I think Hip Hop is good and a very innovative genre

>I think Hip Hop is good and a very innovative genre

lmao if you like hip hop maybe you should hip hop off a cliff

t. Whitie

It’s literally the only innovative, fluid genre in 2017. Everything else is dead.

hip hop fucking sucks

>Fluid genre
What does this even mean

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH blacks and crackers that only listen to rap really believe this shit huh?

It has no boundaries. There are no limits to hip hop. Lil Peep was hip hop with singing, guitar and bass samples, meanwhile Migos is also hip hop with rapping, high hats, deep bass. Hip hop today is what rock was in the 90s with dozens of divergent sungenres.

no music has boundaries.

jesus fucking christ dude

Really? Because electronic music definitely has boundaries. Folk music has boundaries. Trash alt-rock has boundaries. That’s why every alt band today is just 3 fags with a female vocalist

There's no limits in any genre today. Every genre has people doing """boundary """" pushing shit

>I only listen to surface level trash
That's like saying Hip-Hop is always just some gangbanger rapping about white women, the police, and money.

>Hip hop today is what rock was in the 90s with dozens of divergent sungenres.

Mostly mediocre bands getting exploited by the media selling it to younger audiences who think they're part of a rebellious counter-culture but really are just part of the system?

t. Idiot
There's nothing inherently original about liberating rock/pop/jazz/classical/electronica compositions and splattering those influences into those songs. And not only that, all those examples have already existed in the past decade, while trap music is merely laid back dubstep, a form of 2 Step and Dub. You have no credibility at all.

>this is considered boundary-pushing

>Rapping with instruments is boundary pushing
So hip hop is the most stale, generic genre? I see.

yes exactly!

>taking soul and funk songs from decades ago, cutting out a 4 second portion of it and looping while you rhyme so inhumanly retarded shit over it
>innovative and fluid
The only thing fluid here are the seminal fluids clogging up your fucking brain from all the cock you've been sucking you wigger.

and even ignoring this point, just because nobody is playing music in a certain way doesn't mean that there are boundaries. you are free to play sounds that you want.

>electronic music definitely has boundaries
Please explain what are the boundaries, electronic music has no genre in the first place and it can be absolutely every genre and it has no restriction like niggerhop

Nobody samples soul anymore grandpa

the only hip hop artist actually pushing boundaries rn is lil ugly mane

rap, hip hop, and the like has always been soulless garbage 0 poetry 'music' that appeals to the lowest common denominator

don't even bother with it

I agree but those are some shitty examples