>LE GIVE UP $82 MILLION MAN

Let's give a hand to this pussy for making sure billionaires have more money

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/nba-regular-season-ratings-1202031083/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait to see LeBron body this fuckboi, I don't even like apehoop but you can tell he's a little bitch

Lmao lelbronnies are legitimate vaginal discharge.

Prove it

KD saved the NBA

Prove me wrong

I'm sorry when did LeBron join a stacked team? When did he try to stack all the chips in his favor?

>make fun of Melo for choosing the money permanently fucking the franchise because they can't do anything
>make fun of Durant for not taking the money instead going for the ultimate team

Can't win with you autists

knicks fag here

melo is like 5th on reasons why this franchise is a joke

I hate him but I can't say he's really a dumb guy. He makes an absurd amount of money to give half ass effort and makes all-star games he doesn't deserve and will probably end up in the hof someday, He has it pretty good.

Was Melo playing next to Westbrook, Adams, Kanter, Ibaka and company?

Hell KD would've had Oladipo and Horford. That's a guaranteed chip

Does anyone see anything with Horford I don't see? He seems average

Adams is shit
Kanter is shit
Ibaka is shit
Oladipo is shit
Horford is shit
Westbrook is a ball hogging chucker that works against winning titles

You have the intelligence of a jack russell terrier.

He'll make more money off Nike and endorsements after he wins his first title

At some point the Warriors' FO will decide which stars to keep, they're lying to themselves by pretending to keep the core intact but we all know that never happens

Klay and the bench will go eventually

Klay is mellow as fuck and doesn't care about being the star. The only "stars" you have to worry about is KD and Curry, but they value teamwork. I don't like to harp about millennials but it's proven that they prefer teamwork to being in the spotlight compared to guys like Jordan or Magic. Even younger guys like Wade didn't like LeBron being "the guy" at first.

Ol' Sambo

I actually hope they try to stock together and win like 6 titles in a row

EVEN if they do that (they won't) they still won't be the 90s Bulls, the 80s Lakers or the 60s Celtics

wow racist

You have no idea how much money this guy is going to make in the bay area with his new connections in silicone valley. Over the course of his life that $82m is going to look like peanuts.

Which is besides the point, really, because this dude is already so fucking rich that $82m is going to have literally no improving effect on his life. It's just a couple more numbers in the bank.

You're right,they aren't going up against a bunch of flabby white guys or dudes who couldn't shoot well

>You have no idea how much money this guy is going to make in the bay area with his new connections in silicone valley.

Yeah because you PHYSICALLY have to play there in order to make new connections. He could've made those connections FROM OKC and still have an extra $82 million.

LeBron plays in Cleveland and still manages to make a lot of business connections

Lol, I'm sorry pal, but silicone valley is hugely exclusive. If you are black you have to be introduced (which was literally part of the Warrior's pitch to Durant) or be bought out (a la Dre with Beatz).

LeBron's connections don't mean shit given Durant is now rubbing shoulders with literal billionaires who are changing the face of humanity.

casual

why make the effort when his team is ass? I think he's just trying to keep playing for the longest time he can

And that's why LeBron makes more than Steph and KD combined, correct?

LeBron could literally hire an army of hitmen to kill Steph and KD and their families and they couldn't defend themselves.

I don't know man, if Durant wins Finals MVP, it will probably cause Curry to get a bit envious and make it seem like Durant owns the team.

Curry doesn't want to be the 2nd star in his own team.

The fact that outside of the finals the NBA had even worse ratings this season. The league is dead just deal with. KD didn't kill it, it died years ago, but he sure as shit didn't save it

Why though, that's just boring

[citation needed]

you lebroncucks are sure salty these days

variety.com/2017/tv/news/nba-regular-season-ratings-1202031083/

>Viewership steadily decreasing every year
>N-no guys I swear, people love the Nu-NBA (TM)

You know how much money is $82 million? It's like the broke anons in here can't understand how much $82 million is.

KD is worth around $350 million. Another $82 million would've increased his net worth by 1/3. That's why that's retarded

What connections haha? You think Durant is gonna be the new Google CEO or some shit? kek

You make it sound like Silicon Valley is Hollywood or Wall Street or something. All the tech jobs are leaving for India, North Carolina and Texas.

curry already got cucked by iggy tho

Not really. Igoudola is not a starter and it's not like you're seeing him everywhere during promotions/adverts for the team.

I'm telling you he doesn't care about being perceived as the 1b to durant's 1a

You don't know Curry. Don't act like you know his feelings. He already let Durant on the team and they seem to play well together. Chances are he's already accepted Durant will be MVP judging by the numbers he's put up

Then Curry is a rich kid cuck

But of course he doesn't care - he's always been a bitch. I would physically harm Curry on the court.

That's why most people would rather have Westbrook than Curry. What kind of beta bullshit is that?

