't think kids working at McDonald's and starbucks is improving our lives you dumb fuck.

What r u getting at?
R u missing my point?
A persons capacity to generate wealth has little to do with their personality/behavior (at least on computers without needing social skills)

150lb woman can't do shit for manual labor. 150lb man can do all manual labor jobs imaginable.

Men have 10x the testosterone than women. Pound of muscle per pound of muscle men are absurdly stronger and more physically capable.

you are the one that set that goalpost in this post >Weight class has nothing to do with muh manliness

I'm starting to think you are a woman. You sure as fuck sound like a bitchy, whiny, complaining woman.

>op

>I'm such a faggot. RIGHT?

Looks like your getting it

Don't ever try to run a business until you've gotten a grasp of how differently men and women work. I won't ruin the surprise for you but there are considerable differences no matter how 'equal' the progressives like to parrot

user, your dream of one day running a business is not the same as actually running a successful business.

But keep shooting for the stars. This is what makes America great. newfags got shit to prove by talking about how "I run a successful business, so I know what I'm talking about"

that meme is old.

OP you are pathetic

And not even for your arguments, just the way you answer, you are the opposite of chill and in control

work on your compound words muzzie. fuck islam.

yup, totally pathetic.

Good refutation there. Cool how nobody has anything to actually SAY about the post.

You are not saying anything man, you just put two links and talked shit about us

I would like it as a bait, but then you just act like a butthurt retard whenever someone answers you

How do you know they're faggots? Do you sleep with them?

Probably because nobody gives a fuck but you

Genx reporting in. Just face the facts Millennials, you will always be 2nd rate and see nothing in your lives. Now be a good generation and make my double double.

>most diverse

White countries for everyone!

Told y'all they was petulant fags.
> But hey, all those starbucks are well staffed.