Where do you stand on the hordes of fifth columns inside our country?

Where do you stand on the hordes of fifth columns inside our country?

You were silent during the past 50 years of mexican immigration

Now have it your way.

I wasn't alive 50 years ago

Shit dude I'm Polish/Mexican

I don't want them deported.
I want them all dead.

Do you east taco perogies?

Ethinc Mexican here,

Ask me anything.

People were complaining about the Hispanics immigrating en masse ever since the 70's.

Sorry you represent everything anybody ever did in your country on pol.

That's how it works.

Will you quietly go back or will you be lining up for the beaner trebuchet?

Horrible Photoshop Job

Sorry but I'm a US born and raised citizen that owns quite a lot of guns.

I'll be staying.

Forget the wall, we need a DOME

Mexishits are so fucking scrawny. I could literally destroy every single one of those bitch ass faggots in that image

I hate them.

All they do is attack us, whinge and moan to the media and government and genuinely want us gone.

I cant stand brown people anymore. We should have left them in stone age conditions or have wiped them out.

Our ancestors fucked up giving these heathens a chance.

You legal or illegal?

Top lel

Based mexibros are based, they just don't give a fuck about cuckskin sensitivities.

As a matter of fact I can assure you these bros only posed for that picture so that a racist faggot on Sup Forums foamed at the mouth with impotent anger

>Come to foreign country
>leech off welfare
>wave the flag of a country you fled

I don't get it

>we need a wall
>we need a dome
>we need a sphere
>we need to genocide them all

Holy kek I know one of them

You should tell him it's bad manners to wear the colors of a foreign country on U.S soil

Legal

Deport all taco snek.

Potato tacos? Come on now Japan. However Taco Bell does have the beefy potato burrito. That was a staple for late night drunken meals in college.

>a majority, or all Mexicans are like X because of this viral video or event

Top kek @ right sing mouthbreathers

Well as an immigrant myself I can tell you it's not that crazy. That being said I fly old glory above my saltire and I even have a combo flag. However these cunts should fuck off. I view them like the Muslim hoardes that demand sharia law in the UK.

I stand on top of them. preferably with my shoe on the back of their head

not an argument

>viva la mexico
>fuck trump for forcing us to live in mexico

Neither is lumping a whole group of people together because of some unknown number of people.

Kys

11 million

You should prepare a welcoming party for them

you feel safe here for now?

just because you were born here doesn't give you the right to steal our wealth and leech from our institutions.

you won't feel safe here forever. we're forgiving with people who show the humility to recognize that they don't contribute. but if you refuse such an opportunity, patience disappears quickly.

Based on 100% anecdotal evidence from living 10 miles from the border, they're nice people but vote stupid.
Also, some have nigger tendencies like being loud and doing stupid shit though they aren't nearly nearly as violent. They're kind of like a median between blacks and whites.

Then it's ok

You're a bretty cool guy provided you always vote pro-gun

I sympathize. Starting to like like the Albos in the early 80s. They will attempt secession in 20 years time. Remove them before they do.

I want them out of here, and I want the wall to be built. Walls are a basic technology, they work. Lets stop spending money on military, and spend money on walls. We need to stop giving illegals welfare. We can watch them leave themselves when you stop giving them free money. It is too expensive to be paying for them anyways. That is my position on the immigration issue.

That is implying that the people in charge have 20/20 foresight right? Those old fucks simply got tricked. Tricked by communist intellectuals who wanted to see the west fall.

We don't need to kill them. Just deport them. It worked when Eisenhower did it.

>steal our wealth

Dafuq are you blabbering about? I'm paying taxes as I type this.

All those little limp wrist beaners would get mopped up in the matter of minutes.

They look like the biggest pussies who would run at the first sight of their hombres heads getting caved in.

Integrated Mexicans are civilized and a lot of times ethnically white.

Unfortunately the ones that don't integrate are usually illegal cholos and scum and live and adapt to nigger neighborhoods and generally ruin the country.

Illegals(from any point) and their anchor babies should get thrown over the wall, otherwise they're fine Americans.