The finals are getting the best ratings in 20 years. Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about

Too bad in the NBA you aren't allowed to so much as poke the mulatto golden boy

>What kind of beta bullshit is that?
kek

Most alphas would rather lose and be the leader of the loss than win and not be the reason why.

KD is the face of the Warriors. Face it. Curry is washed. I bet I could beat you 1 on 1 just because I'm a much fiercer competitor than you

I find that I could beat most Curry fans 1 on 1 in basketball.

>it doesn't matter that nobody watches the other 2000 games and attendance is dwindling at pathetic levels, and that even playoff games weren't selling out which is pathetic in the small ass nba arenas

note that I said outside of the finals retard, if the finals are all that matters why bother having a league?

I agree with you, it was funny how you worded it is all

LeBron killed the league when he went to the Heat

Are you seriously comparing LEBron joining 2 marginal all-stars in Wade and Bosh to what KD did?

Those are the smartest dogs. Thats why you see them in so many movies. Aeful choice for an insult

Youre right theyd be better

How? How are the Warriors better than any of those teams?

Stop being a prisoner of the moment.

They have more talent

No they don't. The only real talent on the Warriors is KD.

He'll come to Boston after next season and get paid a super max contract (I can dream)

I think if the Warriors lose the finals, KD leaves.

Which still can happen based on what happened last year

Curry has an mvp and multiple shooting records. He is inarguably the greatest shooter to ever play. And you just acknowledged hes not even their best player. What other team can you say that for

Curry is a singular talent, not an all-time great talent. Where's his defensive awards? Where's his finals MVP?

He's basically Steve Kerr from the 1996 Bulls or John Paxson from the early 90s Bulls. Nothing you can say will convince me otherwise because you're a homer and I'm not

Im not from anywhere near golden state. But if youre really going to say that kerrs 100 or so 3s is comparable to currys 400 then were done talking because youre clearly retarded

Weak bait

Anyone can shoot 400 3's with today's rules.

Curry isn't shit. Take away the 3 point line and see what happens.

Ok, then why doesn't Durant take veterans minimum if he really doesn't give a fuck about the money

That's what I thought.

If anyone can do it why dont they? Three players in history have hit 250. Curry did it 5 years in a row

>Most people would rather have Westbrook
So why are they moving to Curry?

Take away two point shots and hes the goat. Better than jordan and lebron combined

Who's ""they""? You mean one player?

> he doesn't deserve and will probably end up in the hof someday
Of the NBA or simping?

Just have all buckets be worth the same, and we'll see who's the best player

Honestly, it makes no sense how one shot is worth more than the other. A bucket is a bucket. It takes as much skill to dunk as it does to chuck from 3 point range

>that owner shouldn't have that much money
>we need to redistribute it

t. Bernie Sanders

This has to be bait

>being tall is a skill
Ok

Que?

If Lillard or Westbrook took as many 3 pt shots as Curry does, they'd crush his 402 record.

It wasn't a different era, Kerr wasn't allowed to attempt nearly as many threes as a player as he let's curry do, even steve Nash wasn't allowed to take as many threes. That's why the numbers are skewed, no teams played the warriors style

It was* a different era lol

In the NBA they will call any contact as a foul if they feel like it

Ignore the truth all you want mate it won't make you an anime character

>He's basically Steve Kerr
(You)

Literally not an argument. Thats like saying deandre jordan is better than michael he just doesnt take as many shots

We're reaching levels of retardation should not be possible

best PG of all time

That's not what I said at all though?

Not gonna lie, former KD fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching LeBron crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on a ring.

He isn't even the best PG in the NBA

I'd take
Kyrie
CP3
Westbrook
Harden
Wall
Isiah Thomas
Lillard

all over the mullato rich kid chucking Uncle Tom. Let me know when Curry singlehandedly brings his team to the playoffs or averages a triple double for a season

Kek say it all you want it won't make it true

Legitimate fucking retard here

CP3
Westbrook
Harden
Wall
Isiah Thomas
Lillard

0 rings

hes great but I won't take it that far mate

>waah waah I hate Curry muh conditions i deem fair

Wade is a top 3 shooting guard

1. Kobe
2. West
3. Wade

Ginobili>Wade

what? alphas know when to step back and think about the greater good. only tryhard wannabe faggots such as yourself would want to lead a loss and therefore be perceived as a bad leader. fucking kek you're dumb

I don't hate Curry

I just know that I'm a better all around basketball player than he is

If I was defending him, I'd dive for his ankles every single time and show him who's fucking boss. With how badly I'd injure him, he'd be seeing me in his nightmares

>actual photo of this beta

So Russell "MVP" Westbrook and Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are tryhard faggots then?

Shut the fuck up.

make it to the NBA then scrub

You forgot Jordon and I think you could argue AI was also better.

jordan fucking sucks

literally yes